Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

why do you carry so much crap in your handbag

taking Em to work this morning and we are getting close to where i am dropping her off, and yes she is rammaging in her bag all i could here was all this paper being moved about in her bag, whats up Em i said cant find my purse, so off home we went got to the door engine running and next minute cant find my key either Steve, purse and keys in the house the trip back up the road was silentanyway in my own way of saying things i said whats all the crap in your bag i think she had every bus ticket, receipt, bits of tissue, and even a hairnet, so whats in your bag

mine you stevewool i am the same its just woman pleasure in my opinion to have those crap in our bags..
    A place for everything, everything in its place.

I'm guilty of carrying a lot of things inside my bag. Though it takes time to get my keys but I like being prepared. So my bag contains: first aid kit, extra slipper, sewing kit, digital camera, umbrella, extra cellphone charger, planner, candies and gums, lotion, makeup, hairbrush, purse, hand sanitizer, soap, flashlight and other things.
    I carry it everyday and it's heavy but you'll never know when you need those things. At least I dont carry canned goods and can opener like my someone I know does.

stevewool, maybe your wife changed her bag and forgot to transfer the contents from her previous one.

stevewool, maybe your wife changed her bag and forgot to transfer the contents from her previous one.[/QUOTE]

you are right she did but with so many handbags, she forgot which one they where in, as Emma says they where in the brown one, i am glad i have just 1 wallet and with nothing in it

Thats the disadvantage of having lots of handbags, since we need to match it with what we are wearing, we need to move our things from 1 bag to another regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    stevewool, maybe your wife changed her bag and forgot to transfer the contents from her previous one.
    you are right she did but with so many handbags, she forgot which one they where in, as Emma says they where in the brown one, i am glad i have just 1 wallet and with nothing in it[/QUOTE]

I thought that Emma only had 1 hand bag after the Louie Vitton escapade..... why does she need more??
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    It's just a woman thing Steve, also why is your wallet the same as mine?

Luddendenfoot, near Todmorden and Slaithwaite
    is it called OCH?

I do not bring anything if I am with husband (no phone, no cash, no card)
    and he is complaining coz he always pay for the pint...
    UKBA,UKBA I am dreading to hear from you...
    UKBA, a BRP for Christmas will do...

Respected Member
    Spain since 1988. My wife has been here since June 2006
    We live in Spain.

Most women never carry a hand bag, but seem to get through life OK

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    When I was in the Philippines, I could never leave the house without a hand bag. I had a bag organizer in it too so all things were not a mess and I can always find it inside. In it were wallet, umbrella, keys, ids, pens, cellphone charger, mp3 player and it's charger, pony tails, tissue, wet wipes, perfume, emergency sanitary napkin (and a couple of panty liners!)...I also have a small hygiene kit and inside it were comb, face powder (both loose and compact), lipstick and lip gloss, lotion, toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash, hand sanitizer, tictacs, toothpicks...all these things were essential for me.. when I arrived here in the UK, I started carrying only a small body bag (my wallet won't even fit in it!) as some things can be put in the car and besides I'm not out of the house for more than 8 hours everyday...I would probably bring a handbag and all my stuffs in it when I'm working again..
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Before my friend asked why I bring my house with me... funny because I'm working more than 8 hours in the Philippines everything is in my bag. Had my water, toothbrush, toothpaste, make-up (mascara, lipstick, lip balm, eye shadow, blush on, eye liner, lip liner, foundation, face powder), small towel, cream, hand sanitize r, wet wipes, tissue, sanitary napkin in case I have, extra panty liner, comb for my hair, mobile, notebook, ball pen, my shades, umbrella, my wallet, my keys, and candies.
    Sometimes had my biscuits..

Thread Information