Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    Ded... Great minds....!!

Trusted Member
    Ayup...we never get stereotyped.

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    Ayup...we never get stereotyped.
    Really Graham??
    Whats all this about then??

http://www.terriersfc.co.uk

We encourage everyone to come and try our kick-about sessions, as we welcome all ages, abilities and experience regardless of gender or sexual preference.

If you're not wanting to play for the team, then you can still come along every week to join in with training, just to keep up with fitness or to socialize with the players.

Trusted Member
    Well, sounds like my kind of team...but just enjoying my early retirement right now...courtesy of Dedworth's taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    Really Graham??
    Whats all this about then??

http://www.terriersfc.co.uk

Bloody hell you have to be first in first out of shower

Where do I sign up

Trusted Member
    Got to be a Harrogate team.

Or Hebden Bridge?

Got to be a Harrogate team.
    If it was then no riff-raff allowed

Trusted Member
    Doesn't that daft hat put your customers off Les ?

Iv'e banned customers
    They get in your car,don't wipe their bloody feet,wear glitter gowns or even worse mohair tops then demand you run them around I tell ya they treat me like I'm a bloody taxi driver

Trusted Member
    You think customers are bad.

We used to have a taxi driver in York for years... who had Tourettes.
    I kid you not !

Not quite as bad as these guys...

Is Albert "MOVE IT"! still alive?

Trusted Member
    You remember him ?

'Hey I'm talkin to you ! yer RUBBISH !!!'

Hahaha....one of York's greatest street characters....always scaring the crap out of the tourists.

I'll let you into a secret.
    One time a few years back, some pals of mine 'kidnapped' him....gave him a tab of LSD with his Cider and then released him back on to the streets of the city centre.

I think he must be dead now, but I don't go into town much these days.

You think customers are bad.

We used to have a taxi driver in York for years... who had Tourettes.
    I kid you not !

Not quite as bad as these guys...

That was bloody brilliant,these guys would be better entertainment than most stuff on tv-let em make some money out of it
    Loved it when the guy said he was useless at charades as right at the beginning he shoutes out 'Jaws'
    Interviewer was trying so hard not to collapse in giggles
    Loved these guys

You remember him ?

'Hey I'm talkin to you ! yer RUBBISH !!!'

Hahaha....one of York's greatest street characters....always scaring the crap out of the tourists.

I'll let you into a secret.
    One time a few years back, some pals of mine 'kidnapped' him....gave him a tab of LSD with his Cider and then released him back on to the streets of the city centre.

I think he must be dead now, but I don't go into town much these days.
    Yes I cycled from Harrogate to york to play tennis (fit in my youth) and he jumped out in front of me and a pal saying moooooooooooove ittttttttt !

Trusted Member
    He was part of the street furniture for so many years...actually harmless but fearsomely frightening to those who didn't know him, and his skull-like bald head just appearing through their car window when they were sitting in traffic...then MOOOVE IT !!! bawled into their ear ole.
    Used to crack me up.

I'd never have thought this of Newcastle, until I went there. Quite a number of the men there really do look like Brad Pitt or George Clooney
    Your soooo right

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    He was part of the street furniture for so many years...actually harmless but fearsomely frightening to those who didn't know him, and his skull-like bald head just appearing through their car window when they were sitting in traffic...then MOOOVE IT !!! bawled into their ear ole.
    Used to crack me up.
    He sounds brilliant we used to have Charlie an alcohol dependant character around here for years commonly known as "the growler" totally harmless but he used to scare some folks Sadly he passed away

we used to have Charlie an alcohol dependant character around here for years commonly known as "the growler" totally harmless but he used to scare some folks
    We used to have a guy in sunderland called Billy Aerial,he used to get a ladder and climb onto his roof and sit there for ages,he was in his 40's and lived with his mum maude,I said to him once what do you do up there billy,he told me he talked to his pigeons

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    No racism anywhere in those comments made by Dedworth. Look up the official meaning of the word. The racism red line has been tested recently in the courts in the Terry case, and Frankie Boyle. Free speech does involve comments that some people might find offensive.

We allow them because some people agree with the comments, some don't, see the posts above. You can report it to the police but they won't be interested (Re: The 2 recent court cases mentioned).

I have groups of people I can't stand, Geordies .... so I must be a racist .... can't understand a word the nuckle dragging neanderthals say
    Do you not think the CPS will spot the difference between Dedworths "Roma Filth" and "I have groups of people I can't stand, Geordies .... so I must be a racist .... can't understand a word the nuckle dragging neanderthals say"

Its down to maliciouse intent.

Look at all the 1000's of comments you get on Facebook & Twitter, and yet they've never been taken to court, and it is very rare for a person on them to end up in court let alone get done.

You seem to have an idea that racism is someone who hates someone else. Not that simple. I hate the Israeli government terrorist scum bags, and wouldn't care less if they all dropped dead, but I have nothing against the Jews or the majority Arabs who live in Israel, they only ever seem to have right-wing parties to vote for .

Oh and I hate the French cowards, Stork margarine, and scum bag smackheads who rob to feed a habit that is a lifestyle choice..... that last statement must mean I'm being racist in your misunderstanding of the word

You really need to get your head from out of your ass . If you were taken away by aliens tonight and heavily probed most on here would celebrate . You're nothing more than a moaning idiot these days, and most folk on here are laughing AT you for being so pathetic.
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Trusted Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lastlid View Post
    Do you not think the CPS will spot the difference between Dedworths "Roma Filth" and "I have groups of people I can't stand, Geordies .... so I must be a racist .... can't understand a word the nuckle dragging neanderthals say"

Also I'm blaming Lastlid as he has sneaked in and stolen my glorious beacon of light status-I've been reduced in rank for outing an idiot!
    I'm reporting you all to the authorities

Quote Originally Posted by lastlid View Post

lastlid, either stay as tomorrow is another day, you've made many posts on here and helped people out, your not always going to get on with everyone, and sometimes never get on with some people, thats life, so take it on the chin or go, its your choice, no one has banned you.
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

The picture itself posted by Dedworth was not in anyway offensive, however the comment made under it was definitely racist and could be offensive to readers of this forum. Steve suggests that we dont have to read it but the only way of doing just that would be no longer belong to this forum. Now that would be a shame as I believe my views and that of others are , in the main, both enjoyable and informative. Personally speaking i think the administrators should ask anyone making a racist remark to withdraw it in the interests of all on this forum.

Racism is when someone is discriminated against (singled out) because of their race, the colour of their skin, their nationality, their accent or first language, or their ethnic or national origin. Racism is a hate crime, and is illegal. Whether that is spoken, written or otherwise communicated, its still illegal in this country and should not be tolerated by anyone.

Banned
    I and other readers of this forum find it offensive that people (who appear to be of Eastern European origin) travel from their homeland across the continent arriving penniless in this country with the sole intention of enriching themselves and their criminal networks by stealing, cheating and exploiting.

Everybody is racist in one way or another and they are liars if they say they are not.

Regular readers of the forum will realise that the picture was not of a group of lawyers or doctors as you alluded to in a previous post but was in fact a group of Roma thieves who were living rough in Park Lane and surrounding streets as well as Hyde Park. They had arrived in London prior to the Olympics with the sole intention of thieving and begging on the streets of London. Members of the Group had been arrested on numerous occasions but were duly released into the hands of social services only to return to the streets to carry on thieving.
    In the circumstances I feel thieving Roma filth is an accurate description of the group in the photo and it's not in the least bit racist.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information