Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Respected Member

Spouse visa info

Ok I be getting married in April next year and just want some info to bring her in uk.

I already know about the new rules for imigration. I might have a job starting soon earning 8 pound per hour full time working in a hospital and have about 30 thousand pound in savings would that be enough to bring my future wife to be into uk and how much saving would I need at least need to have to bring my future wife here in uk any advice would be greatful.

Quote Originally Posted by zaxy View Post
    Ok I be getting married in April next year and just want some info to bring her in uk.

I already know about the new rules for imigration. I might have a job starting soon earning 8 pound per hour full time working in a hospital and have about 30 thousand pound in savings would that be enough to bring my future wife to be into uk and how much saving would I need at least need to have to bring my future wife here in uk any advice would be greatful.
    You earn £8 per hour how many hours per week ?

AN HAPPY WIFE IS A HAPPY LIFE

Respected Member
    32 hours per week but really this the only paid job i think i can get or minimum wage sigh

That works out roughly at just over £ 12000 a year £6000+ below the required amount of the income threshold I believe that you would be refused even taking into account of your £30'000 savings

Respected Member
    There's nothing else I can do to be able to bring her here then not easy to get a high paid job

You could possibly consider taking on a second job par time to make up for the shortfall of the £6000 that you need to meet the financial requirement... Im not an expert on this I'm sure terpe or joe will give you the correct info but I'm sure you will need to meet the £18000 income threshold sorry I can not give more positive thoughts to you

http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Respected Member
    Thank you joe for this I guess really impossible to bring her to uk i'm already tired from work doing long hours I havnt got the energy to do another part time. The only way I have looked into it is my future wife to join in eu country for 5 years or how long to get a eu passport but even that not easy i dont think.

what is your gross income ?
    if it is £12k a yr and you have £30k in savings then,,,

income of £12k you would need - £16K + ((18,600-12,000) = 6,600* 2.5) =16,500

£32,500 in savings, but what does your monthly payslip state ?
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    what is your gross income ?
    if it is £12k a yr and you have £30k in savings then,,,

income of £12k you would need - £16K + ((18,600-12,000) = 6,600* 2.5) =16,500

£32,500 in savings, but what does your monthly payslip state ?
    Well I currently working in a care home 24 hours contract on minimum wage but doing alot over time I get bout 600-700 pound which is not enough.

I now hoping to work work in hospital which my friend now told me it will about 38 hours a week on 8 pound a hour that i am hoping will be enough to bring my wife if i have enough saving in my account aswel.

From what you say I understand you are a carer. If you have nvq3 its quite possible to get a job in a hospital as a HCA. But the pay isnt that good. Best thing to do is get the job and apply for bank shifts and make your money up that way. Ok it will be working long hours for 6 months but once she is here you can relax.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by andy222 View Post
    From what you say I understand you are a carer. If you have nvq3 its quite possible to get a job in a hospital as a HCA. But the pay isnt that good. Best thing to do is get the job and apply for bank shifts and make your money up that way. Ok it will be working long hours for 6 months but once she is here you can relax.
    yeah sure will be hard but i guess nothing is easy this day and age well i guess wont be seeing my future wife after april i shall need save up for sure lol

Thread Information