Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by melovesengland View Post
    She can go and attend the seminar/counselling in the CFO office in Manila or in Cebu.

have a look on this link for more infos. http://www.cfo.gov.ph/index.php?opti...nals&catid=140

also, there are threads in the forum for you to browse and read for more infos based on the experiences of the members.
    Thank you very much, is making sense now. It seems that they all need a CFO to apply for a new passport so I can ask my love to take her session after she has her spouse visa issued.
    "Nothing ventured, nothing gained"
    "It is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all" Lord Tenneson.

Respected Member melovesengland's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by songz777 View Post
    Thank you very much, is making sense now. It seems that they all need a CFO to apply for a new passport so I can ask my love to take her session after she has her spouse visa issued.
    welcome!

Respected Member
    My wife has her visa in her new passport....if she goes to the counselling session in Manila, can she then get her CFO sticker on the same day? Thank you.

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by freyter View Post
    My wife has her visa in her new passport....if she goes to the counselling session in Manila, can she then get her CFO sticker on the same day? Thank you.
    Yes she can.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Respected Member
    Thank you !

By the way, make sure that her visa is already effective, meaning the start of the validity, as CFO won't give her a sticker (for example, if her visa is valid from 1st January 2013, CFO would give her a sticker only on 1st January or a later date).
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Respected Member
    Thanks again

Respected Member
    Looking at the CFO website, there's a CFO application form to download, but, even though they mention an application form for the counselling session, there is no online link to it. Am I right in thinking you can complete that form on the day of the seminar itself?

Yes, they would provide her with a form there.
    -=rayna.keith=-

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    Can anyone help
    when attending the CFO
    It says my wife must have a valid ID with photo! she only has her passport with photo
    What are the alternatives for her to use as she does not have any other form of photoI D except her HK ID

Quote Originally Posted by raddy63 View Post
    Can anyone help
    when attending the CFO
    It says my wife must have a valid ID with photo! she only has her passport with photo
    What are the alternatives for her to use as she does not have any other form of photoI D except her HK ID
    Hi there raddy, welcome aboard Filipino UK

Here's a list that might provide some help. By the way her HK ID is technically acceptable (up to CFO though)

- Passport
    - Current Driver’s license
    - Philhealth Card
    - Social Security System (SSS) card
    - Professional Regulations Commission (PRC) ID
    - National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) clearance
    - Police clearance
    - Postal ID
    - Digitized Voter’s ID
    - Company/Office ID
    - Student's ID
    - Firearms Permit
    - OFW ID
    - Tax Identification Number (TIN)
    - Barangay certification
    - Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) e-Card
    - Senior Citizen card
    - Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID
    - Seaman’s ID book
    - Government Issued Office ID
    - Certification from the National Council for the Welfare of Disabled Persons (NCWDP)
    - Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD)
    - Valid photo-bearing school ID
    - Similar IDs issued by the foreign governments.

I'm not 100% sure if they all include a photo, I thought they did anyway.
    Hopefully someone will correct me and or add to the list which would be a useful list to have

Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    Hi there raddy, welcome aboard Filipino UK

Here's a list that might provide some help. By the way her HK ID is technically acceptable (up to CFO though)

- Passport
    - Current Driver’s license
    - Philhealth Card
    - Professional Regulations Commission (PRC) ID
    - National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) clearance
    - Police clearance
    - Postal ID
    - Digitized Voter’s ID
    - Company/Office ID
    - Student's ID
    - Firearms Permit
    - OFW ID
    - Tax Identification Number (TIN)
    - Barangay certification
    - Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) e-Card
    - Senior Citizen card
    - Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID
    - Seaman’s ID book
    - Government Issued Office ID
    - Certification from the National Council for the Welfare of Disabled Persons (NCWDP)
    - Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD)
    - Valid photo-bearing school ID
    - Similar IDs issued by the foreign governments.

I'm not 100% sure if they all include a photo, I thought they did anyway.
    Hopefully someone will correct me and or add to the list which would be a useful list to have
    Thanks you, yes we hope her HK ID will suffice but we shall probably try obtaing an alternative just in case.

Thanks again

Hi

I'm embarrassed to say that I am a little confused with the Form: Philippine-Based Filipino Emigrant Registration Form
    The last section "PETITIONER'S DATA" now is that for my wife in Philippines to complete with her details e.g. Her name, relationship, citizenship etc.... or is that my details I am in the UK, I assumed the Petitioner would be my wife but just want to be sure..thanks from Mr confused!!!

Hi

I'm embarrassed to say that I am a little confused with the Form: Philippine-Based Filipino Emigrant Registration Form
    The last section "PETITIONER'S DATA" now is that for my wife in Philippines to complete with her details e.g. Her name, relationship, citizenship etc.... or is that my details I am in the UK, I assumed the Petitioner would be my wife but just want to be sure..thanks from Mr confused!!!
    No raddy, YOU are the petitioner on that form.

