Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Respected Member blessed_ekim0826's Avatar

P60 End of Year Certificate

I have a P60 End of Year Certificate from my partner and the date of it is APRIL 2012. Can I still use it if I will apply a tourist visa this October or November. My partner is my sponsor for my trip.

yes you can, that just shows what he earned for the last year from april to april

Banned
    We didnt bother submitting a P60 as it was out of date by the time we submitted our application in September 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    yes you can, that just shows what he earned for the last year from april to april
    OK thank You

Quote Originally Posted by lastlid View Post
    We didnt bother submitting a P60 as it was out of date by the time we submitted our application in September 2011.
    You still granted with the visa even without the P60?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_steve View Post
    You still granted with the visa even without the P60?
    Yes. We did. All the information is on the payslips anyway. Gross pay and tax paid.

However we applied under the old rules. Things may be different now under these new rules. It doesn't do any harm to put it in the application.

Quote Originally Posted by lastlid View Post
    Yes. We did. All the information is on the payslips anyway. Gross pay and tax paid.

However we applied under the old rules. Things may be different now under these new rules. It doesn't do any harm to put it in the application.
    OK thank you. I'm just preparing our documents and will post it here all I have to show to ECO to ask your opinions with the documents I have.

You must submit payslips and bank statements for the 6months immediately prior to application date. Make sure that the payslip showing the lowest amount meets the requirement.

Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    . Make sure that the payslip showing the lowest amount meets the requirement.
    I'm sorry but I don't understand. What does it mean?

It means that where the monthly gross income is variable month to month the UKBA will ONLY take the lowest month income as the basis for their review of meeting the income

Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    It means that where the monthly gross income is variable month to month the UKBA will ONLY take the lowest month income as the basis for their review of meeting the income
    I was away in April and May in the Philippines and i was not paid for a few weeks even though the leave was agreed with work, this would affect one month drastically. I have the last 6 months pay slips and i easy pass the 18.6k limit but around the April - May time it would look low, would they try and take this as my lowest basis wage. I know they would want to find anything to refuse people.

i will be explaining this in my coving letter.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    I was away in April and May in the Philippines and i was not paid for a few weeks even though the leave was agreed with work, this would affect one month drastically. I have the last 6 months pay slips and i easy pass the 18.6k limit but around the April - May time it would look low, would they try and take this as my lowest basis wage. I know they would want to find anything to refuse people.

Not long before April and May's payslips are no longer needed for your application?

i wont submit my p60 they can work it out on my wage slips. I just hope they are good at maths in the phils.

Quote Originally Posted by andy222 View Post
    i wont submit my p60 they can work it out on my wage slips. I just hope they are good at maths in the phils.
    Wishful thinking matey. They cant even see entry and exit stamps in a passport. Then the manager has a look and he cant see them either.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmarco View Post
    Wishful thinking matey. They cant even see entry and exit stamps in a passport. Then the manager has a look and he cant see them either.

This might sound a stupid question but where do the applications go to be looked at? British embassy?

Banned
    This might sound a stupid question but where do the applications go to be looked at? British embassy?
    I am not 100% certain but I think that's correct.....Joe will know for sure.

I was thinking of hand delivering it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post

I would suggest you do not submit any payslips that will not, in themselves, compute to the required income threshold.
    Despite writing the explanation in a letter remember that the caseworker/ECO has NO flexibility or discretion about the financial requirement.
    Rory, it's just too important and expensive to try and prove a point that is outside of immigration rules.

Just my 2 cantavos

The applications are made on line.
    All hard copies and supporting documents are submitted (in person) to VFS.
    The 'bundle' is sent to the British Embassy Visa Section for review and decision.
    VFS are only acting as initial 'collection' agents and have no input whatsoever in the decision making.

Thread Information