Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Lightbulb How to make PEO Online Visa Application Booking

Ever tried to make an online booking for a PEO same day application?
    Then you'll know just what a palarva that can be and it seems to be getting worse. Especially now that for FLR's & ILR's a postal application can take 6 months.

Whether this situation will improve or not I don't know. But it's fairly common knowledge that the IT systems are not easy or cheap to update.

With that in mind you may be interested to read the methodology you'll need to follow if you want to increase you chances of success.

The UKBA online appointment booking system is automatic and pre-released.
    The system restricts applicants to 6 weeks at a time when they search for appointments.
    All new availability dates only happen at midnight (or in UKBA speak 'when the clocks move into a new day'). Effectively limiting appointments 6 weeks in advance.
    However, any cancelled bookings can appear on the system at any time. (not just at midnight)

To really understand the nitty gritty around personal appearance application please review the UKBA webpage Premium service for applications in the UK
    and be sure to review all the links especially Booking an appointment for our premium service
    Please take the time to understand this page as you will need to create an account in order to proceed with your online booking.

Take particular notice of payment requirements.

Now here comes the 'secret' based on what UKBA tells us:-

Create your account.
    Log-in to your account a few minutes before midnight.(just how many minutes depends on how long it takes to enter your own key data - sorry can't be more precise than that)
    Stay logged-in
    Now navigate to your own specific Visa Category
    Then navigate to the page where you need to input dates and the preferred centre.
    Don't select any date, only select those centres you want to consider as convenient.
    OK now just wait, and wait patiently until it's 15-20 seconds after midnight and then click on next.
    Now you should see the new apponitment available.
    You'll need to act quickly and enter the date to book. These available bookings do seem to go pretty fast.
    When you've got those available appointments you have only a few minutes to complete and finish the rest of the booking details
    If you find you really can't get what you want, then you'll need to repeat this procedure each night until you get what you want.
    Don't forget to cancel any bookings you made that eventually you don't want.It's really not fair otherwise.People who end up being no-shows because they didn't cancel can be a huge problem to those who are trying to book one. Please be nice.

UKBA statistics tell us that on average the Croydon PEO refuses less than 2% of all applications in all categories made in person.

Just be sure that for personal appearance applications you case is very straightforward with all needed supporting documentary evidence and does not require any special or additional verifications from back-office caseworkers. Otherwise you'll not get a decision on the day and your application will go straight to the bottom of the postal applications pile.

As long as your application is valid and straightforward your chances of getting everything done and dusted is extremely high.

As an alternative you may be interested to know that there is a special service called the 'Legal representatives' same-day service
    Although I have no idea just how much this would cost, it is an excellent opportunity if you have the budget and if you want to secure a decision asap or within the 6 week window or without the issues around booking your own appoinment.

Take a look here to discover that specific pathway.
    It may not suit everyone that's for sure. But hey, it's there.

Finally if you get really really frustrated and just can't succeed whatever you do, try sending an e-mail to applyonlinee-support@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
    (see this webpage)

or as a very last resort you could try an e-mail to appointmentexceptions@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

Good luck to all
    Hope this has been helpful

gutted i haven't looked hard for other options on how to apply on line..

good post Peter, the cheaper way is DIY yes its down to you to fill the forms and get everything copied but you do save hundreds and yes you have to wait and that can bring lots of stress on, for me it was stress filling the forms, have we done it right have we done enough but thats what they want you to do i think scare you into paying the extra, just my thoughts

hello terpe, i think i've made a silly decision and i'm so stressed about it. i have posted my spousal visa application before you have posted this thread and when i read this i thought to myself it's too late for me but then suddenly i realized that the home office still haven't take the money on my account so what i did is i tried booking an appointment on line last night as how u said it and to my surprise i actually did it. when they emailed me the confirmation of my appointment i noted to myself to ring the home office first thing in the morning and ask them i want my papers back. i withdraw most of my money in my bank to make sure they won't get any in case they'll try get £561.

do u think they will refuse my application because of what i did? im all worked up since last night. thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by bhem_bhem View Post
    hello terpe, i think i've made a silly decision and i'm so stressed about it. i have posted my spousal visa application before you have posted this thread and when i read this i thought to myself it's too late for me but then suddenly i realized that the home office still haven't take the money on my account so what i did is i tried booking an appointment on line last night as how u said it and to my surprise i actually did it. when they emailed me the confirmation of my appointment i noted to myself to ring the home office first thing in the morning and ask them i want my papers back. i withdraw most of my money in my bank to make sure they won't get any in case they'll try get £561.

do u think they will refuse my application because of what i did? im all worked up since last night. thank you.
    You need to communicate immediately with UKBA.

Under normal circumstances if you withdraw the application you will lose all the money.

You must agree a course of action with UKBA.
    Either telephone them or e-mail them urgently

To be honest I have no idea what happens in the case that they cannot secure payment from you........ may nothing!! After all they'll not have your money and you can just ask them to return your documents etc. Sorry I just don't know.

i tried ringing them few times but then it's either no one answered or they hung up. i've emailed them and now i'm just waiting for their response. i checked again their website about not paying the specified fee and they said that the application will not be valid and will be returned to me. i hope they won't use it against me and refuse my application.

Quote Originally Posted by bhem_bhem View Post
    ...... i hope they won't use it against me and refuse my application.
    I don't think they'll do that.

Good luck

thnx for ur help terpe.. u're brilliant..

Thread Information