Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rhaichard View Post
    i dont know yet if they refuse my visa .. i applied last 26 july and till now i dont know what is the decision from embassy .. but once they refuse my visa application without a valid reason we will appeal because we cant find any reason for them to refuse our application , we passed all we need .. especially the work contract , p60 , 8months payslip and my passed exam result for english requirement
    Yes, don't give up! They can't stop genuine people to be together, it's against the Human Rights!

You'll be lucky if you get your visa coz ECO's can be awful (not reading all the documents that you provided)... Surely, you will hear from them soon. Let's hope for the best

Quote Originally Posted by jehzroblenida View Post
    try ukinthephilippines@fco.goc.uk
    they are quite helpful in my case. It's the British Embassy website then they direct me to manilavisaenquiry BUT I told them that manilavisaenquiry is not responding to my emails (which is the reality). So they forwarded my emails to their colleagues at the visa section...

To be honest, my fiancee and I became the pain in their a*** since we never stop complaining at their site
    ill try that too. I dont personally send emails about demanding answer or sounding arrogant as it might cause a negative effect on my future application. but what I always did is wrote a letter which sounded arrogant and send it to my bf and my bf will send it to the embassy because they cant take it against my bf. btw the Mp have email me already. they would phone the home office. I dont know in what way they can be of assistance to us.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by travina View Post
    down on the south , near brighton. 3 times for leave to remain as a student. twas my solicitors fault really. ah essex, place of chavs lol
    Essex. My birthplace....

Yes, don't give up! They can't stop genuine people to be together, it's against the Human Rights!

You'll be lucky if you get your visa coz ECO's can be awful (not reading all the documents that you provided)... Surely, you will hear from them soon. Let's hope for the best
    as they said on my last refusal paper .. they still have my former documents as a remain so i really hoping that they do what they need to do as their job ... because we do everything to be legally cross the uk to be with our partner ...

jehzro

fiancee visa doesnt specifically require a minimum length of time that my partner and I should have spent together in the UK, right?. so if we cant provide enough photos for a 1 year relationship in the UK that shouldn't be an issue because what we need to show is that we have met and even with only 9 photos being submitted that support our claim that we have been in a relationship. this the sort of thing that im pointing out in the letter. plus we submitted text messages for the whole year since the day we first met.

my letter getting a bit a corny really. every day and night before I go to sleep and wakes up in the morning I keep figuring out in what possible wording we could defend our genuine relationship basing on the real meaning of a genuine relationship. Im sure the ECM have noticed that my letter has been redundant. I even point that we are professional person with no records of deception and answered truthfully about our relationship. and so our credibility should have been taken into consideration. and i said also that its an emotion that makes up the genuine relationship. so therefore our emotions should have been assessed also. and i said just because we cant provide sufficient photos of a 1 yr relationship which is not a requirement doesnt discharge the fact that we started our relationship in the UK and we have met. everyday im sending them emails. lol

Respected Member
    ill try that too. I dont personally send emails about demanding answer or sounding arrogant as it might cause a negative effect on my future application. but what I always did is wrote a letter which sounded arrogant and send it to my bf and my bf will send it to the embassy because they cant take it against my bf. btw the Mp have email me already. they would phone the home office. I dont know in what way they can be of assistance to us.
    About MP, my fiancee emailed our local MP and we send that as a part of evidence were my fiancee emphasize the discrimination over our friends case. The MP did write to Theresa May of Home Office but until now we don't get an answer from her.

About sending emails, I think at some point they noticed how disgusted we are with their service. To be honest, I don't think they will take that against us coz we are tormented by the wrong decisions of the ECO's. I always ensure that i tell them, "please try to understand the situation... hope that the ECO will be sensitive enough to genuine relationship" (something like that) even if my letter seems "rude"

About MP, my fiancee emailed our local MP and we send that as a part of evidence were my fiancee emphasize the discrimination over our friends case. The MP did write to Theresa May of Home Office but until now we don't get an answer from her.

About sending emails, I think at some point they noticed how disgusted we are with their service. To be honest, I don't think they will take that against us coz we are tormented by the wrong decisions of the ECO's. I always ensure that i tell them, "please try to understand the situation... hope that the ECO will be sensitive enough to genuine relationship" (something like that) even if my letter seems "rude"
    the home secretary has not replied to us yet. and also being ECO doesnt mean that they should be respected as an authority higher than us. they only have a respectable job , they are human so therefore they can be bitchy also.

Respected Member
    jehzro

fiancee visa doesnt specifically require a minimum length of time that my partner and I should have spent together in the UK, right?. so if we cant provide enough photos for a 1 year relationship in the UK that shouldn't be an issue because what we need to show is that we have met and even with only 9 photos being submitted that support our claim that we have been in a relationship. this the sort of thing that im pointing out in the letter. plus we submitted text messages for the whole year since the day we first met.
    My fiancee and I just spent 6 months together until my visa expired and went back here in the Philippines.

