Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Respected Member

Cost Of Marriage At Paranaque City Hall

Hello

I am getting at married at Paranaque City Hall this September.

This is quite a specific question. If anyone has married there can they recall how much the marriage licence, service and other fees connected to the City Hall were?

My fiancee visited the City Hall today and the lady she spoke to could not give a price. She said someone else will tell her and that there may be a different a price if you are getting married to a foreigner.

Banned
    I got married around the corner / just across the road a few yards. I can't remember the fees as I used an agent to help us organise everything. I distinctly remember popping into the city hall there to sign documents etc.

I can remember the fees I paid to the agent but they were worth it to get everything sorted out as we were on a limited timeframe to get everything done.

Prepare more or less P10,000 because the price of wedding for foreigner is different from locals.

Quote Originally Posted by lastlid View Post
    I got married around the corner / just across the road a few yards. I can't remember the fees as I used an agent to help us organise everything. I distinctly remember popping into the city hall there to sign documents etc.
    Asking for a help of an agent now will make you ..they will ask too much!! An advise for his fiance to sort it out.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhose View Post
    Asking for a help of an agent now will make you ..they will ask too much!! An advise for his fiance to sort it out.
    I know but they helped us get the marriage organised so that it fitted in with our tight schedule. We were going to have difficulty otherwise. At first we tried to fit it into my available time ourselves, there, but couldn't so we used the agent (one my wife's cousins had used before so we knew they were okay).

Quote Originally Posted by Moving Forward View Post
    Hello

This is quite a specific question. If anyone has married there can they recall how much the marriage licence, service and other fees connected to the City Hall were?

My fiancee visited the City Hall today and the lady she spoke to could not give a price. She said someone else will tell her and that there may be a different a price if you are getting married to a foreigner.
    my sister got married in paranaque city hall last year and they pay two thousand five hundred only and they didnot attend for semenar the lady who process the wedding is working in brgy.merville

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mercedes View Post
    my sister got married in paranaque city hall last year and they pay two thousand five hundred only and they didnot attend for semenar the lady who process the wedding is working in brgy.merville
    Wonder if it was the Reverend Lulu?

No judge who have own office in paranaque city hall...but my friend married this year to a scottish man in taguig they pay 6,000 for the reverend. ....

Trusted Member
    Sounds like a good-paying job.

My friend once travelled 300klms on the train in the Phils free of charge, after he told the ticket man he was a missionary preacher.

It's the same on the buses...as long as you walk up and down lecturing people on the bible.

I always remembered that in case one day I don't have money.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Moving Forward View Post
    Hello

I got married their last month and it cost me P8,000. Expect to pay more if you don't have any local connections. I was told it was more like P5,000 for Filipinos.

They were very, very strict on our documents. So make sure they're all correct. Especially if she is under 25 or under 21

They'll release the marriage certificate after 10 days. You or your wife will then need to go there to get an endorsement letter to take to the NSO in QC. Then another 3 week wait. All that will cost about P400.

Best of luck!

Trusted Member
    If you pay the Judge enough you can pick up the certificate the next day....as I did.

We were on the plane and out of there within a week.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    If you pay the Judge enough you can pick up the certificate the next day....as I did.

We were on the plane and out of there within a week.
    Oddly, a 'judge' wedding would have taken much longer at PCH. So we had the resident reverend do the job. Not that he was holy enough to not overcharge us Nice chap actually (and a dead ringer for Ringo Star.... well a Filipino Ringo Star, at any rate!) and was aware that the marriage certificate from there was no good for us and we needed the endorsement letter for the NSO.

Trusted Member
    Corruption does have its uses.

The procedure was carefully recorded on camera too.

I didn't actually realise that a friend had kindly paid the judge the required fee to 'fast-track' procedures...no chance of me paying extra to some thieving public official.

Thread Information