Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newbie here!

Respected Member
    nice pics Venus, very pretty, maybe thats why they wont let you out on your own
    You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
    Winston Churchill

Originally posted by deepete@Oct 26 2005, 11:06 AM
    nice pics Venus, very pretty, maybe thats why they wont let you out on your own
    That's not certainly the reason deepete :P Imagine saying that... it's just the way they are here at home. I can't blame them, they're just trying to be more protective & more secured... you never know who's watching you while you're out all the time. It's pretty ridiculous sometimes but they have the point though.

I'm still very determined though. Ah well, I can't live like this forever or else I'd be in a state of shock. :lol:

Stop moaning.... better to carry on Venus hehe! :P Just wait until you start working & you would see what you're missing...
    Taka care now & Bye!.... Venus

Originally posted by kentish@Oct 26 2005, 09:43 AM
    Hahahahahahahhh .... hirap ano. Same here with a 7 month old baby it's qiute difficult to travel to other town specially I dont drive.

About a karaoke in London, again it's not easy with us who has baby. What if while probably enjoying singing the little baby call for BT....like the one in Little Britain comedy series........
    I like watching Little Britain, it's very funny! Betty! Betty! :huh: My sister-in-law's like that. She likes feeding the baby (baby's going on 2 years). The funny side about her feeding the baby is that, she's just doing it even in front of my husband... terrible thing to do isn't it? Baby's bigger than the mommy hehe! :lol:

Too big for the Betty :lol: That's why my husband teasing the baby Betty! Betty!

Respected Member
    well when i visit the P.I. i have the family follow me around everywhere, they mean well but very frustrating. Have been known to start a row just to get some freedom
    You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
    Winston Churchill

Originally posted by deepete@Oct 26 2005, 08:48 PM
    well when i visit the P.I. i have the family follow me around everywhere, they mean well but very frustrating. Have been known to start a row just to get some freedom
    Don't you worry deepete, they might be just wanted your attention. Never mind... it's just very common for them to do that. You were very fortunate nobody tried to bother you. Thanks God for this family hehe! :lol:

I can't stand that though! I'll be on fit if I were you! :unsure:

Respected Member
    Hah???? Gecko hope you won't breastfeed your baby till he's 2 years old.... naku parang sa Pinas na yan . It's like in the Philippines I've seen babies still feeding on their mothers' breast who are about 3 years old.... But again formula in the PI is very expensive and many families would'nt afford it, on the other hand breastmilk is still the best. My little boy stop breastfeeding at 6 months but before he turn 6months the susomilk supply started drying up.

O ano na Geck, siguro by now you are enjoying walking about with your son, specially in the shops as babies tends to just look around if not sleeping.

As for me and my boy it's quite boring as we all know families here never stay as close like we do also the people around but I must admit that I find people from the north of the country are friendlier than here in the south.

Respected Member
    *I can't stand that though! I'll be on fit if I were you!*

Hey Venus, can you translate that for me

What`s with the signature, is it your company?

Peter
    Winston Churchill

Administrator
    Venus, no website links in signatures without permission. Thanks.
    Regards,

Keith & Ping

Free Asian dating & forum - www.filipinouk.co.uk
    Subscription dating, 1000's of members - www.asiansingle4u.com
    Professional gambling & forum - www.win2win.co.uk
    Betting bot reviews - www.exchangebots.com
    Professional poker & forum - www.win2winpoker.co.uk
    Astronomy forum - www.astronomy-forum.co.uk
    Company site - www.win2win-limited.co.uk

Originally posted by kentish@Oct 27 2005, 11:24 AM
    Hah???? Gecko hope you won't breastfeed your baby till he's 2 years old.... naku parang sa Pinas na yan . It's like in the Philippines I've seen babies still feeding on their mothers' breast who are about 3 years old.... But again formula in the PI is very expensive and many families would'nt afford it, on the other hand breastmilk is still the best. My little boy stop breastfeeding at 6 months but before he turn 6months the susomilk supply started drying up.

O ano na Geck, siguro by now you are enjoying walking about with your son, specially in the shops as babies tends to just look around if not sleeping.

As for me and my boy it's quite boring as we all know families here never stay as close like we do also the people around but I must admit that I find people from the north of the country are friendlier than here in the south.
    Hi Kentish... my real name is Venus. Never... it's my sister-in-law (she's from Cebu) who's still breastfeeding her 2 year-old baby. The baby is actually like a giant on her age because the father is a big man as well. She likes breastfeeding the baby all the time :lol: It's so funny but it's very true. Breastfeeding is good for babies but not good to see somebody who's still breastfeeding her baby on that age of 2. Baby always saying "didi" :unsure: even on public places. It's too embarrassing I supposed but it's up to her. She doesn't seems to bother anyway. Wait until you see the baby... she looks like 3-year old on her age.

She even grabbed my new baby (when I just came home from the hospital days after I just had the baby) from me & started feeding my baby on her bust!!!! No wonder my baby's suffering from griping pain that night (of course his stomach can't digest full cream-milk yet) because he's only just a new baby & she was trying to give him full cream milk. He screamed like mad. It's terrible! His stomach can't cope with full cream milk yet at that time, so how the name of God she had done to my baby. I just can't believed myself as well that I was so, so stupid that night to let her grabbed my baby & fed him.

She thought she had the best milk in town... don&#39;t be surprised why she&#39;s still breastfeeding her baby until now. My husband says to her one time "cover it blah&#33; blah&#33; it might gone cold"<---- pertaining to her breast. Serious to find out why?...because she just let her breast (even her thingy) seen by my husband... no cover or anything.

Men like looking on that you know&#33; :blink: Yes.. people are more friendly here in the North than in the South.. peace&#33; My husband&#39;s mother is Irish, they&#39;re very close to each other... they have good manners & great personality. B)
    Taka care now &amp; Bye!.... Venus

Originally posted by deepete@Oct 27 2005, 01:11 PM
    *I can&#39;t stand that though&#33; I&#39;ll be on fit if I were you&#33;*

Hey Venus, can you translate that for me

What`s with the signature, is it your company?

Peter
    I can&#39;t stand people following me all the time.. just like your experienced. I&#39;ll be on epileptic fit if I were you.

Yes we&#39;re working from home with that company. Sorry to admin... :(
    Taka care now &amp; Bye!.... Venus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information