Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: we have visa

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    if its a spouse visa, don't forget to get your wife here within 28 days of the visa being issued or you might have to apply for FLR to make up the 2 years your wife needs to be INSIDE the UK, before she can apply for ILR... so save your money and time and effort, and get her to the UK before the 28 days is up..
    Thanks Joe, I didn't know that one Joe, does that mean that as Anilyn will be arriving before the 28 days is up she can stay for two years without the need for FLR, I may be being stupid But it has been a long day That will save at least £395 and a lot of photo copying and form filling in etc We can better spend that on our wedding and holidays etc if this is the case
    CPLURLTC Care, Patience, Love, Understanding, Respect, Loyalty, Trust & Concideration / Compassion Are all the values Me & Anilyn hope to give each other, sometimes we may both fail, but we will always try, I am sure most of u in here are the type to do the same with their loved ones.

Ingat Paul & Anilyn

not save you £395, but stop you wasting £395 ...
    if your wife has a spouse visa, she is suppose to actually be in the uk 2 years ! before she can apply for ILR, but infact she can apply upto 28 days before she has been in the uk 2 years, and not sooner !!.

if your wife comes to the uk with in 28 days after the start date on her spouse visa then she will have been in the uk 23 months+ the upto 28 days before you can apply = 2 yrs. but if she comes after 28 days of the start date of her spouse visa, then her spouse visa will have expired before she can apply for ILR. so you might have to apply for FLR to make up her stay til she has been in the uk 2years, or take the risk and apply for ILR sooner than you should have, and risk losing the money, or being an overstayer as her visa has expired and being in breach of immigration law.

read the notes in the SET(M) form on the ind website...

not save you £395, but stop you wasting £395 ...
    if your wife has a spouse visa, she is suppose to actually be in the uk 2 years ! before she can apply for ILR, but infact she can apply upto 28 days before she has been in the uk 2 years, and not sooner !!
    I am still confused about the term Spouse Visa, is that the same as a Fiancee Visa, giving us the right to marry here in the UK. We are not married yet! but will be in November this year

Cheers Joe
    CPLURLTC Care, Patience, Love, Understanding, Respect, Loyalty, Trust & Concideration / Compassion Are all the values Me & Anilyn hope to give each other, sometimes we may both fail, but we will always try, I am sure most of u in here are the type to do the same with their loved ones.

Ingat Paul & Anilyn

no
    spouse visa is when your already married and then you apply for your settlement visa.. but nothnig wrong with getting married in the philippines

this doesn't effect you..

we will soon be together on 28th august

no
    spouse visa is when your already married and then you apply for your settlement visa.. but nothnig wrong with getting married in the philippines

this doesn't effect you..
    Cheers Joe, That cleared up the situation for me and maybe some others in here, Anilyn told me the same today too Oh well £395 in one hand and out of the other That's Life Anilyn already knew as she has done her homework as she calls it

Think I will have to leave the Marriage in the Philippines till another day We will take our wedding vows again in a church in Pangasinan so Anilyn's Family and friends can attend She thinks we will need two whole pigs for the party afterwards, thats about 180 kg of Bacon, Don't know how many Kg of Pancit will be required, but at least I will not have to cook it all

Thanks Joe, You are a great help in this forum

Ingat Paul & Anilyn

Quote Originally Posted by 5olidsnake View Post
    we will soon be together on 28th august
    Great News Martin, pity Cynthia will not be able to get here before the Bank Holiday weekend, ah well you will have longer to clean the house or work overtime

Ingat Paul & Anilyn

mmmmmmm sarap sarap pancit

i liked sizzling sisig, but now i know whats in it
    enjoy paul

my boss pulled his face when i asked for some more time off,dont think he will budge either this time

It's been ages since i came here but the first thing i saw was u mentioning me. I'm so touched 5olidsnake. Kidding aside, Congratulations to u and ur fiancee. Wish u both a good life together in UK.
    Hope i'll be next.
    Faith makes all things possible.
    makes them easy.

yes you helped us many months ago

have you applied yet ?

regards
    martin

hello

Congatulations to u both..I am sure u are very very much happy after all those unsleepless nights and nervous of wainting..cheers!

Like u I hope Ill be successful with my application too..Right now we are gathering all the documents we need for the fiancee visa application..Ive tried the search button here and I can say I got all the information i need..but still I want to make sure that I am doing it the right way..

5olidsnake, can u share with me what are the requirements u have submitted at the embassy?so at least i know we are on the right path..do i still need to make an application letter aside from my fiance's letter of support?

thanks and hope to hear from u soon..Congratz again..

Congratulations to both of you

hi kimmi

i only supplied a 2 page letter of support, no application letter

documents we submitted in this order

completed VAF2

cynthia's passport

managers cheque 47500 peso, payable to " the british embassy manila" from metrobank also 225 peso courier fee in cash on the day

cynthia's passport size photograph

certified copy by solicitor of my passport (inc stamped pages) cost about £20

certified copy of my birth certificate

mortgage deeds

mortgage statements 2006 and ordered copy of jan-apr 2007

description of property + photos of every room and sizes, on ms word

original estate agent selling sheet from 2001

6 months bank statements (£10000+)

P60 2006 and 2007

6 months wage slips

letter from employer (human resources) stating im employed by them,duration of employment, job title and salary

personal reference from my department manager

our love letters and cards etc (not copies)

printed copies of our emails

screen shots of our yahoo chat and call history

my letter of support

printed expedia.co.uk itinerary for my first trip in october 2006 (no boarding passes). expedia itinerary from second trip in december, this time i kept boarding passes. klm eticket march + boarding passes, flight tickets/receipts for me and cynthia to boracay. klm eticket june + boarding passes + hotel receipts.

