Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

do i have a chance to have settlement visa ??

last 26 july this year i passed my documents to ukba .. now i received a text msg. that my application is being processed .. im confused , worried ..

i pass my husband p60 ( its only for 7 months ) his employment income for 7months is 11,000 something , we only have 1,500gbp now in our bank account , i also passed his contract employment with his employment letter , in his contract it said there that his annual salary is 18,000 with regular overtime and bonuses ..

can you pls tell to me if i have a chance to have settlement visa ???

thnx

Quote Originally Posted by rhaichard View Post
    last 26 july this year i passed my documents to ukba .. now i received a text msg. that my application is being processed .. im confused , worried ..

i pass my husband p60 ( its only for 7 months ) his employment income for 7months is 11,000 something , we only have 1,500gbp now in our bank account , i also passed his contract employment with his employment letter , in his contract it said there that his annual salary is 18,000 with regular overtime and bonuses ..

thnx
    Hi Rhai,
    Just chill.
    Think positive.
    As I have read your sitution, you are likely have the chance to get the visa. The important thing is your husband reach the required income annually. If he earns £11k for just a matter of 7 months, then he must have exceeded the requirement...so don't stress yourself,ok? You've done your best shot, lift everything up now to the most high.

Quote Originally Posted by aprilmaejon View Post
    Hi Rhai,
    Just chill.
    Think positive.
    As I have read your sitution, you are likely have the chance to get the visa. The important thing is your husband reach the required income annually. If he earns £11k for just a matter of 7 months, then he must have exceeded the requirement...so don't stress yourself,ok? You've done your best shot, lift everything up now to the most high.
    im hoping for that .. i also gave to them my english test result .. that ive got

160 out of 200 in speaking and 350 for listening ...

anyway thanx for that info it make me relieve

Banned
    If you have reached the criteria set and provided evidence as such, then you have a great chance.

im hoping for that .. i also gave to them my english test result .. that ive got

160 out of 200 in speaking and 350 for listening ...

anyway thanx for that info it make me relieve

Yeah, English Test Certificate is very necessary for applying since you are entering to an English speaking country. Anyway, what's the name of the English test you've taken? Mine was IELTS.

Quote Originally Posted by lastlid View Post
    If you have reached the criteria set and provided evidence as such, then you have a great chance.
    i passed the same requirements that i also passed when they gave me 6months visit visa last november2011 except i have english test result,contract employment of my husband and p60

Quote Originally Posted by aprilmaejon View Post
    Yeah, English Test Certificate is very necessary for applying since you are entering to an English speaking country. Anyway, what's the name of the English test you've taken? Mine was IELTS.
    i took english test in TOEIC at HOPKINS INTERNATIONAL PARTNERS

thnx
    The rules say that you must provide wage slips for the 6-month period prior to the application (or certain cases for the 12-month period).

Bank statements corresponding to the same period as the wage slips, showing that the salary has been paid into the person’s account.

Letter from the employer confirming the person’s employment and annual salary, the length of their employment (and the period over which they have been or were paid the level of salary relied upon in the application), and the type of employment (permanent, fixed-term contract or agency).

Overtime and bonuses will be counted as earnings from salaried employment.

If your submitted evidence really met the minimum requirement of the £18600 in the financial test, then you're halfway home.
    All other requirements must be compliant also.

I hope the employers letter did not state £18000 INCLUDING overtime and bonuses as that is not compliant.
    That's why pay slips are so important.

Hope you make it

Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    The rules say that you must provide wage slips for the 6-month period prior to the application (or certain cases for the 12-month period).

Bank statements corresponding to the same period as the wage slips, showing that the salary has been paid into the person’s account.

Letter from the employer confirming the person’s employment and annual salary, the length of their employment (and the period over which they have been or were paid the level of salary relied upon in the application), and the type of employment (permanent, fixed-term contract or agency).

Overtime and bonuses will be counted as earnings from salaried employment.

If your submitted evidence really met the minimum requirement of the £18600 in the financial test, then you're halfway home.
    All other requirements must be compliant also.

I hope the employers letter did not state £18000 INCLUDING overtime and bonuses as that is not compliant.
    That's why pay slips are so important.

Hope you make it
    i have his 7 months payslip to show his regular overtime and bonuses , i also highlightened in his account statement that his salary is been paid into his account . hes only using online card and in his employment letter and contract it said there that he is permanent employed to there company

anyway thanks for the info.

Everything will be fine..just think positive and have Faith

Quote Originally Posted by ReemaOwens View Post
    Everything will be fine..just think positive and have Faith
    thnx

Respected Member blessed_ekim0826's Avatar

thnx
    This POSITIVE. Keep PRAYING.

What documents you have from yourself? Do you have business? Are you working or in school? Is it your first time to apply visa or you tried other visa? How many years is your relationship with your husband?

Quote Originally Posted by mike_steve View Post
    This POSITIVE. Keep PRAYING.

What documents you have from yourself? Do you have business? Are you working or in school? Is it your first time to apply visa or you tried other visa? How many years is your relationship with your husband?
    i already have visa ... but back to application time ..

we are 1 year married when i applied for visa
    im not working nor a student ..
    they granted me visit visa before because im only 20 and in the old rules the ages that can apply for settlement is 21 and above .

i passed to them my husband's 9 payslip proving that he earned more than 18,600 in the minimum wages ... i also provide

- p60
    -marriage contract
    -my husband work contract
    -my husband work letter
    -bank statements
    -english exams
    -pictures of us here and in the UK
    -my birth certificate

we never use solicitor ...

Respected Member blessed_ekim0826's Avatar
    i already have visa ... but back to application time ..

we are 1 year married when i applied for visa
    im not working nor a student ..
    they granted me visit visa before because im only 20 and in the old rules the ages that can apply for settlement is 21 and above .

i passed to them my husband's 9 payslip proving that he earned more than 18,600 in the minimum wages ... i also provide

- p60
    -marriage contract
    -my husband work contract
    -my husband work letter
    -bank statements
    -english exams
    -pictures of us here and in the UK
    -my birth certificate

we never use solicitor ...
    Thanks for the info. Just asked you coz I have a partner in UK and this is will be my first visa application and I want to try visit visa. I have all the documents from my partner same as what you provide. Hope you can share to me your experience during your first visit visa application. Thank you. Ingat

Thread Information