Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Help me out...thanx

Not my 1st time to leave Philippines but this time it's different coz i have to pay travel tax and and terminal fee so while browsing the net i found this information....but his leaving teminal 3 but i guess everything is the same as long as it's international travel right?help me if this procedures are correct....

What to Do Upon Check-in

Once we were sure we had all the important items with us, it was time to check in. Here’s the step by step guide.

Get a copy of an Immigration Form (aka Departure Card) at the Check-in Counter. Accomplish one copy per person.

Pay the Travel Tax. The Travel Tax counter is at the far end of the terminal. It’s P1,650 per person. They will give you a receipt. Don’t lose it.

Check in! Present the Departure Card together with the Travel Tax receipt, printed ticket and passport to the check-in agent. If you’re checking in baggage, make sure they have locks. The Agent will give you your boarding pass.

Proceed to the Departure Fee Booth. You will have to pay P750 per person here.

Go to the Immigration Booth to have your passport stamped.

Final security check. Remove all gadgets and metal items (including belts and coins) from your body. Remove your shoes, too.

then upon landing at London i have to fill up the arrival cards right?
    thank you all
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart

What to Do Upon Check-in

Once we were sure we had all the important items with us, it was time to check in. Here’s the step by step guide.

Get a copy of an Immigration Form (aka Departure Card) at the Check-in Counter. Accomplish one copy per person.

Pay the Travel Tax. The Travel Tax counter is at the far end of the terminal. It’s P1,650 per person. They will give you a receipt. Don’t lose it.

Check in! Present the Departure Card together with the Travel Tax receipt, printed ticket and passport to the check-in agent. If you’re checking in baggage, make sure they have locks. The Agent will give you your boarding pass.

Go to the Immigration Booth to have your passport stamped.

Final security check. Remove all gadgets and metal items (including belts and coins) from your body. Remove your shoes, too.

then upon landing at London i have to fill up the arrival cards right?
    thank you all

uhhmmm thats what i did before ...
    but about arriving in LONDON before we land stewarders didnt give arrival cards

only fill the arrival card when i back here in the philippines ...

you don,t need to pay any fee,s thats for sure lol

Quote Originally Posted by Leen View Post
    Note: You're going to pay just P550 only for terminal fee not P750.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger31 View Post
    you don,t need to pay any fee,s thats for sure lol

i dont think so,OFWs are exempted from fees not us....
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart

i still have my official receipt of the terminal tax in manila international airport its PHP 750 per person ..

and travel tax is i think PHP 1,600 something .. i cant remember ..

the airlines agent will going to check your receipt of travel tax if you dont have your receipt they will ask you to go where you can pay your travel tax ..

in NAIA 1 its in the side of entrance ...

just sharing what i know hehehe ...

LEEN ,
    check this website ... i hope it will help you http://www.silent-gardens.com/air-departure.php

Terminal Fees

A terminal fee has always to be paid when using a port or an airport for departure. On arrival or in transit you do not have to pay any terminal fee.

Good news! By August 1st 2012, the terminal fee for all domestic flights will be included in the ticket price. Only the terminal fee of PHP 550 for international flights will still be to be paid at the airport.
    Manila NAIA

International departure: PHP 550
    Domestic departure: PHP 200

thats why its only 550 for terminal fee ...

for travel tax ...

[QUOTE]Travel Tax

The travel tax is imposed by the Philippine government on individuals who are leaving the country irrespective of the destination.

If you are subject to pay this tax (see below) be careful. If you do not pay the tax in advance, you may risk that the counter at the airport is closed. This happens sometimes on public holidays. And if the counter is closed, you get no receipt and without receipt the airline does not check you in. On the other hand, the travel tax is often included in the ticket price. If you are sure that your departure day is not a public holiday, go first to the check-in counter of your airline. If the travel tax is included in the ticket price, you have no further problems. Otherwise you will have to go to the travel tax counter at the entrance and requeue for your check-in.

The following individuals are subject to pay the travel tax before or upon departure:

1. Filipino Citizens
    2. Permanent Resident Visa Holders of:

2.1. Immigrant Visa – Quota (13)
    2.2. Immigrant Visa – Non-Quota Permanent
    Resident (13A)
    2.3. Children of Immigrant Mothers (13B and C)
    2.4. Returning Filipino Resident (13D)
    2.5.Returning Resident (13E)
    2.6. Returning Former Filipino Citizen (13G)
    2.7. Temporary Resident Visa (13A)
    2.8. Foreigners covered by Alien Social
    Integration Act of 1995 (RA 7919)
    2.9. Recognition as Filipino Citizen (RC / RFC)
    2.10. Permanent Resident (RA 7837)

3. Non-immigrant visa holders who have stayed in the Philippines more than a year.

Note: Non-immigrant visa holders who have stayed in the Philippines less than one year and tourists are not subject to pay the travel tax.

The taxes paid will be divided among the Tourism Infrastructure and Enterprise Zone Authority (TIEZA), the National Parks Development Committee (NPDC), the National Commission for Culture and the Arts (NCCA), Commission for Higher Education (CHED), and the General Fund of the National Government for government programs.

Travel Tax Rates
    Tax Class 1stClass Passage 2nd Class Passage
    Full Rate PHP 2,700 PHP 1,620
    Standard Reduced Rate PHP 1,350 PHP 810
    Privileged Reduced Rate for Overseas Contract Workers’ Dependents PHP 400 PHP 300

NEW! Processing fee = Php 200.00/ per Certificate

TIEZA (ex.PTA) Travel Tax Offices

TIEZA stands for Tourism Infrastructure and Enterprise Zone Authority (TIEZA). In these offices you can pay your travel tax. You need your flight ticket and your passport with a valid visa.We recommend to pay the tax some days before you leave because sometimes the offices in the airports are closed.

[QUOTE]

Luddendenfoot, near Todmorden and Slaithwaite
    Yes... The terminal fee is 550 .. i think it just changed recently...because when my husband left the Philippines in 2011, he didn't know there is a terminal fee.. so he spent most of his Philippine money buying souvenir items...

To make it short, during paying time, he didn't have enough money to pay the terminal fee.. ()
    But a generous Filipino (WE ARE) gave him enough money to pay the terminal fee...

Proud to be GENEROUS... lol
    UKBA,UKBA I am dreading to hear from you...
    UKBA, a BRP for Christmas will do...

Thread Information