Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Hello.. could anyone help me find the nearest shop where Filipino foods & products available? I'm from Rochdale, Lancashire and seems like can't find any shops here for any of the Filipino products. :( Wish I could...

Or is there any website where I could place my order online? I found one shop from Kent (online) but I got a problem on placing my order. There are no other options on their current shipping aside from collecting from store.

So, anyone who could help me please???

Thanks in advance.

B) Venus
    Taka care now & Bye!.... Venus

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    There are a couple of places in Chinatown, Manchester that have a small selection of Filipino Groceries as well as Wing Yip on Oldham road Manchester which although mainly Chinese has an interesting selection of groceries. We tend to buy our King Prawns, whelks and other seafoods there. By far the best place we have found is JADE'S in Poulton-le-Fylde on the outskirts of Blackpool. The shop although only small carries a far better selection than anywhere we have found in Manchester.
    I do not have an address other than it is by the railway station in Poulton. There is limited free on street parking nearby so it is not far to carry the many bags of groceries. Contact cellphone number is 07899 846085 for opening hours etc. There is also a Filipino restaurant nearby.
    There is a Filipino restaurant in Ashton under Lyme called Cora's which is near to Rochdale. Hope this is of use.

Banned
    Originally posted by gecko_pikachu@Sep 24 2005, 10:07 PM
    Hello.. could anyone help me find the nearest shop where Filipino foods & products available? I'm from Rochdale, Lancashire and seems like can't find any shops here for any of the Filipino products. :( Wish I could...

Or is there any website where I could place my order online? I found one shop from Kent (online) but I got a problem on placing my order. There are no other options on their current shipping aside from collecting from store.

So, anyone who could help me please???

Thanks in advance.

B) Venus
    A quick search on google came up with this:

http://www.orientalfoodsupplies.co.uk/shop3/shop.html

Originally posted by walesrob@Sep 25 2005, 07:40 AM
    A quick search on google came up with this:

http://www.orientalfoodsupplies.co.uk/shop3/shop.html
    Thanks a lot for the quick reply. I did browse the website and I'll try to place my order as soon as possible I might try to phone up Cora's and ask more queries as they probably do deliveries as well, or any idea if she got website? I'd be very pleased as well to contact her in any ways (contact nos or website). B)

Thanks a lot! Venus

Originally posted by palauotot@Sep 24 2005, 10:42 PM
    There are a couple of places in Chinatown, Manchester that have a small selection of Filipino Groceries as well as Wing Yip on Oldham road Manchester which although mainly Chinese has an interesting selection of groceries. We tend to buy our King Prawns, whelks and other seafoods there. By far the best place we have found is JADE'S in Poulton-le-Fylde on the outskirts of Blackpool. The shop although only small carries a far better selection than anywhere we have found in Manchester.
    I do not have an address other than it is by the railway station in Poulton. There is limited free on street parking nearby so it is not far to carry the many bags of groceries. Contact cellphone number is 07899 846085 for opening hours etc. There is also a Filipino restaurant nearby.
    There is a Filipino restaurant in Ashton under Lyme called Cora's which is near to Rochdale. Hope this is of use.
    Thanks a lot for the reply. Yes plenty of Chinese shops in Manchester but I can't travel up to Manchester at this time because im looking after my 5mos old baby. It's a bit hard to travel that long. But I could try to look for Cora's for the meantime, its not too far from Rochdale.

Thanks for that contact number as well. B)

Venus

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    SPAM

Thread Information