Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

can she really kick me out and my son?

Hi is it true that i have no rights whatsoever as a wife? Its just my step daughter told me that what ever bad will happend to her dad(my husband) she can kick me out of the house and my son coz i have no right what so ever and my son only has the right when he turns 18 years old.

I know this house was his and his ex wife but they got divorced and he paid her and she signed a document saying she wont ask for more from him and since they got divorce this house is in hubby,s name.

Hubby is still young and healthy and we are happily married and i dont want anything bad happen to him.

But if i have no right as a wife i can understand coz i never contribute anything to this house but she said even my son has no right and she can just kick us out of the house and my son and i we will live in the street? lol

Trusted Member
    No she is totally wrong.

She's talking rubbish.

If I was your husband I would move house and get away from such poison before it puts your marriage in jeopardy.

Respected Member
    I agree with graham, your step daughter is just talking rubbish.

You won't end up living in the street

you have lots of rights as a wife this girl is just trying to be top dog it happens when you marry and the other person has kids talk to your husband about this before it gets out of hand

A load of rubbish... what a silly and childish thing to say.

I think your step daughter is very jealous of her father's new wife and family.

I think it is time your husband stopped her in her tracks and gave her a good talking to. If she carries on like this it will just cause more problems later.
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

if your in UK no she cant, as the rest of these guy's have said please follow there advice as they are all rite and as to your visa question its cheaper to get your visa in UK ( for extention) but it can be done at manila airport or at imigration office in manila or cdo while your there,

She is not nasty, i know she loves my son, but she gets jealous of his brother (my son) sometimes. She is 19 and she says she never gets this play ground and paddling pool when she was a kid, but she had a real swimming pool which we filled with earth now. But i understand coz i know my husband was tight untill he knew me he is a lot better now lol.

I dont want them to have mis understanding coz they already lost a family member (hubby's eldest son), so i really dont want them to get upset with each other . I just asked not for me but for my son. I never work since i arrive here, coz hubby dont let me, and i dont have allowance from him, i earned my own money selling online while looking after my son so i know i can feed my self no matter what lol...but its different if you got a child.

my destination is cebu can i do visa extension in cebu airport too? thank you

you dont get a allowance from your husband, why, is he a lot older then you

he is 47 and i am 29 but he looks a lot younger for his age . Its my fault i dont get allowance from him. He asked me when i arrive here how much do i want for allowance but i said i just want someone renting our spare bedroom and that will be my allowance and then we stopped accepting lodger but i started selling online. I regreted refusing for allowance coz if i dont sell online i dont have money, coz i dont ask him and he dont offer lol. But he buys me clothes, shoes, and bags if he go out wth me and if not expensive of course lol x

Well, if she wasn't nasty then why would she say such a hurtful thing ????

As for your husband not allowing you some money for yourself..... it makes me wonder if you are a wife or his maid ..... sorry to be blunt.

His daughter should remember exactly 'who you are' and your husband should sort out why she is being so nasty and tell her to pull her neck in and get over it. I think you need to have a good chat with your husband about real life before this goes too far.
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

you should have some sort of allowance, even if its a little, it gives you that little independance not having to ask him for money, try asking him, your step daughter is just being immature, may be a little jealouse , what you contribute to the house now is what counts, if you are anything like Emma, there is more love and somethings being cooked all the time in our home, you must ask him for a allowance, say for buying food and the change is for you to keep,

she told me about such thing when her step grandad died, she said her nan wont get anything coz her step childern claimed for it so thats why she said if something bad happend to her dad i wont get anything too, coz she got the right and she can even kick me out and my son if she wants too lol.

Husband and i argue one time of what she said about him, i was upset more of hubby than her, and hubby got upset coz i believed her than him. I think thats the reason why she moved out coz hubby blamed her that we argue.

