Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    UKBA is really making our lives miserable and they don't bloody care and give a
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

most of the blame is due to the Bullingdon boys (Cameron and Osborne) for axing 1000's of jobs at UKBA.

"The committee has provided the latest evidence that the Home Office can not cut 8,500 jobs, a third of its workforce, and expect to maintain services to the public.

"The select committee report exposes the folly of the Home Office issuing compulsory redundancy notices to staff when it is clearly unable to cope with its workload, and ministers must put a stop to these cuts immediately."

http://www.pcs.org.uk/en/news_and_ev...C359910BB8448D
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

okay guys, just arrived from the post office to send our recent bank statements as requested by the UKBA (Dave already send his original passport last week and thank god he got it back right away because he need it for work) and so it should arrive tomorrow.

so now,my waiting continues......
    No amount of makeup can mask an ugly heart

Last week, I got a response to my complaint letters from the office of Nick Clegg. Yesterday, I got a response from David Cameron's office. The annoying thing is that they seemed to have not read my letter as both letters said "Since your issue concerns UKBA, we have forwarded your letter to them." Obviously they didn't understand what my letter said!

Today, I got a response from Ed Miliband's office. The letter stated that they are sorry to hear about my situation and told me that due to parliamentary convention, matters such as mine should be dealt by my MP. They even acknowledged the fact that I already contacted my MP and that they have forwarded my correspondence to the Shadow Home Secretary, Yvette Cooper, who they said is in more of a position to offer detailed advice.

Out of the 3 offices I, looks like the opposition's office was the only one who understood what my letter states, to take notice of the unjustifiable ways of UKBA when it comes to the process and mishandling of the applications via post! I clearly don't know if something would be done, but Keith and I already did everything we can for these to be noticed by higher officials. We're still waiting for my MP about the request to file a complaint to the ombudsman.

There is no any kind of response from Theresa May by the way, even to my MP.

The positive thing though is, I already got 3 letters with my name on it from the three politicians! That's more than enough proof of address eh?
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Well I didnt expect you to get a letter from May and clegg and cameron dont really care about what it going on in your life. Yvette Cooper has no power to do anything. Its just like my MP they just acknowledge you. In other words. Fob you off.

Quote Originally Posted by andy222 View Post
    Well I didnt expect you to get a letter from May and clegg and cameron dont really care about what it going on in your life. Yvette Cooper has no power to do anything. Its just like my MP they just acknowledge you. In other words. Fob you off.
    Well I know that..But I can use those letters as additional documents for my ILR application in two years!

Anyway, politicians are politicians. They are all the same whether in the Philippines, US, UK, or any other country! I'm not expecting anything from them. I have stated my concerns to them, and it's one of the best thing I can do for them to know something's going not right. Whether they notice it or not, I've done my part of informing those higher officials. If they do something, then good. If not, then tough luck. But as a person, I won't just sit here and not do anything.
    -=rayna.keith=-

funny you got your visa and then the letters of response

they are just passing the buck anyway, Cameron is responsible because he sacked 1000s of UKBA workers
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    funny you got your visa and then the letters of response

they are just passing the buck anyway, Cameron is responsible because he sacked 1000s of UKBA workers
    Hahaha..I know Joe, and I couldn't care less..I'll just use those letters for my documents. We're still pursuing the complaint to the Ombudsman though..just waiting for the MP's next response, which is slooooowwww . But Keith said we'll wait for his response at the moment.
    -=rayna.keith=-

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Well! at least you have not wasted your time or energy pusuing your requests, good for you Rayna

Yes Rayna, I agree with Michael, you actually took some action and took the time and effort to go as far as you could.
    Nothing more you could do.

It'll be interesting to see how the ombudsman reacts though.

Do any of your letters display the downing street address and and government logo?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread Information