22 photos of us together

cynthia's birth certificate on NSO security paper

receipt for 2 wedding rings including our names engraved on them

provisional wedding reception booking

wedding catering quotes

cynthia's cenomar

consent letter from cynthia's auntie/guardian for us to marry in the uk(more for CFO purposes)

cynthia's NBI clearance

a completed checklist

and photocopies of ALL the above

regards
    martin

you missed off the cuddy toy and the kitchen sink

now that everything and more than you need,
    that's the way to do it.. little chance of refusal when you've planned and researched like that..

hi 5olidsnake,

thanks for the bery informative reply..it really helps us double check our documents..

btw, i have a denied visit visa application last May of this year, and just last week my fiance comes here in the Philippines to see me and meet my family..The question is can i still used all the documents of my sponsor, re mortgage, birth cert. payslips and other documents to prove that he can support me?since it was only last May?on ur reply u said u have a consent letter from Cynthia's aunt though it is more for cfo purposes so it will be ok if i dont submit my own application letter?i am worried coz im not good in making letters that's why if ever Cynthia did can I asked for help on that matter too?Also, did u printed out all ur emails and yahoo transcripts or just few samples of it?

Hope u dont get tired answering me..I do appreciate every information I got here from u and some friends Ive got a chance to talk here..And I am very glad that we found this site..

thanks,
    kimmi

hi kimmi
    yes you can use some of the old sponsors documents like payslips/mortgage statements but 100% you MUST supply 6 months up to date documents prior to the date of application.

and ok not to supply consent letter. some documents on the above list are not a requirements.

cynthia never wrote application letter, just a filled in VAF2

we printed most of our emails, 26 A4 sheets of paper

captured screen shots of yahoo messenger archive around every week or so (we chat nearly everyday) and printed these, they did not contain much of the conversation only a few of the opening lines and showed the dates above that we have chatted.
    EXAMPLE

(i kept a 3rd copy of documents here in the united kingdom, just in case a document went missing. brings back good memories just looking at them, basically tells the story of your relationship, how it developed over time.)

hope this helps you
    martin

For our Visa Application handed in on 30th July. (We haven't got result yet)
    I followed their order but put it all in Individual Sections. Each section had a front cover and contents printed on the back, however this isnt necessary as they took it out anyway, and so was the main contents page I put in at the front...
    Anyway here is the rest of what I supplied:

VAF2 Form (Copy Of This)
    Hannah's Passport
    Payment Receipt From Bank 47500 Peso
    Hannah Passport Photo Graph
    Certified Copy Of My Passport
    Birth Certificates Mine & Hannah (Hers on NSO Paper)
    Accommodation
    Powerpoint of Property (Pictures/Sizes etc)
    Consent/Support Letter from Parents Saying We can stay at property
    Finances
    6 Months Bank Statements
    6 Months Savings Accounts Statements
    6 Months Payslips
    p60
    Work Contract & Confirmation Letter
    Western Union Receipts Jan-Jul (Showing Money I had sent)
    Sponsorship Letter
    Communications Bewteen Us
    My, Hannah, My Mum, and My Brothers Partner Email Inbox (Showing Email Between Us)
    Sample Emails Of Above
    SMS Log showing all SMS between Hannah and Me
    All Calling Cards/Phone Receipts (Actual/Scanned Copy)
    All Phone Calling Card Top Up E-Receipts From my Email Inbox
    Itemised Phone Bill showing Daily Calls Jan-Present
    MSN Messenger Chat History (Home/Work Comp)
    Yahoo Chat History (Home Comp x2 Work Comp x2)
    Yahoo Messenger Call History
    MSN/Yahoo Screen Prints Of us chatting
    Sample Yahoo chat logs (screen print showing start and end of conversation)
    Letter Sent Between Us (Actual/Scanned Copies)
    Postage Receipts (Actual/Scanned Copies)
    Our Time Together
    Passport Scans For Each Visit
    E-Receipt of Flight/Hotel Bookings
    Boarding Passes (Actual/Scanned Copies)
    Hotel Receipts (Actual/Scanned Copies)
    Meal Receipts (Actual/Scanned Copies)
    General Receipts (Actual/Scanned Copies)
    Photos from each visit
    Wedding
    Engagement Ring Receipts (Actual/Scanned Copies)
    Wedding Booking Confirmation (Actual/Scanned Copies)
    Hannah CENOMAR (Actual/Scanned Copies)

Hannah School Certficates/Photocopies)

For each section except the final one I done a 1-2 page summary expalining everything, such as Communication/Finances etc

Hope this can give you some ideas and help...

Hopefully it wont be too long before I hear news of our application

Quote Originally Posted by 5olidsnake View Post
    yes you helped us many months ago

have you applied yet ?

regards
    martin
    Not yet Martin, I'm trying to finish a culinary course before i'll apply for the visa. Hope i will breeze it through too, just like u guys, when its time for me to apply. Anyway, good luck guys
    Faith makes all things possible.
    makes them easy.

hi empott

thats a good plan

cynthia is here now regards
    martin

Congratulations to both of you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information