Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    what up raynaputi, yeah lets switch cribs for a month. haha. if you don't mind me asking, how do you like uk? i know there's pros and cons. why did you choose uk?

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhy View Post
    what up raynaputi, yeah lets switch cribs for a month. haha. if you don't mind me asking, how do you like uk? i know there's pros and cons. why did you choose uk?

Hahahaha..well I got here to UK to be with my then fiance, now husband (which is the owner of this forum btw
    )..I've been here for a year now (by end of this month)..time flies so fast eh? The place where we live in is quiet as we are in the country side in North Wales..Although I grew up in the city (Manila, Philippines) so I find it a bit difficult just going to shops if I want something as I always have to drag my husband to take me to town (only 3 miles from where we live though)..but after a year being here, I;m kinda adjusted..UK is a nice place if you would disregard the very unpredictable weather (I hate rain!), BUT if it's just me who would decide, I'd rather live in Manila, where my entire family is (no one beats the comfort of your family around you)..but my husband needs the NHS here and is dependent on it..Yet I know if you would ask him, he would rather stay in Las Vegas and live there..our house has lots of photos of the Grand Canyon other scenery in Las Vegas! He's been to Hollywood but he said the traffic there is so annoying and that the place is so overrated..but still, compared to the weather here and the beaches around your area, I'd rather be there..ahahahaha
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

hi itsme again. youre very right about hollywood/los angeles. los angeles is overrated and traffic. i dont mind the weather, i can adjust with unpredictable weather. what "NHS"? las vegas is pretty cool. las vegas is always hot. i lived there too but i can't handle hot weather. i like cold weather. it's our kids that i'm worried about, i know they'll be with cousins and family but i worry because i'ts a different country. i gotta be honest. i really don't know if i'm making the right decision. please tell me good things about uk.

Thread Information