Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Grimsby here!

Hello people, been member for a while but this is my first post. I've seen this site in another forum asawa, when I browse some topics and I think I've seen it under ginapeter post.

By the way I'm Erve Greetham, married to Geoff Greetham. Been here in England for about 6 months now.
    Its nice that theres a Filipino-UK forum., Im sure members here gonna help me if I have some queries.

Thanks and have a nice day!

~erve~
    There is always death and taxes; however, death doesn't get worse every year.

Originally posted by ervenescence@Oct 15 2005, 02:47 PM
    Hello people, been member for a while but this is my first post. I've seen this site in another forum asawa, when I browse some topics and I think I've seen it under ginapeter post.

By the way I'm Erve Greetham, married to Geoff Greetham. Been here in England for about 6 months now.
    Its nice that theres a Filipino-UK forum., Im sure members here gonna help me if I have some queries.
    Thanks and have a nice day!

~erve~
    Hello Erve, welcome to the forum. Where you from? That's right Erve, you could post anything here, not only just to ask some help but you could write anything you want to. I'm so glad to read your first post. I must be mad, I just registered recently haha! while you've been a member a month before me B)

I'm so happy today to contact Ate Nora, she's delivering Filipino products! I've been desperate for a long time now & so glad I did phone her. I never met her before but she just lives around Rochdale as well. So, that made my day YOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!! :blink:
    Taka care now & Bye!.... Venus

Respected Member
    Hello you two..

Nice to meet you.

I'm Gary and the pick on my profile is my wife to be, Ecxy.
    She lives in Davao city and works for a law firm.
    We met February 2005 and it's gone from strength to strength and now we're trying to organise our wedding.

I've been doing a lot of research and that's how i found this forum and i'm glad i did as i got an almost immediate response for a small request for help ..

which was greatly appreciated.
    I'm sure it will help me know exactly what Ecxy and myself need to do.

well, take care and have a nice day.

Administrator
    Wow!! 3 pictures of pretty girls here....think I'll hang around this thread a bit longer
    Regards,

Keith & Ping

Free Asian dating & forum - www.filipinouk.co.uk
    Subscription dating, 1000's of members - www.asiansingle4u.com
    Professional gambling & forum - www.win2win.co.uk
    Betting bot reviews - www.exchangebots.com
    Professional poker & forum - www.win2winpoker.co.uk
    Astronomy forum - www.astronomy-forum.co.uk
    Company site - www.win2win-limited.co.uk

Thread Information