Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wedding Photos

Respected Member melovesengland's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie1958 View Post
    Thank you for sharing your photos, it's always good to see happy people and you make a lovely couple!
    thank you too rosie1958 for having a little look. its a very memorable moment though. thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by melovesengland View Post
    Here are some of our wedding photos.

Tiger 31 heres your request. hahahahaha

Attachment 7016Attachment 7015Attachment 7014Attachment 7013Attachment 7011Attachment 7012
    Congrats Novie and Paul!!! nice pictures..
    Life is short, live it.
    Love is rare, grab it.
    Anger is bad, dump it.
    Fear is awful, face it.
    Memories are sweet, cherish it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arjie View Post
    Congrats Novie and Paul!!! nice pictures..
    thanks for the greets arjie!

Luddendenfoot, near Todmorden and Slaithwaite
    I wasnt nervous and shaking while walking in the isle, the hardest part is the reception where you need to face all of the guests as well as chatting to each one of them. that was the hardest part for me but it went well so im glad. hahahahah
    Same here Novs. Not to mention that the aisle was too short . I also find the reception part difficult since some of the guests are new to my eyes. My husband's friends stayed till 1 am playing a hat game. I was uttering silent prayer.. "Come on, go to your rooms and sleep!" But it wasn't granted. So, I joined the game, got too drunk and in the morning -- I realized I lost my phone and husband lost his two hats... .

It was indeed memorable...
    UKBA,UKBA I am dreading to hear from you...
    UKBA, a BRP for Christmas will do...

Quote Originally Posted by jlags90 View Post
    Same here Novs. Not to mention that the aisle was too short . I also find the reception part difficult since some of the guests are new to my eyes. My husband's friends stayed till 1 am playing a hat game. I was uttering silent prayer.. "Come on, go to your rooms and sleep!" But it wasn't granted. So, I joined the game, got too drunk and in the morning -- I realized I lost my phone and husband lost his two hats... .

It was indeed memorable...
    hahahahaha. its memorable indeed. I can remember how nervous I was when it came to the sit down meal because I am going to face all of his relatives which I have already met last year when I came here for a visit but its very nerve wracking still. My husband got very drunk because his mates bought him loads of drinks plus shots so I need to walk him home with my socks on ONLY, in a very wet road as it rained that day. My toes nearly fall off as the road was bloody cold!

hahahahaha. its memorable indeed. I can remember how nervous I was when it came to the sit down meal because I am going to face all of his relatives which I have already met last year when I came here for a visit but its very nerve wracking still. My husband got very drunk because his mates bought him loads of drinks plus shots so I need to walk him home with my socks on ONLY, in a very wet road as it rained that day. My toes nearly fall off as the road was bloody cold!
    Hahaha! Were you on your wedding dress still? Good thing your house isn't miles away. I was glad my mother-in-law planned the seating arrangement beforehand properly. So nobody gets out of place in their own table. We had to sit with the oldies though which was to my favor.

Are your toes still intact? Hehe!

Hahaha! Were you on your wedding dress still? Good thing your house isn't miles away. I was glad my mother-in-law planned the seating arrangement beforehand properly. So nobody gets out of place in their own table. We had to sit with the oldies though which was to my favor.

Are your toes still intact? Hehe!
    I was on my wedding dress still. I need to take my shoes off for my toes not to burst out but then ended up being frozen as I need to walk on the wet, cold road/pavements carrying my drunk husband. It wasnt that far because we had our reception in the village's community centre which was 5 minute walk from where we live. We have done also the wedding prep including the seating arrangement so everybody wont feel that they are out of space. It did went well, I took few pints of cider first before I started chatting!

They are still intact thank goodness for that! hahahahaha

I was on my wedding dress still. I need to take my shoes off for my toes not to burst out but then ended up being frozen as I need to walk on the wet, cold road/pavements carrying my drunk husband. It wasnt that far because we had our reception in the village's community centre which was 5 minute walk from where we live. We have done also the wedding prep including the seating arrangement so everybody wont feel that they are out of space. It did went well, I took few pints of cider first before I started chatting!

They are still intact thank goodness for that! hahahahaha
    Hahaha! I can imagine the struggle walking without shoes on a wet pavement with the wedding dress. I am glad I didn't have to do that.I did not have the chance to drink before the ceremony as we were fashionably late. So I had a glass after the ceremony, loads of red wine during the reception, and more whites during the evening do. Cider? Sounds familiar.. I often have a bottle of Bulmers when we go pub crawling..

Glad your toes are still intact.

Your photos are lovely. The guests had to tickle my husband whilst they take pictures because he doesn't smile.

Hahaha! I can imagine the struggle walking without shoes on a wet pavement with the wedding dress. I am glad I didn't have to do that.I did not have the chance to drink before the ceremony as we were fashionably late. So I had a glass after the ceremony, loads of red wine during the reception, and more whites during the evening do. Cider? Sounds familiar.. I often have a bottle of Bulmers when we go pub crawling..

Glad your toes are still intact.

Your photos are lovely. The guests had to tickle my husband whilst they take pictures because he doesn't smile.
    Ohhh yes, it was a struggle but then we had fun. Little moment with us two on our way home after our wedding reception was just fab even my toes gone black for a minute. hahahaha. Im a cider drinker, I like magners, Bulmers alright, strongbows fine but my favoruite is Gaymers. Had a few when we went to Butlins in Minehead. I just love it!

Yes, Im glad they are together still and didnt fall off after my shoeless catwalk down the pavement of the village.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information