Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

French government to pass law making it ILLEGAL to arrest UK-bound illegal immigrants

Proposed legislation comes after France's highest court ruled illegal immigrants cannot be held in custody for having no identity papers

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz214QAxVI7
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Banned
    And coming across by the coach load to Berkshire and the home counties....

they've still got to get across the channel, more checks and send them back to France, time we pass a law to
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

so instead they will be giving them directions to uk ,,,,,,, uk dump bin ,,,,,, this way

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    they've still got to get across the channel, more checks and send them back to France, time we pass a law to
    I dont think any law change is going make any difference.

What needs to be done is, is to take away the attraction from them coming here in the first place.

Brussels cant be blamed for this as these people are bypassing numerous European countries to get here.

Are they coming here for the 'pitiful' welfare handouts?.....the many job opportunities, be it on the dark side of the law.....who knows.

Apparently the UK have a unemployment level of 2 million out of a population of near 60 million... Almost full employment when you compare unemployment levels just before James Callaghan's demise, it was 1 in 10 of the adult population... The title of UB 40's hit record.....now, that's what you call tough times.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lastlid View Post
    And coming across by the coach load to Berkshire and the home counties....
    Watch it

They could all go and live in the illegal slum sheds that the ethnic majority have built without planning permission in Slough, Reading, Hayes, Hounslow etc. The Councils don't enforce the law as they include a significant number of dodgy Muslim Councillors

Banned
    Unbelievable! ...this will explain where all these illegals are living

They cant all be selling the big issue to fund there drinking habit..oOps that's us

Banned
    Sheds with beds....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-17185294

Ealing and Slough.....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lastlid View Post
    Sheds with beds....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-17185294

Ealing and Slough.....

There are some of them backing onto the car park we used for the recent Hounslow Barrio Fiesta (Hounslow Bowls Club Field Sutton Lane) and if you look on Google Earth there are a fair few in adjoining streets

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?oe=ut...ed=0CA0Q8gEwAQ

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gWaPito View Post
    Unbelievable! ...this will explain where all these illegals are living

They cant all be selling the big issue to fund there drinking habit..oOps that's us
    You're a bit out of touch with Big Issue sellers Gwap - that is strictly Roma scum nowadays for when they're not pickpocketing, begging, shoplifting or ATM skimming

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    You're a bit out of touch with Big Issue sellers Gwap - that is strictly Roma scum nowadays for when they're not pickpocketing, begging, shoplifting or ATM skimming
    Honestly, you make me laugh!....you should have your own tv show...

Banned
    Slough Council get £200k to deal with multiple occupancy and converted sheds

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-19438406

I wonder if the banks/mortgagees can repo the properties if the rogue borrowers stick up these illegal buildings - that would be a good deterrent

Bring the troops back and man our borders. If i had my way the army would knocking on every door in the country to find illegals it wouldnt take long. Round em up and em off.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andy222 View Post
    Bring the troops back and man our borders. If i had my way the army would knocking on every door in the country to find illegals it wouldnt take long. Round em up and em off.
    Good idea Andy might also be an idea to institute a shoot to kill policy for dealing with any terrorists they found lurking

Good idea Andy might also be an idea to institute a shoot to kill policy for dealing with any terrorists they found lurking
    I think the shoot to kill policy is a nono Ded it will be the tax payer who will have to pay for the burial or cremation.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andy222 View Post
    I think the shoot to kill policy is a nono Ded it will be the tax payer who will have to pay for the burial or cremation.
    Good observation Andy - but I'd rather a cheap cremation in order to free up max security prison space for our own scum

Banned
    Watch it

They could all go and live in the illegal slum sheds that the ethnic majority have built without planning permission in Slough, Reading, Hayes, Hounslow etc. The Councils don't enforce the law as they include a significant number of dodgy Muslim Councillors

Those sheds look remarkably like our gaffs in the phils

Having said that those muslim types certainly are adept at utilising every square inch of land

Makes me laugh when someone from congress in the Phils suggested having a greenbelt around areas likely flood in Manila...obviously someone out of touch on how densely populated Manila is.

Trusted Member
    If I wanted to live in a shanty town I'd go to the Phils...now there's a good idea.

Thread Information