Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dirty Harry

Banned

Dirty Harry

For those who've not bothered looking at foreign websites

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ed-Prince.html

been following it for 3 days now and hubby says it's no big deal he's human after all but like i said he got a reputation to look after....he should be more careful
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart

Trusted Member
    So, he's just like any other heterosexual guy who likes to have fun....and thank goodness for that.

Apparently the Sun have considered it in the public interest to publish the pics today. It should be called 'The Scum'.

Respected Member
    What is he were a Princess and not a Prince? Would people think something different? Is it OK for a guy, but not for a girl?

(I'm OK with Harry having fun myself, I am more annoyed about the money grabbing girlies who decided to take/sell the photos).

Trusted Member
    Yes, it's ok for a guy but not for a girl.

I just wonder what his father thinks...... anybody heard from James Hewitt
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    media should give the guy a break..he's on his holiday and I'm sure there are others who did this too..whether he's a prince or not, privacy should be respected..those girls who took the photos are only wanting money from these..and the prince's security should have protected him from these girls..as what witnesses have said, the prince's security aid were partying and some were asleep too http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/23/prince...family-pissed/
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Trusted Member
    Yep..security should be fired.

Trusted Member
    Once upon a time a prince asked a beautiful princess, “will you marry me?” and the princess said, “No!”.

And the prince lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and dated cute skinny girls and hunted and raced cars and went to naked bars and dated women half his age and drank beer, Jack Daniels and Captain Morgan and drank the milk from the box and never heard bitching and went to rock concerts and kept his apartment and his favourite jeans and never got cheated on while working and all his family and friends thought he was cool as hell and he had tons of money and left the toilet seat up.

The end.

it's no big deal for me and husband either...let him experience what other regular lad do and not just this boring royal formalities

Quote Originally Posted by Steve.r View Post
    I just wonder what his father thinks...... anybody heard from James Hewitt
    i wonder how many of the UK population believe that to be true
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Banned
    Lovely...his mother will be looking down loving it...you cant beat a bit of hedonism ..especially when fully loaded...no better time for it....it sells papers...look back to prince Edward and the divorcee Mrs Simpson...this is just fun...what if he a woman well, he's not so the question not relevant ....fill your boots Harry...you know it makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    You mean it's not true
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    To be honest I find it distasteful and disrespectful saying such a thing....considering this has so far been a jovial thread....lets leave the gossiping to the washing women.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gWaPito View Post
    Lovely...his mother will be looking down loving it...you cant beat a bit of hedonism ..especially when fully loaded...no better time for it....it sells papers...look back to prince Edward and the divorcee Mrs Simpson...this is just fun...what if he a woman well, he's not so the question not relevant ....fill your boots Harry...you know it makes sense

Trusted Member
    Meanwhile, in other news....

... personally, I haven't got a problem with his lifestyle. Hell no ... as someone who married at an early age and was widowed at 47, I lived my "lost teenage years"/[very] early twenties in my 50s (not boasting ... honestly!) I'd be the last person to criticise the lifestyle of any normal, hot~blooded young male. And yes ... I've even been to Las Vegas - except I didn't stay in a $5,000-a-night (or Ł5,000 ... who cares?) hotel - more like "dossed down" on one of many overnight, American 'Greyhound Buses' en route ... as had been my wont while traversing the States from New York to Seattle (including a trip across the Canadian Border to Vancouver) then south to San Francisco, LA , Arizona & the Grand Canyon and, finally, Vegas itself over the course of 3 weeks, albeit travelling ALONE! But then ... I'm an ordinay mortal - NOT Royalty!

Tbh ... what I would take issue with - and object most strongly to - are the crass actions of *those so-called friends of Harry in seizing the opportunity to capitalise on photographs that compromise the Prince's privacy. Privacy is something we're ALL entitled to - be we prince or pauper - and, to expose the "naked truth" in such a way, is nothing short of despicable.

Quite frankly, with "friends" like *them, WHO needs enemies???

Btw ... Las Vegas may be the 'Gambling Capital' of the world ... but it's hardly "Sin City" (as labelled by the "gutter" press!) ... I've long-believed that dubious honour belonged to Cincinatti.

