Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Banned

Angry Despicable Irish Pikeys Convicted of Slave Trading

Guilty of slave trading: Family of travellers lived in luxury while beating and starving homeless men into state of servitude

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2F2bLfuws

You support these scum if you buy driveways, fascias, tree cutting and rubbish clearance from filth who come knocking on your door

Standard Pikey compound buildings erected without planning permission, generally surrounded by walls and railings, tasteless fountain at front, out of shot will be the transit vans with orange flashing lights on roof emblazoned with untraceable mobile phone numbers.

Unbelievably people part with vast amounts of cash after getting these flyers through the letterbox

Standard Pikey compound buildings erected without planning permission, generally surrounded by walls and railings, tasteless fountain at front,
    I was in ascot earlier,a couple of lads having what seemed to be a trotting race with their ponies and traps blocking the road I know areas where there are loads of "Travellers" yards,your description is pretty accurate

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    I was in ascot earlier,a couple of lads having what seemed to be a trotting race with their ponies and traps blocking the road I know areas where there are loads of "Travellers" yards,your description is pretty accurate
    Chertsey Bridge to Shepperton B375, large swathes of Wraysbury, surprisingly some of the back lanes around Chobham, Virginia Water. There's often a traditional wooden caravan in a yard adjacent to M25 Thorpe/Virginia Water.These are areas where I stab the central locking button before proceeding in

Chertsey Bridge to Shepperton B375
    I was there earlier also,all the "Traveller" yards on the left hand side,loads of them selling everything from fork-lift trucks to firewood,theres a couple of beemers parked outside one of the yards for sale,I know quite a few "Travellers" who have never travelled in their lives,interesting people but I always count my fingers if I shake hands with one of them

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Trusted Member
    It all boils down to soft and gutless governments pandering to the bleeding heart MINORITY handwringers rather than enforce the law of the land without fear or favour, on behalf of the MAJORITY population of decent right-thinking people.

The country is SUPPOSED to be a Democracy, but you'd never know it.

The ECHR clowns have seen to that, only surpassed by the even bigger clowns running this country (into the ground).

What it doesnt say is the nationality of the slaves? Any one know?

Banned
    It all kicked off in court when these vermin were convicted - I'm looking forward to next Tuesday when they're sentenced

Chaos in court as Connors family convicted of forcing men to work for them

http://www.thisisgloucestershire.co....ail/story.html

Trusted Member
    Hmmm....interesting to contrast this with MPs doing much the same.

They should be selling tickets for the next 'show'.

lets hope they get along time in the big house, i hope some of this money goes to the victims they beat up

as always justice is late( looks like it was going on for at least 6yrs) , but better late than never ..
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

I see the son-in law has the same name Connors. Keep it in the family.

Trusted Member

I see the son-in law has the same name Connors. Keep it in the family.
    A lot of do-as-you-likey families like the joyces,pidgeleys etc keep a tight line and marry cousins.

Banned
    I was talking to a Pikey, and asked her if inbreeding was a problem in their community.

She just rolled her eye at me.

Two gypsy's walk into a bar.

One of them throws it in the van while the other keeps a lookout.

Banned
    Family of millionaire travellers jailed for enslaving vulnerable men were handed £500,000 in legal aid

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2LCAatWn1

You couldn't make it up

Trusted Member
    I don't know what are worse...lawyers or pikeys.

Banned
    'They said they'd murder me if I left': Beaten and starved, 40-year-old man kept as a slave in 'concentration camp' conditions FINALLY sees his captors brought to justice

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3G8MOx9Le

SCUM

Trusted Member
    What this country needs is somebody with some backbone to run it, coppers that instill the fear of god into lawbreakers, and some DISCIPLINE !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    What this country needs is somebody with some backbone to run it, coppers that instill the fear of god into lawbreakers, and some DISCIPLINE !
    That's why I've argued for HM Prison Service to be outsourced to the Singapore Prison Dept and the guards to be no nonsense, bat wielding ex Gurkhas. Subsistence diets and a rigorous regime to be the norm.

Prison needs to be feared and not a holiday camp the grubs are content to return to.

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    I can remember even in the 70`s the coppers would rarely go near too Gypo sites..
    As kids, we dared make friends with two Gypsy kids in our area and they took us onto the site for the day..

To be honest, we had great fun for the whole day playing around on dump trucks etc..

When we left to go home, a Police car pulled us over and asked us why we were in there.. They wanted our names, addresses etc and told us that if we were seen there again our parents would be informed!!

Did we listen??
    Of course not!!

Thread Information