Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Newbie (Restricted Access)

UK Adult Dependency Visa

Hi everyone!

I'm 24 years old and I got back to Philippines in August 2012 after my 6month visit in the Uk. it was my second time visiting my mum there. But this time she wants me to go back in the UK and stay there for good due to her illness and she has been granted British citizenship in March. I just wanna ask, if anyone of you thinks I can apply as an adult dependant relative? Well, I live with my father here in Phili but he and my mum are planning to file for annulment because my father wants to marry his current gf and my brother has his own family here. that leaves me with no one really to turn to, especially financially. It has always been my mum who supports me financially even after i graduated from college because had difficult time looking for job here in phili. But my problem is, when I was 17, my depenancy visa application was refused because i wasnt able to prove that my mum has had sole responsibility in my upbringing, will it affect my application now? My mum has asked her employer/company to provide supporting documents regarding financial supports and her GP is also willing to give a letter to support my application regarding her health condition and to explain that my mum really needs to be with someone in the UK because she lives alone there.

Or if anyone of you thinks there's another way that I can go to the UK and live there for good with my mum, please feel free to share anything coz i really need and want to be with my mum right now.

thanks!

http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Thread Information