Your wife fills out her details under the section Personal Data and she fill out YOUR details under Petitioners Data.

Your wife may attend and complete the seminar but she will NOT receive the 'sticker' for her passport until she will already have a valid visa.

What stage are you at in the process?

HI thanks for that

She already has her Visa to come to UK after we finally got everything we need together and applied we got the Visa within a week of applying so we are of course very happy just this last hurdle to jump

Thanks again for the quick response....

HI thanks for that

She already has her Visa to come to UK after we finally got everything we need together and applied we got the Visa within a week of applying so we are of course very happy just this last hurdle to jump

Thanks again for the quick response....
    Ah OK

Well that visa application certainly got processed very quickly. One of the speediest I heard of......well done you both.
    Happy days ahead.

Yes well we paid for the Priority Service so that seems to have worked for us, we just made sure we had every possible document they would ask for and presented it in an indexed file so maybe that helped...but who knows with the UK Border Agency !

Yes well we paid for the Priority Service so that seems to have worked for us, we just made sure we had every possible document they would ask for and presented it in an indexed file so maybe that helped...but who knows with the UK Border Agency !
    UKBA don't have a priority service for settlement visa. Which visa did you apply for? Just curious.

Hi she applied for her settlement visa in Hong Kong which does have a priority service (recently introduced)
    Here is the quote from UK Border site.

From February 8 2013 anyone making a UK visa application in Hong Kong can choose to use our priority visa service. This service is only available to applicants based in Hong Kong and is available for all visa categories.

Priority service applications will be placed at the front of the queue to be processed ahead of non-priority applications. The cost of this service will be $990HK for each non-settlement applicant and $3100HK for each settlement applicant. Use of the priority service does not imply or guarantee that your visa application will be successful. All visa applicants must meet the requirements of the UK Immigration Rules. The fee for the priority service and the visa application fee are not refundable if your visa application is refused.
    Priority service processing times

Non-settlement applications: we aim to process all non-settlement priority visa applications within 3 to 4 working days.

Settlement applications: we aim to process all settlement priority visa applications within 10 working days.

also here is the link to that page:

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/co...e=UK%20English

Gotcha raddy

I made an incorrect assumption that the application was made at Manila Hub

No worries

Just for others info Manila now has a priority service too, here is the link:
    http://www.vfs-uk-ph.com/additionalservice.html#3

No worries

Just for others info Manila now has a priority service too, here is the link:
    http://www.vfs-uk-ph.com/additionalservice.html#3
    I don't think that's the same 'priority service' as HK
    UKBA HK priority service is available for all visa categories.

The UKBA Priority Service doesn't apply to settlement route visa's submitted to Manila Hub
    It only applies to visitors and Seafarers.............. unfortunately

Hi everyone!!!!! I have several questions and i'll appreciate it if you guys can answer it asap as I am already leaving the Philippines on Nov. 20, 2013 to UK.

Below are my questions:

1. Do i need to have TB Testing? (I am a former OFW, my visa was issued in Kuwait last July)
    2. Do i need to have a CENOMAR, if yes does it have to be red ribboned by DFA
    3. Do i need to have a red ribboned Birth Certificate or the one issued by NSO is fine?
    4. My ticket is just a one-way ticket. My fiance visa was issued July 18, 2013 and will expire on January 18, 2014. Do i need to have a round trip ticket?

Thanks so much and will appreciate you reply!

Kathrina

Trusted Member
    You don't need a round trip ticket if you have a settlement visa (fiancee or spouse).

Respected Member Jentobeharrison's Avatar
    Does this mean I can only attend CFO seminar once I obtain settlement visa in my passport?

Jen - You can attend the seminar, but can't get the sticker until you have your Visa... This is what my Wife did...

Quote Originally Posted by SteveJ View Post
    Jen - You can attend the seminar, but can't get the sticker until you have your Visa... This is what my Wife did...
    Just to add that the Visa must also be valid....... means the start date must not be still in the future.

(ie if the visa start date is March 1st 2014 you'll need to wait until then to get the CFO sticker)

Respected Member
    Hello everyone.
    I'm just confused so I need your
    Do I need to attend the seminar and get the sticker? I'm not migrating yet I just have a 6 months visa but getting married in UK.

Respected Member marksroomspain's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by captaincay View Post
    Hello everyone.
    Do I need to attend the seminar and get the sticker? I'm not migrating yet I just have a 6 months visa but getting married in UK.
    If the 6 month visa your talking about is for settlement ie: fiance visa then yes you have to attend a seminar for your cfo sticker otherwise you will not be able to exit the Phils.

You have a certain amount of time to utilise this visa normally 3 months from start of validity to enter the UK unless under special circumstances an extension can be granted but I am sure there will be more info to follow...

Quote Originally Posted by captaincay View Post
    Hello everyone.
    I believe you only have a visit visa for marriage. I don't think you will need a CFO sticker.
    -=rayna.keith=-

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information