Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave0555 View Post
    Hi Travina

Having discussed with others on the forum there is no point in giving you our reference number as each case is treated entirely on its own merit. I am very sorry and it must be very frustrating for you. We had no official marriage arrangements and did not submit chat logs, just told them that we chatted every day - no proof is actually required. I suspect that in our case, we are both mature people and I am a professional with a good job and so they just brush over the rest of the application. I did, however visit Cebu on two occasions and we submitted about 20 photographs from the two visits in different places with obvious landmarks in the background.

I wish you the very best of luck with the appeal - I know what you must me going through there. Be positive and I am sure God will see you right in the end.

Dave
    hi joeblogg

jehzo got her visa overturned today. we are on the same situation. lengthy period of separation from our bf, no marriage preparation. and our appeal bundle was sent to the embassy by the tribunal on the same date. i think my bf has done a very good job in explaining what a subsisting relationship is and what else to consider that there is a genuine intention that we live together. when jehzo got overturned it gave me a bit of hope. hopefully it wont to appeal.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post

good it didnt go to appeal.
    Thank you joebloggs! Hope to get some help in the future

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by travina View Post
    hi joeblogg

jehzo got her visa overturned today. we are on the same situation. lengthy period of separation from our bf, no marriage preparation. and our appeal bundle was sent to the embassy by the tribunal on the same date. i think my bf has done a very good job in explaining what a subsisting relationship is and what else to consider that there is a genuine intention that we live together. when jehzo got overturned it gave me a bit of hope. hopefully it wont to appeal.
    Have faith Travina! You will get yours soon if they see how eager you are to get married and be together. Can't wait to see my fiancee after 18 long months!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information