Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

going back to the philippine at xmas :)

hi all, ive not been here on the forum for ages, ive been busy working and sleeping and eating ect .
    all is good with me and the wife here in uk, next year she will take the about briton thing and aply for permanant residency here.

at xmas me and the wife will be going back to the phils for 3 week. im excited to go back there but im worried about the airports,dont like them much, we are going with klm and will have a changeover at amsterdam and another at hongkong,
    can i ask you guys some questions here when i have some,

Tony.. I think you have done great things so far... Remember why you joined this forum and how far you have come since!!
    A simple flight to the R.P is simply a doddle compared to all that!!
    I think you are a top man.. Lots of other people would have given up long before you.. Show your Mrs that you are more than capable of getting you both a well deserved break to her homeland.
    You know you can do it!!
    Cheers.
    Fred.

i did same trip to phill in may as you with klm stop over was short so i just read my tagalog books lol had something to eat/drink b4 i know it i was on my way again now am going back at end nov 4 three months 2 b with my wife good journey to you both

you have done more then many have ever done in there life time, i think its us who should be asking you questions,

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    i did same trip to phill in may as you with klm stop over was short so i just read my tagalog books lol had something to eat/drink b4 i know it i was on my way again now am going back at end nov 4 three months 2 b with my wife good journey to you both
    i think its a 2 hour stopovers so ill find where i need to go first, then we will just hang around near to there.
    will you need to extend your visa when you are there, or is it longer than 21 days now that you are married

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    you have done more then many have ever done in there life time, i think its us who should be asking you questions,
    hehe yes can ask me questions

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    Tony.. I think you have done great things so far... Remember why you joined this forum and how far you have come since!!
    A simple flight to the R.P is simply a doddle compared to all that!!
    I think you are a top man.. Lots of other people would have given up long before you.. Show your Mrs that you are more than capable of getting you both a well deserved break to her homeland.
    You know you can do it!!
    Cheers.
    Fred.
    thankyou fred, yes its been a long hard journey and all that paperwork drove me crazy. but now im happy and have a wonderful wife by my side, she is very happy here with me and she likes her job at the carehome and all her work friends love her. a break from uk is going to be great, i miss the phils, i did want to take the wife to barmouth for a long weekend in may but not knowing what the weather is going to do and the wife being scared to ask for time off was the problems

oh, i have my first 2 questions
    i dont thinks its aloud, but would about 30 bottles of perfume be aloud in the luggage, wife has gone mad with perfume the last 2 months.
    also can i choose a seat with klm? i would realy like a window seat so i can stare at the earth and the stars when i cant sleep, i never got a window seat the last time i went. it says on the flight ticket that i dont have a seat number until i check in

always ask when you check in for a window seat, try to get to the back of the plane where there is only 2 seats

always ask when you check in for a window seat, try to get to the back of the plane where there is only 2 seats
    thanks steve, will do

try online checking in service, you can do that 24 hours before you fly, that way you get rid of your cases without queuing up and you can get the seat you want too

try online checking in service, you can do that 24 hours before you fly, that way you get rid of your cases without queuing up and you can get the seat you want too
    great , ill make sure ill do that

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    When you check in Tony, make sure you and your wife are together, then they will stamp your 'visa' for twelve months. Enjoy your trip.

Thread Information