Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by andy222 View Post
    And so are all the illegal asylum seekers.
    But she's not an illegal asylum seeker.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

I think there's little doubt that we did do the right thing in allowing her to come here for life saving treatment. That's what countries like ours are supposed to do. What happens afterwards is up to the politicians.
    As she is in line for a Nobel peace prize which from what I've read she fully deserves the cynic inside me says that she will provide our Prime Minister with many photo opportunities in the run up to the next election.
    I just wished that we would show as much compassion to all the children suffering in the world at the moment at the hands of illegal activities. But obviously the Children of Gaza would not get as many votes as this young lady.

And so are all the illegal asylum seekers.
    I don't remember them being offered the chance to come here!
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Quote Originally Posted by bigmarco View Post
    I just wished that we would show as much compassion to all the children suffering in the world at the moment at the hands of illegal activities. But obviously the Children of Gaza would not get as many votes as this young lady.
    That's the sad part of that marco..when they show to the world Israel is the one on the right. It's politics.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Quote Originally Posted by raynaputi View Post
    That's the sad part of that marco..when they show to the world Israel is the one on the right. It's politics.
    Indeed Rayna but as we both know the Children have little choice in this but still end up among the casualties.

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    I don't remember them being offered the chance to come here!
    They are safe here isnt what this is all about? Compassion? Just because they were not invited does not mean they are not safe in their own country.

Indeed Rayna but as we both know the Children have little choice in this but still end up among the casualties.
    I know Marco. It's not their choice being born in a country where they have a high risk of dying.

Well, those kids needed help too. But I'm sure if even one of them was taken here for refuge, would no one complain? I'm sure there are still people of this country that would say they would only take the taxpayers' money.
    -=rayna.keith=-

With all due respect I think you are barking up the wrong tree on some of your comments. Not once have I mentioned filipinas coming here. Another thing is I work in the community and I see what goes on. Another point. Your husband was born here he should have every right to bring you here, People have said many times that we are the dustbin (trash can) of europe this case just confirms it in my opinion.
    So this young girl and her family are trash? She and her family stood up for basic human rights and were punished severely for it. So you would send a teenage girl back home to be murdered? That's what you are saying.
    Yes all the illegal immigrants and fake asylum seekers should be sent home but not this girl.

As she is in line for a Nobel peace prize which from what I've read she fully deserves the cynic inside me says that she will provide our Prime Minister with many photo opportunities in the run up to the next election.
    You could have hit the nail on the head there marco.

Quote Originally Posted by jake View Post
    So this young girl and her family are trash? She and her family stood up for basic human rights and where punished severely for it. So you would send a teenage girl back home to murdered? That's what you are saying.
    Yes all the illegal immigrants and fake asylum seekers should be sent home but not this girl.
    What basic rights? Pakistan do not recognise rights. She knew what she was doing and her family knew the dangers. So what are you saying? Bring everybody here that goes against the rules of their country? Buang.

What basic rights? Pakistan do not recognise rights. She knew what she was doing and her family knew the dangers. So what are you saying? Bring everybody here that goes against the rules of their country? Buang.
    So if Pakistan do not recognised basic rights, they should just accept everything that was being told them to? They are just trying to change their ways in that country. I always read in this forum about why there are people from middle east countries (especially the women) allowing themselves to be treated as a trash or like allowing their kids be married to older guys. I see that they should probably not change their circumstances too, because that's what their country is.
    -=rayna.keith=-

I dont agree with a lot of the things that go on in this country if I want to change it I know the risks so I dont do it. simple.

Banned
    So this young girl and her family are trash? She and her family stood up for basic human rights and where punished severely for it. So you would send a teenage girl back home to murdered? That's what you are saying.
    Who's doing the punishing ? Is this a case for political asylum ? Surely the Pakistan Govt should protect it's citizens from the actions of criminals and extremist terror gangs

Well it proves our foreign aid is not helping.

it has to be embarrassing for the Pakistani government that they cannot protect a 12yr old girl or provide her with the medical treatment she needed
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Embarrassing? they dont give a toss Joe.

its good that there is people out there that do care who ever you are, its called kindness to many of us, but to others its called what can i get out of this for myself,if all of us men on here did not have a bride or partner from far off shores i dont think we would be bothered, its because we have and we know what we all have to go through to try and get them here, who ever is born in england has the right to marry who ever they want and to bring their wife to the place they was born, but we all know different, thats what gets our backs up

Your right steve. I would like this to be bought to attention too. Of course I feel sorry for the girl. Here is an example. Picture this girl is in hospital here. Your elderly father or mother or wife or close relative for that matter is taken Ill and is in need of a hospital bed but cant get one. How would you feel? I think first off you would be throwing abuse at the health staff. Who in turn would blame the government. Who would you be looking at next?. I have a pretty good idea.

Banned
    This girl seems to have succeeded in bringing all of the Canadian political parties together.......

For Malala: The Girl who Brought Canada Together

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/tarek-f...b_2175983.html

Just shows that even the government of rich countries don't know who to take care of, or give priorities to.
    -=rayna.keith=-

Banned
    As I said before why didn't the Pakistani Govt arrange for her to go to one of the expertly staffed & lavishly equipped hospitals in the relatively nearby Middle East?

Quote Originally Posted by lastlid View Post
    This girl seems to have succeeding in bringing all of the Canadian political parties together.......

For Malala: The Girl who Brought Canada Together

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/tarek-f...b_2175983.html
    I reckon she should be put on a plane to canada then and her family.

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    As I said before why didn't the Pakistani Govt arrange for her to go to one of the lavishly equipped hospitals in the relatively nearby Middle East?
    Too right.

As I said before why didn't the Pakistani Govt arrange for her to go to one of the lavishly equipped hospitals in the relatively nearby Middle East?
    Who knows, no one would know why unless someone would ask them directly.
    -=rayna.keith=-

Banned
    As I said before why didn't the Pakistani Govt arrange for her to go to one of the expertly staffed & lavishly equipped hospitals in the relatively nearby Middle East?
    That's a question to address to David Cameron and all......at a guess it was a politically oriented move.

Im not saying that you should bring everybody to the UK that breaks the rules in there own country. Do you think her family woke up one day and decided lets do this and maybe we can go and live in the UK. I think not.
    So would you send her back to Pakistan? Simple answer please Yes or No.

Maybe Ded can get a answer out of him.

Im not saying that you should bring everybody to the UK that breaks the rules in there own country. Do you think her family woke up one day and decided lets do this and maybe we can go and live in the UK. I think not.
    So would you send her back to Pakistan? Simple answer please Yes or No.
    i would not have let her come here in the first place. End of.

Banned
    Maybe Ded can get a answer out of him.
    Off topic but I got a response from the corridors of power about another issue that riles me

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread....720#post402720

Very good Ded now jump a bit higher and get a response from cameron.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information