Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Still no joy getting the Fiancée Visa.... (Update from Stuart)

Just a quick update we were told to put in an expedite request because of our unusual circumstances pointing out that my partner will be my carer and she cant to her job whilst she is stuck in manila! As I have hypoglacemic attacks this could be life threatening to me..... The duty solicitor requested full details of my disabilities which they sent..... Despite stating that I require 3rd party intervention the solicitor refused the expedite request so this means Manila now has a further 21 weeks to reply ? Were pulling our hair out!!!!! It all just seems so wrong........ This made no sense to me? so I spoke to a manager and I was told to send it again as another judge could have another view? Bearing in mind that the original refusal was because the assessor didnt believe we would get married which is suppression..... I dont see how we can be refused without any evidence to support their claim in the first place... Now it seems the judges don't believe doctors... I'm starting to feel that I'm wasting my time.... Suggestions anyone???

Still waiting.......

The paper work is now back in Manilla and we have now been told we wont know the hearing date until January! That means the paperwork we submitted will be 9 months out of date! I just don't understand how this can be right???? Seems the system just grinds!!!! I expect ill be an OAP befor we get a resault at this rate!

Thread Information