I asked hubby for allowance lol coz like what you said am not a maid and even maid gets paid lol...but he cant afford at the moment coz he become a partner of the business and only takes home Ł1000 a month and he pays mortgage, and all bills and food....but once he gets his share of the profit this october then we will talk about it again.

well october is just round the corner, if you dont get a income by then, i say ask for more shoes and bags and sell them on ebay, and then pocket the cash yourself

Trusted Member
    Sounds like it's a good thing she moved out....but then again, perhaps your husband could have done a better job of introducing you to the family and making clear to all what your status is.

I can understand the feelings of resentment by your stepdaughter, but she is an adult, though far too young (and morbid) to be thinking about being entitled to any property etc.

Hopefully both you and your partner have a relationship strong enough to deal sensibly with the situation.

To be honest, it was asking for trouble bringing you into a home where such a mature child of your partner was present....human nature being what it is.

You are entitled to be treated as an equal by your partner and to feel secure both emotionally and financially within YOUR home and YOUR family.

I always tell my hubby if there is something im not happy about.

Like his ex, and her bf and my step daugher kips coming here twice a week to exercise. I mean they are friendly people but i feel awkward having her here twice a week and this is use to be there house together. They stopped coming now when i told him i dont like it.

his ex wife bf borrowed money, he made it clear to his daughter that i dont like him lending them money and he told her daughter if they want to borrow again they should ask me and not him.

he also talked to his daughter that if we invite her again she should not bring her mum with her too in our party and that she should think what will i feel and put her self in my shoe. My step daughter said it wont happend again and i am happy with that.

and financially i started Ł300 year 2010 and now i get Ł400 to Ł500 a month profit selling online and he buys me everything so i am happy with that too, but i want it to get bigger so i just use my profit to buy more stocks x

some kids , see it as , losing their inheritance to there dads new wife

Trusted Member
    Well, looks like the way axelc's business is going, she'll soon be giving HIM an allowance.

Hi axelc,
    My hubby say i should try to sell on ebay he says its fun and keeps me busy but i not listen to him hehe what do you sell there?

just another thought, for peace of mind, perhaps if not already done, how about discussing with your hubby about making or updating his will, that way you can stick it in her face

wife should hold and manage the budget for the house bills, food etc. period. Wifes are not student to get a monthly allowance.

Respected Member

hi

Quote Originally Posted by axelc View Post
    my destination is cebu can i do visa extension in cebu airport too? thank you
    how u mean ur destination is cebu? ur flight from uk will arrive cebu ? or you will connect via manila?as mentioned it can be done in manila airport -not sure about cebu airport but you can do in city .

i sell womens clothes and shoes and handbags. its a good income if you know what your doing . All our bills and shopping are direct debit, since i become his wife i never have problem or worries budgeting money to pay for bills or food lol, i only worry if my sales is low and to be honest i prefer to earned my own money, I feel proud for my self specially i am a full time mum and house wife and i still earn my own money. But no matter how much i earn its still nice if hubby will just give me money time to time and just say ok you go out shopping lol.

Yes my destination is cebu airport. We are not going to manila airport x

fight for your right as a wife .don't let the 'spoiled brat' win.

i think she only said that to see if it will affect you, anyway just ignore her you are the wife so you have a rights. smile....

do not let her talk to you like rubbish! cheer up! you have to stand for your right.

I give my g f total control of my money as i trust her 100 percent she,s very tight and saves money where as i never did lol I can check online my account whenever I want .she never buys anything without asking me which annoys me sometimes as she knows she,s got me wrapped up round her little finger lol

Quote Originally Posted by axelc View Post
    i sell womens clothes and shoes and handbags. its a good income if you know what your doing
    hello axelc, where do u get the clothes, handbags and shoes from? and where are u selling it? how do u do it? i am thinking of starting a business,,

hi axelc,

hope everything is fine now with your allowance. Your husband is lucky you are resourceful...can you teach us how you do it? And some of the wives are lucky with their husbands as well but some aren't...jope everyone is lucky so everyone is happy

gwen
    Always look on the bright side of life

Thread Information