Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Tribunal Reply Clarification

my bf phoned the tribunal regarding my appeal and the tribunal said that they only received my appeal last thursday and in 2- 3 weeks they will send the documents to the british embassy here in manila. does is it mean that its the decision they will send or they will send it for the ECM to review the refusal decision? we sent the appeal directly to the tribunal. i already emailed the tribunal and still awaiting for their reply.

no they will send your papers back to Manila for the ECO manager to review the refusal decision.
    so either the ECO manager will overturn the refusal or you will go to an appeal hearing.
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Dont worry... This is normal procedure... I hope that it dosn't go to appeal. Theres a chance original decision will be over-turned. I wish U luck!!!

thank you for the reply., just wondering coz some people in other forum that ive read advised that sending an appeal straight to the tribunal will be quicker than sending to the ECM if they wont overturn the decision. but seems that its quicker if i just have to send it directly to the embassy.

Quote Originally Posted by travina View Post
    thank you for the reply., just wondering coz some people in other forum that ive read advised that sending an appeal straight to the tribunal will be quicker than sending to the ECM if they wont overturn the decision. but seems that its quicker if i just have to send it directly to the embassy.
    No you done the right thing. If you had sent your appeal to the Embassy they would have written back to you advising you to send it to the UK thus causing a delay and possibly late submission. I learnt the hard way. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by bigmarco View Post
    No you done the right thing. If you had sent your appeal to the Embassy they would have written back to you advising you to send it to the UK thus causing a delay and possibly late submission. I learnt the har way. Good luck
    how long did you have to wait to hear from the ECM that they will forward your appeal to the tribunal?

Quote Originally Posted by bigmarco View Post
    No you done the right thing. If you had sent your appeal to the Embassy they would have written back to you advising you to send it to the UK thus causing a delay and possibly late submission. I learnt the har way. Good luck
    marco did you get a solicitor to hanlde your appeal? one solicitor would charge me 900pounds almost equivalent to the the fiancee visa fee. my bf and I just prepared the documents all by ourselves since our case isnt that complex.

Thread Information