Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Quote Originally Posted by gWaPito View Post
    Oh dear...you ruined it all by your '' got it?''

Im being polite Andy...you've been tracking me down for a while now with your acidic remarks...like Steve said we are all different so we gotta respect eachothers views....do you criticise Steve going about his plans on a near daily schedule..no, you dont...why get on my case.

Ive been avoiding your threads and post yet you still come a haunting me.....for goodness sakes Andy you gotta stop taking your predicament out on me.

Ive said if the goverment got it wrong then shame on them etc

You know how we got here...your mentor Lastlid...

Try and be polite Andy.

Btw Cheers Arthur...I know your post was sincere and helpful...unfortunately other are jumping on the bandwaggon

Btw part 2.....too right material wealth doesn't bring happiness...been there done that....like its been said we are all different...for us its our babies it was all we talked about...we are living our dream now.
    I am being as poilite as I can due to your selfish comments. What gives you the right to support these proposals? Just because your wife is here everything is ok isnt it? That is the message that you are giving out.

Banned

Ive been avoiding your threads and post yet you still come a haunting me.....for goodness sakes Andy you gotta stop taking your predicament out on me.
    Andy isn't taking out his predicament on you. He just thinks, like I do, that you don't seem to care about other folk bringing their wifes / fiancees into the UK as long as you are able to. And what's more, is that you fail to see that point.

It seems to be a case of "Gwapito has succeeded so now we bring up the drawbridge....."

Banned
    Rubbish....you know very well my reasoning...I do care about others bringing in there partners.

Yes, my wife is here...I'll tell you now, her visa wasn't gifted...I work bloody hard ...thats what ive done so far all my life.

You know what else...I had to move place of work as well...cld of quite easily festered at my local employment and put up with the pants wages...I didn't, I moved on.

These are the things people do if they want certain things in life.

Look at another member on here..he's actually gone to China for employment because of this new minimum wage ruling..I take my hat off to him.

Like I said I dont care about your work history. These rules were not in place when you bought your wife here. You trying to tell me you have worked harder than me? You know nothing. Dont worry I will get my wife here and I dont need your support.

the most important person in my life is my Emma, my partner, my wife and best friend, after her the kids comes along grandkids and then mum and dad, brothers and sisters and freinds, the list goes on, if i could help everyone then i would, but sometimes the best thing to help someone is just to listern to there problems, thats what we all want sometimes and if any help along the way , well thats just nice, i dont agree with lots on here and i try to keep out but sometimes you cant help yourself, i am no great mind about politics, who has what and why cant it be me, everyone on this site has given some great advice and some have not, take it all at face value, and if you dont agree just say it the once, there is no need to go on because you only get yourself upset,, thats all i can say because i have a extra post now

Thats what we come on here for steve advice and a bit of support. I dont know much about immigration I am not a expert but if I can help I will. I just dont like people who try to rub your nose in it.

Banned
    Rubbish....you know very well my reasoning...I do care about others bringing in there partners.

Yes, my wife is here...I'll tell you now, her visa wasn't gifted...I work bloody hard ...thats what ive done so far all my life.

You know what else...I had to move place of work as well...cld of quite easily festered at my local employment and put up with the pants wages...I didn't, I moved on.

These are the things people do if they want certain things in life.

Look at another member on here..he's actually gone to China for employment because of this new minimum wage ruling..I take my hat off to him.
    Are you the only person on the planet that has moved for work? Tell me about it....

But that shouldn't be part of the criteria for a spouse /fiancee visa either. You continue to wriggle to justify your fixed mindset.

i dont think he means that, i love telling everyone my plans about moving to the phils, some may say i am bragging some may say what a fool, but i am happy, all that has happened to me and all i have now, it can happen to anyone, yes i say i am lucky and i am compared to yourself not having your wife here, but it takes time, and people who dont know what we have to go through have no idea, its only people on here whos done it can understand, Andy i feel for you and the problems that face you and i understand too, like i have said nobody knows everything but all of us together may know a lot more, thats what this forum is about

But that shouldn't be part of the criteria for a spouse /fiancee visa either.
    my boss who owns quite a few companys, very rich and so called worldly, says to me surely you and your friends dont have problems bringing your wife here because you are british steve, if only, and when i explain we are going through another visa at a cost, hes amazed, still dont get the pay rise though

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lastlid View Post
    Are you the only person on the planet that has moved for work? Tell me about it....

But that shouldn't be part of the criteria for a spouse /fiancee visa either. You continue to wriggle to justify your fixed mindset.
    I didn't say I was the only guy to move to improve my lot....I didn't say I worked harder than Andy...the suggestion was, was my wife was gifted her visa.

You Lastlid are a trouble maker...no wonder Graham split

Banned
    I didn't say I was the only guy to move to improve my lot....I didn't say I worked harder than Andy...the suggestion was, was my wife was gifted her visa.

You Lastlid are a trouble maker...no wonder Graham split
    I just don't like your attitude to those that aren't so fortunate as yourself.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lastlid View Post
    I just don't like your attitude to those that aren't so fortunate as yourself.
    The lunatics have taken over the asylum

If im so unhelpful as you claim how do you explain my rep power..strange that, considering, in your eyes im a out and out idiot.

my wife was gifted her visa most of our partners /wives and girlfriends have to have some sort of visa to come here and its hard earned cash that pays for it, so what do you call that, a gift, or something that just gets sorted out so you can be together no matter who you are ,i call my wife a gift , no money in the world could replace my Emma,so was my wife gifted her visa, well yes, but i dont see it that way, we both work hard to pay for everything in what we have now, no wonder Graham split[/QUOTE] i hope Graham has not split from the forum, hope its just this thread, does anyone know anymore info on this

The lunatics have taken over the asylum

If im so unhelpful as you claim how do you explain my rep power..strange that, considering, in your eyes im a out and out idiot.
    To be honest no I cant explain it. Unless you have changed after your wife got here.

Banned

Have you got that on your CV?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andy222 View Post
    To be honest no I cant explain it. Unless you have changed after your wife got here.
    Im no chameleon unlike an individual on here...won't mention no names but it starts with Last and ends in lid

The amount of time you spend on here lastlid looks like you cld be joining the single set soon...I know my wife would'nt accept it..I mean..you spend all that time and effort getting her here then spend seemingly every waking hour on here...me thinks you got an addiction. Get help before its too late

Enough now children, what stated as a reasonable debate, turned into a difference of opinion has now turned into school yard name calling and personnel attacks.

Grow up, agree to disagree and move on, please.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rusty View Post
    Enough now children, what stated as a reasonable debate, turned into a difference of opinion has now turned into school yard name calling and personnel attacks.

Banned
    Im no chameleon unlike an individual on here...won't mention no names but it starts with Last and ends in lid

The amount of time you spend on here lastlid looks like you cld be joining the single set soon...I know my wife would'nt accept it..I mean..you spend all that time and effort getting her here then spend seemingly every waking hour on here...me thinks you got an addiction. Get help before its too late

Quote Originally Posted by rusty View Post

you lot still
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post

you lot still
    Absolutely amazing eh. This is my last post on this topic. I think the man is beyond help.

its not my last post, i want to get to 6000, so keep it going boys

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread Information