Quote Originally Posted by gWaPito View Post
    To be honest I find it distasteful and disrespectful saying such a thing....considering this has so far been a jovial thread....lets leave the gossiping to the washing women.
    Yes it is disrespectful to both him, his mother and father.
    I have no doubt if there was one shred of truth in that statement Hewitt would have sold the story long ago because he sold just about everything else.
    As for Harry good luck to the guy I understand he's off to Afghanistan soon so why not unwind and have some fun.
    Just a shame that he associates with someone who would see this as an opportunity to make some money by selling a picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    Btw ............. "Sin City" (as labelled by the "gutter" press!) ... I've long-believed that dubious honour belonged to Cincinatti.
    Cincinatti, Ohio! ... possibly my belief is linked to an experience I HAD there one dark night on my return from the 'Wild West' to NY.

Having a few hours to put off before my next connection was due, I decided (somewhat unwisely, perhaps) to roam around the - by stark comparison with Las Vegas - dimly~lit side streets adjacent to the bus terminal.

Suddenly ... I was confronted by what can only be described as a "ghostly" apparition! And all I could see were ... what appeared to be whites of the eyes ... and a set of equally-white teeth grinning at me from a shop doorway ... !

... well ... the "apparition" turned out to be nothing more than a (probably harmless) lone bystander, loiterer ... whatever ... of Afro-American origins. Nonetheless, it was scary at the time and, despite being a BIG bloke, I deemed it prudent to beat a hasty retreat ... ... discretion being the better part of valour!

Trusted Member
    I hadn't realised you'd been such an adventurer Arthur.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmarco View Post

Just a shame that he associates with someone who would see this as an opportunity to make some money by selling a picture.
    's precisely the point I had been making earlier. #17 refers! Otherwise ... WHO cares, really?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    Btw ... Las Vegas may be the 'Gambling Capital' of the world ... but it's hardly "Sin City" (as labelled by the "gutter" press!) ... I've long-believed that dubious honour belonged to Cincinatti.
    It is sleazy Arthur I guess a lot of it goes on in the back streets etc. I had 4 nights there in 2008 and walking along the Strip any time of day or night you had to swat away dozens of wetbacks thrusting cards for massage, live shows etc in your face.

Who gives a toss?

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    I hadn't realised you'd been such an adventurer Arthur.
    Never thought of myself as being "a dark horse" before, Graham ... ... but there you go!

Actually, I later bought a small portable typewriter and filled 50-odd pages of manuscript with a [somewhat embellished ] account of my adventures in the US.

Thereafter ... further down the line ... I gave the completed draft to my daughter & son-in-law to transfer onto computer (I didn't have one then!) and they, later still, very kindly, returned it to me - suitably captioned and duly bound in book form, at Christmas, 2003.

Appropriately entitled "A Little Goes A Long Way" it's now one of my most highly-prized possessions ... even though it will unlikely ever be published.

Trusted Member
    " A little goes a long way"

I'm sure some woman said that to me once.

sowing the royal oats

at least it shows he's hetrosexual going by the fact it was'nt an all male nude party

Quote Originally Posted by imagine View Post
    sowing the royal oats

at least it shows he's hetrosexual going by the fact it was'nt an all male nude party
    ... quite literally! And obviously the girlies thought so!!

This is just nuts really

The only "story" in this - is a terse reminder to any young guy to know who your real friends are.
    As I am - I can imagine friends posting pics like that of me on Facebook, should I get drunk and naked enough - but I'm not a public figure, and this makes it funny. Most guys like having the pee taken by other guys, it's a male thing.
    IF though I was famous, I am pretty sure none of my close friends would post it. THAT is the difference.

As for Sun readers having the "right" to see these pictures, it beats me why any of them would really want to. Do they really need in their lives to be looking at pics of a 27 year old military guy having a laugh and getting his kit off? Hmmmmm

So called friends! He needs to be more careful, but it's not the first time he's in the end not given a stuff what anyone thinks and just done what he likes. Only human and all that, and really what is the result - he's one of the more popular members of the royals, so it's hardly harmed him.

As for the crazy rumours of who his father might be, well come on - just have a look at this picture, check out his eyes, ,the brows and the stare, then compare to Prince Charles. There's no doubt to me of his parentage.

Quote Originally Posted by Iani View Post
    This is just nuts really
    ... "nuts" certainly come INTO the picture, right enough ... HIS "nuts"!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information