Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Im looking for a beautiful Filipino to be my princess -South east of UK.

Hi. My name is Philip. I am a qualified nurse working on a busy Acute medical unit. I have worked in many different specialities including intensive care and surgery.

I love animals and nature and I have 5 cats. I play piano (classically trained) and drums and I like to sing. I enjoy lots of different kinds of music. I love to have fun. I am trying to learn how to cook better. I enjoy cycling and getting out in nature.

I have sadly lost my parents but I am a strong person. I have Christian values and I like to think I treat people with respect. I hope to find a true and sincere love. I am not a perfect person by any means and have done things I have not been proud of. But I have learned to forgive myself and to try to learn from these things.

think Filipino Women are really beautiful. I really respect your values on love and marriage. I hope I can find someone here who loves me for me. Not for my money or my possessions but my heart. I hope there is someone out there that finds me beautiful to them.

I want to bring out the best in them and to love and respect them. I am not into playing games. I hope to find my princess. I am really serious. I want to hold you're hand and walk into the sunset. . I want to cuddle you and make you feel safe. I want to make you shiver with my touch.

I am looking for a Filipino companion to spend my life with.

I hope to meet you my princess.

God bless and thank you for taking the time to read.

Philip, are you looking here in the Uk or are you prepared to travel to the Philippines to find your diamond? There is nothing like seeing the country to fully understand a Philipina and their culture. Good luck.
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

No I am definitely prepared to visit the Philippines. Absolutely..

I am saving at the moment and Im a member of Filipino cupid.

Sorry the post seems to have been posted twice.

Can someone delete one please.

Trusted Member
    Welcome to the forum.

With that CV you should have them queuing up.

My recommendation is to get yourself over there first before making any promises or choices.

The biggest problem you'll have there is falling in love every 10 minutes.

A successful relationship is more likely though when you understand where they 'come from'.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekee View Post
    Sorry the post seems to have been posted twice.
    No need to apologise ... this sometimes happens, Philip.

Quote Originally Posted by chekee View Post
    Can someone delete one please.
    I've since taken care of it.

Hi. My name is Philip. I am a qualified nurse working on a busy Acute medical unit. I have worked in many different specialities including intensive care and surgery.

I love animals and nature and I have 5 cats. I play piano (classically trained) and drums and I like to sing. I enjoy lots of different kinds of music. I love to have fun. I am trying to learn how to cook better. I enjoy cycling and getting out in nature.

I have sadly lost my parents but I am a strong person. I have Christian values and I like to think I treat people with respect. I hope to find a true and sincere love. I am not a perfect person by any means and have done things I have not been proud of. But I have learned to forgive myself and to try to learn from these things.

think Filipino Women are really beautiful. I really respect your values on love and marriage. I hope I can find someone here who loves me for me. Not for my money or my possessions but my heart. I hope there is someone out there that finds me beautiful to them.

I want to bring out the best in them and to love and respect them. I am not into playing games. I hope to find my princess. I am really serious. I want to hold you're hand and walk into the sunset. . I want to cuddle you and make you feel safe. I want to make you shiver with my touch.

I am looking for a Filipino companion to spend my life with.

I hope to meet you my princess.

God bless and thank you for taking the time to read.
    Welcome to the forum!!
    Goodluck in your search! there's a lot of scammers over there, especially on those kind of dating sites so put your eyes open for those Nigerian scammers..I was almost victimized by that, and I am really grateful because of this Forum I knew that he was a scammer..(just to give you an idea)
    by the way I'm from Philippines..I am also looking for friendship here

Good luck! and Godbless

Thank you so much.

Hi imasimplegirl. Nice to meet you. For your advice salamat

Respected Member
    Cheekee - you seem like a nice guy, I'm sure you'll find someone. One suggestion (OK, I have said it before on this forum), you don't necessarily have to go all the way to Manilla. I spend a lot of time in the Middle East with work and there are thousands and thousands of Filipina nurses working out there. Just go to Dubai or Abu Dhabi and hit their regular haunts - I have lost count of how many have asked if I have a younger Brother who might be on the market! (hmm, always younger, never older...).

Just last week I was sitting in a Chinese restaurant in Deira, Dubai and at the next table were 4 drop dead gorgeous Filipina nurses (still in uniform) having dinner. OK, so some have a significant other back home, but many don't. Go take a look (but wait until after Ramadan as the place is toasty hot and its no fun unless you're in a 5 star hotel with 24-hr room service).