The ECO was saying that he is not satisfied even if we sent pictures and skype transcripts coz we spent 17 months of our relationship apart... On my APPEAL Form I wrote that even if he don't come to visit me we have a strong foundation which is love and commitment.

Was it you who mentioned that you were living with your bf in the UK on other thread?

Respected Member
    the home secretary has not replied to us yet. and also being ECO doesnt mean that they should be respected as an authority higher than us. they only have a respectable job , they are human so therefore they can be bitchy also.
    As my fiancee keep telling me always to go to the one in-charge

Try to get the Ambassador's attention

Respected Member
    as they said on my last refusal paper .. they still have my former documents as a remain so i really hoping that they do what they need to do as their job ... because we do everything to be legally cross the uk to be with our partner ...
    Just keep the original documents in safe place, in case they want to see it again. Surely, it will be easier for you coz you're already a spouse. You just need to show evidence that you live with him when you visited the UK last year.

Just keep the original documents in safe place, in case they want to see it again. Surely, it will be easier for you coz you're already a spouse. You just need to show evidence that you live with him when you visited the UK last year.
    we are not married yet. thats why im irritated of the fact that they kinda require the length of our relationship in the uk rather than asking a proof of relationship.

how can i have the original copies of p60 and work contract if i didnt lived with my husband in uk .. and he is still my sponsor we have loaded of photos there and here in the philippines also some family gathering ... but yeah i keep my original copies of my documents ... i also have a list what original documents i passed to them

why they refused you from last time u file for a fiancee visa?

Respected Member
    we are not married yet. thats why im irritated of the fact that they kinda require the length of our relationship in the uk rather than asking a proof of relationship.
    If you did lived together whilst you are in the UK, you need to give them an evidence such as Council Tax or Landlords Letter

Respected Member
    how can i have the original copies of p60 and work contract if i didnt lived with my husband in uk .. and he is still my sponsor we have loaded of photos there and here in the philippines also some family gathering ... but yeah i keep my original copies of my documents ... i also have a list what original documents i passed to them
    You said you went there to visit? for how many months?

my only one problem is .., im still using my family name and not my spouse name in my passport .. and im hoping its not a big problem for us

You said you went there to visit? for how many months?
    6months .. and i want more than that

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by karenkeith View Post
    why they refused you from last time u file for a fiancee visa?
    Hi karenkeith,

We don't have our wedding booked yet. But the Registrar said that I need to be in the UK before booking a wedding.. Mainly, it's the ECO's misjudgment and discrimintaion

Respected Member
    6months .. and i want more than that
    Did you include any proof such as council tax?

Hi karenkeith,

We don't have our wedding booked yet. But the Registrar said that I need to be in the UK before booking a wedding.. Mainly, it's the ECO's misjudgment and discrimintaion
    how can you book your wedding if your not in uk to prepare it ??? lol

Respected Member
    my only one problem is .., im still using my family name and not my spouse name in my passport .. and im hoping its not a big problem for us
    I don't think it will be a problem as long as you have marriage certificate... But you should soon deal with that

Did you include any proof such as council tax?
    no ... do i need to have that ???

Respected Member
    how can you book your wedding if your not in uk to prepare it ??? lol
    As I said rhaichard, it's MAINLY DISCRIMINATION
    so I really insist that its the ECO's fault not knowing the UK's Law

I don't think it will be a problem as long as you have marriage certificate... But you should soon deal with that
    my passport is only 1year old this 19 sept. so i dont know if i can change it .. 3-4years from now i can be british citizen and i can renew my passport as a british passport i hope

Respected Member
    no ... do i need to have that ???
    Just ask your spouse if he include you to the council tax... coz I'm not so sure about it, since you were only on a visit visa (maybe you are exempted to pay that)

As I said rhaichard, it's MAINLY DISCRIMINATION
    so I really insist that its the ECO's fault not knowing the UK's Law
    really ... ohh i hope they read and read my papers because my husband nieces and nephew ask me to come back home ... they miss their TITA rhaichard

Just ask your spouse if he include you to the council tax... coz I'm not so sure about it, since you were only on a visit visa (maybe you are exempted to pay that)

i will later when he come back from family out today ...

If you did lived together whilst you are in the UK, you need to give them an evidence such as Council Tax or Landlords Letter

we never live together because at that time hes still living with his parents and only when I left the UK in June 2011 that he receieved his degree diploma. its like they are imposing a significant burden to produce evidence of a one year reltionship which is not a requirement other than showing a proof of relationship regardless of the length.

Respected Member
    we never live together because at that time hes still living with his parents and only when I left the UK in June 2011 that he receieved his degree diploma. its like they are imposing a significant burden to produce evidence of a one year reltionship which is not a requirement other than showing a proof of relationship regardless of the length.
    oh! Maybe it's the other lady then

Don't worry, they cannot keep you apart forever coz it's against human rights! Let's be more positive (I know it's hard)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information