Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Respected Member marksroomspain's Avatar

Missing my princess

Still waiting for visa result for my wife been 5 weeks now on Wednesday talk to her everyday on skype and missing her so much, last time I was there was 16 weeks ago and she is now 28 weeks pregnant with our little boy, god its so hard to be apart but I know all things come good in the end, just wanted to post this to say how much I love her, I know there are a lot of people on here who have had difficult times being so far away from their loved ones and just thought I would tell my story so far, thanks to everyonewho has supported us in these difficult times.x

hope the visa comes soon for you both

A few of us on here know how you feel mate. I hope there is a great result for you soon.

i am also with the same situation,

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    I know your princess is happy to know how much you miss her. My BF is also too far and how I wish he missed me as much.

Hope you will be together soon.

All the best to you!

I know exatly what you are feeling Mark. Being away from your pregnant wife is so difficult, I have been there too. I haven't had to wait for the spouse visa thing as I have gone 'east' but I can empathis with you at this time. Are you hoping that your baby gets born in the UK?
    I was booked up for the birth of my son in Phils, but due to a fall at our farm, my wife was rushed to hospital and my Vincent was cut out to save them both. Of course it was a distressing time and I got there 4 days after it happened, although 6 weeks early. But it ended up ok and my son is fantastic and my wife back to 100% fitness again.

Being apart is never easy, but if you are strong and totally in love, then nothing can break the bond. I have not seen my wife or baby son for 6 months but daily calls, viber chats, sending photos and time on the webcam together keeps us strong and we can share our feelings.
    The light on my horizon right now is that today my wife collected her and my son's visas to come to China. They can stay for 3 months at a time and then come back and back. They arrive on Thursday afternoon, so I have been scrubbing my apartment and getting things ready for them. I cant wait.
    Good luck in the birth of your child Mark, I know he or she will bring you the joy that nothing else can compare to in life. Make sure you keep us informed of your wife's journey.

Below are a few photos of my wife and son taken in the last week.
    image-1350704705708-V.jpgimage-1350776386074-V.jpgimage-1352501319020-V.jpgimage-1352501863337-V.jpg
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

Respected Member marksroomspain's Avatar
    Thanks Steve for your kind words it actually brought a tear to my eyes, I have met many people on here and made a few friends and little things like this gives us all hope.

As you say if you are strong and totally in love nothing can break that bond, I have just actually got of the phone talking to her as she had a check up at the clinic and everything is fine thank god.

Its funny that she seems to be the strongest one at the moment always thinking positive myself worrying lol but yes her and our son are fine.

Hopefully her visa will come through before the 36 week cut of for pregnacy with Ethiad so yes she can give birth here I just hope that UKBA realise how important a family being together is.

She has a good strong application meeting all aspects of immigration rules so fingers crossed.

Thank you for sharing those wonderful photos of your wife and son and I wish you all the happiness for the future once again thanks....

Thread Information