Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Is the ukba visa application centre open in cebu yet?

Hi every one hope all is good, and we can hear some success stories on here...im new too the site and the whole visa process, im wanting too know if the cebu ukba centre for visa apps is now open, supposed too be on 4 th oct?please let me know if any1 knows, all the best steve

Respected Member blessed_ekim0826's Avatar
    Hello Steve, welcome ti the forum

The application centre in Cebu is open now since 4th of Oct.

HI MIKE, THANKS FOR YOUR PROMPT RESPONSE, WILL MY UK LEGAL ADVISOR BE ABLE TOO LACATE THIS PLACE OR DO YOU HAVE ANY CONTACT INFO FOR THEM?,DO YOU KNOW OF THE ACTUAL NAME DETAILS OF THE A1 LANGUAGE TEST SHE HAS TOO TAKE AND CAN WE PAY FOR THIS B4 WE PROCESS THE APPLICATION?, WHATS YOUR BACKGROUND IN THIS AREA? STE

hello steve..yes i heard that they are now open in cebu..and i plan also to apply a general visa there this year..

Hello Steven, welcome aboard.

Take a look here for address, contacts and operational details of the new VFS centre in Cebu

Which visa are you planning on?

Have you done any research at all ? or reviewed the UKBA website ?

Concerning the English Language test, there are quite a number of tests, test centres and providers approved by UKBA.
    A1 is the minimum level that needs to be achieved at the test.

The UKBA approved listing can be found here.

As a first step most folk try to find a good approved test and test centre close to where they actually live.
    I guess you'll be looking for a test centre in the Cebu area?

take a look here.

Steven, when posting please avoid upper case.

Good info terpe thats where we will apply.

Quote Originally Posted by andy222 View Post
    Good info terpe thats where we will apply.
    Andy, they're going to charge you an extra service fee of Php 3,900 cash at the VFS Center, but still a good saving on cost and time compared to the trek to Manila

Thats what I was thinking terpe. Im just wondering if they just send the applications to manila to be processed. i.e php3,900 for postage?

Quote Originally Posted by andy222 View Post
    Thats what I was thinking terpe. Im just wondering if they just send the applications to manila to be processed. i.e php3,900 for postage?
    Yes Andy, they'll all have to go the Embassy Visa Section in Manila.
    Don't know exactly how they'll do that though.

yes they are open since oct 4, 2012.. been there and asked some questions they are nice so if ever u got some questions just don't hesitate to go there.. 3,900 is the additional fee though but i think the stress and hassle is priceless if u know what i mean lol kinsay taga cebu dri ? asa mo dapit?

Respected Member blessed_ekim0826's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marylyn.coronel View Post
    hello steve..yes i heard that they are now open in cebu..and i plan also to apply a general visa there this year..
    When you plan to start your application?

Hey everyone, thanks for getting in touch, a wealth of information here, yes i have done quite a lot of research, i as my partners sponsor match all the required criteria,we have met in person, we have all our online/phone logs printed off, photos meeting the family and another vacation too see soliel my girlfriend in january so wel gather more documents then, sol is an english teacher so the test should be a breeze, and not having too go too manila is cool too.We are applying 4th of march,im using a company mythaivisa.com, they come highly recommended by a few of my friends but are only any good if the applicant speaks english (they cant speak filipno), and coming in at 500 for dealing with the application they are a lot cheaper than most!We are applying for fiance visa, we will get wed in uk, and apply for spouse visa.....this seems the best route?

Good am glad they open there, what type of visa are you going for?...will you keep me posted on uyour progress?Good luck!!

Respected Member
    mythaivisa.com? for a filipino ?

Quote Originally Posted by STEVENJAG View Post
    Hey everyone, thanks for getting in touch, a wealth of information here, yes i have done quite a lot of research, i as my partners sponsor match all the required criteria,we have met in person, we have all our online/phone logs printed off, photos meeting the family and another vacation too see soliel my girlfriend in january so wel gather more documents then, sol is an english teacher so the test should be a breeze, and not having too go too manila is cool too.We are applying 4th of march,im using a company mythaivisa.com, they come highly recommended by a few of my friends but are only any good if the applicant speaks english (they cant speak filipno), and coming in at 500 for dealing with the application they are a lot cheaper than most!We are applying for fiance visa, we will get wed in uk, and apply for spouse visa.....this seems the best route?
    Looks like you've got everything under control.
    Steven, just a heads-up about Fiance(e) Visa. There's been quite a few refusals these past months due to lack of convincing evidence concerning the intention to get married. Bit tricky really. But anyway it's something you should focus on. There are some good posts here on what can be done and I believe the time spent on that would be worth it.
    Good luck

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    Can anyone recommend a Visa Consultancy in Cebu which will handle a Tier 4 Study Visa application? An earlier application was rejected so had better look for some help!

Hi, thanks for the reply, we have shed loads of documents and months and months worth of e mails and conversations regrds getting married and staying together,also the fact ive been seperated not divorced nearly 8 years but only just put my divorce thu,also i have allready e mailed some places am thinking of getting married and wedding planners, and booked time off work too get married after we put the application for fiance in....will any of this help can you point me too the helpful threads you mention?

Yup, the guy really knows what hes on with, and like i said as long as your partner speaks english then its a goer!!!

Thread Information