Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Banned

Rio Ferdinand what an absolute moron

I'd love to see Ferguson ship the halfwitted idiot out with the big fat pay days shuddering to a halt. He's always been an expensive, injury prone liability with limited talent.

Rio Ferdinand ‘will be dealt with’ for embarrassing Sir Alex Ferguson by refusing to wear a Kick It Out T-shirt in blatant disregard for his manager’s wishes.

The Manchester United chief pledged in the build-up to the match at Old Trafford that Ferdinand would join the rest of the team in supporting the FA’s anti- racism campaign. The manager was left seething at his former captain’s public defiance.

‘I’m very disappointed because I said in the press conference that the players would be wearing it,’ said Ferguson. ‘It’s embarrassing for me.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz29uraJnvn
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Going to partly disagree Dedworth!
    He has been a good player for most of his time with us especially his younger years,but yes he is no spring chicken now and has not got long to go
    He will be 'dealt with' as Sir Alex says in interview so that should be interesting and only one winner there

Having seen Fergies pre match interview in which he had a pop at Jason Roberts for saying he wouldn't wear the Tshirt, it has to be said that Ferdinand has made his manager look a bit of a plank and we all know that Fergie will be seething at that.
    I cant understand why they are complaining so much. Football has come on leaps and bounds since I first started going to the Bridge in the 70's. I know there's still a bit to do but these days it's only isolated incidents. Can't help but think Ferdinand and one or 2 others are just trying to make more of it.
    Come on Fergie ship him out.

Hes finished now. No one gets the better of fergie and that has been proved.

Thread Information