Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

I'm Filipino, married to English. I was looking for any Filipino-Uk chatroom yesterday & this website came out, so add it to Favorites. I'm looking for any UK residents who are very interested in saving money or in doing a home-business. I can show to people a way of saving money.

My name is Venus Bernas-Walsh <span style='color:red'>[Please contact admin for advertising costs]

Hey, sorry about that... i apologize, sincerely. I thought that I could post any topic here, sorry&#33; :( :( :( But anyways, if anyone had a problem concerning about their huge utility bills (which isn&#39;t fair), just feel free to give me a shout and we&#39;ll help you in any other way I&#39;m always here to help anyone to have massive savings on their mobile phone, home phone, internet, gas, electricity, etc.

"For massive savings, get connected to the UK&#39;s cheapest gas & electricity."
    </span>
    Taka care now &amp; Bye!.... Venus

Respected Member
    Keith where are you &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; I thought the post above would have been zapped by you already or are you getting lenient in your old age :P

Banned
    Originally posted by gm47@Sep 18 2005, 08:46 PM
    Keith where are you &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; I thought the post above would have been zapped by you already or are you getting lenient in your old age :P
    Gerry, Keith has gone on a long um, holiday to Liverpool to take care of business, la :lol: :lol: Above post has been edited.

Respected Member
    Originally posted by walesrob@Sep 18 2005, 09:22 PM
    la :lol: :lol: Above post has been edited.
    Ah, that&#39;s good. At least now it doesn&#39;t look like she only came on here to advertise...... :lol: :lol: :lol: <_<

Thread Information