Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Lightbulb iPad Mini coming in October, says tech site

Apple Inc.'s rumored iPad Mini tablet is to debut in October, a month after it presents to the public its next-generation iPhone smartphone, a tech site reported over the weekend.

Citing several sources, All Things Digital said the new iPhone will be unveiled "at an as yet unannounced event on September 12."

"Only after the next-generation iPhone is out the door and on sale will Apple announce the smaller iPad it’s been working on," it said.

It said the iPad Mini, which is expected to have a display of less than eight inches, will be unveiled at a "special event" currently being scheduled for October.

AllThingsD said some speculated that the two will be unveiled separately "since both are likely to be blockbuster events."

"With a new iPhone and a new, diminutive iPad in the pipeline, Apple has two opportunities to commandeer the tech news cycle ahead of the annual holiday shopping binge, and it’s going to take them both," it said.

A separate report on Mashable noted tech analysts have been debating for months the market’s need for an Apple device whose size is between the iPhone and the iPad.

It added the smaller iPad would be competing with several other 7-inch tablets on the market including Google’s Nexus 7, Amazon Kindle Fire and Barnes & Noble’s Nook tablet

Source:-
    http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story...says-tech-site

Banned
    I think I will wait for this and pass on the Nexus.

Thread Information