Thank you

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    hi cheeke..Hope you will find your dream princess girl. :-) I have a younger sister, also a graduate of nurse. She is also looking for serious relationship like you. She is a devoted Christian Catholic. Shes a sweet,kind, loving , honest woman,She never smoke or drink alcohol. She is friendly , family oriented and nature loving person. If your interested to make friends with her, just leave me a message here ..goodluck cheekee.hope you all the best.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Trefor View Post
    Cheekee - you seem like a nice guy, I'm sure you'll find someone. One suggestion (OK, I have said it before on this forum), you don't necessarily have to go all the way to Manilla. I spend a lot of time in the Middle East with work and there are thousands and thousands of Filipina nurses working out there. Just go to Dubai or Abu Dhabi and hit their regular haunts - I have lost count of how many have asked if I have a younger Brother who might be on the market! (hmm, always younger, never older...).

Just last week I was sitting in a Chinese restaurant in Deira, Dubai and at the next table were 4 drop dead gorgeous Filipina nurses (still in uniform) having dinner. OK, so some have a significant other back home, but many don't. Go take a look (but wait until after Ramadan as the place is toasty hot and its no fun unless you're in a 5 star hotel with 24-hr room service).
    I've read your previous posts along these lines and thought it sound and sensible advice, I'd guess a few economies could me made - shorter possibly cheaper flight, you could go for a long weekend etc

Just go careful trying to date woman in the Middle East. As you have seen from news reports, public affection is not really allowed, so if you choose this option, do it behind closed doors.
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

Hello,
    I was a member of a few Dating sites like Date in Asia and I found many to talk to and chat with but ultimately no one serious or found some scammers amongst them who sorry to say gave the Filipina a bad name but I know from experiance that not all are like that and I love the Philippines the people and the culture.
    I have many filipino friends here in London where I live and it was through them that I met and fell in love with a beautiful lady named Bea who was already here in London studying and working. We have a wonderful relationship and I,m happy to say on 26th July 2012 we will be married here in London,
    I agree with everyone abt going to Philippines and seeing the place for itself as its the most wonderful place on earth and yes you may find your hearts desire there but also try to make friends with Filipino,s here in UK and maybe through them and invitations to gatherings you may meet your ideal lady.
    Thats what happened with me and Bea we both attended gatherings alone or with friends and we were introduced and the rest is history and 16 days from now she will become my wife.

Wow.

What a lovely story.

I have met scammers on the dating site but they are easy to read.

Thank you for the advice though.

Respected Member
    Wow.

What a lovely story.

I have met scammers on the dating site but they are easy to read.

Thank you for the advice though.
    You will also find on many of those dating sites "ladyboys" pretending to be woman and yes they are very convincing

Also some of the woman look nothing like their posted pic on the site, they really go to town on photoshop

DIA has many semi working girls if you get my drift

Respected Member melovesengland's Avatar
    Me and my fiance Paul met in dateinasia way back in 2009. Piece of advice, get to know the person your chatting to first before doing any step, scammers are all around as you know. If it gets to the point that mutual feelings already exist then try to take things slowly.

Respected Member melovesengland's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by london_manila View Post
    you will also find on many of those dating sites "ladyboys" pretending to be woman and yes they are very convincing

also some of the woman look nothing like their posted pic on the site, they really go to town on photoshop :d

dia has many semi working girls if you get my drift
    indeed!!

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve.r View Post
    Just go careful trying to date woman in the Middle East. As you have seen from news reports, public affection is not really allowed, so if you choose this option, do it behind closed doors.
    Obviously I'm not telling people to 'pick up a bargain' in the UAE, but it is much easier to get to/from (5 Emirates flights a day from LHR alone). Plus the Filipina's you meet have already shown some gumption to get where they are, they're mostly not going to be layabouts just looking for a passport. Mind you, I feel sad when I see some cozying up to local Arab guys out there, it can only end badly for them...

The UAE is a strangely conflicted place sometimes. You are correct in general about public displays of affection, but we walk around hand-in-hand in Dubai, Sharjah, R-A-K with no issues. I have seen Emirati couples doing the same. Brits have a nasty habit of getting drunk and doing stupid things, things they would/should be arrested for in the UK, then the press make a meal of it. The same goes for customs/immigration - my passport has so many stamps they can never find my last UAE exit stamp and just look at me, then just stamp and new entry/exit stamp with no worries.

You also hear stories of people being caught with one poppy seed in their rucksack and put away for life. Well trust me, something must have set this off, the customs guys I've seen couldn't care less as I've exited custom many many times over the years without a glance.

just take your time enjoy talking to loads of girls, just remember to use your brain not whats in your trousers to choose

I'm going to take my time and get to know someone slowly.

Good advice

I want it to be fun. But I guess there are scammers everywhere in this world. Hopefully, love and common sense prevails.

hi

hi there chekee

Hi there simple girl

Quote Originally Posted by London_Manila View Post
    You will also find on many of those dating sites "ladyboys" pretending to be woman and yes they are very convincing

Also some of the woman look nothing like their posted pic on the site, they really go to town on photoshop

DIA has many semi working girls if you get my drift
    Hi and good luck in your search.
    You will also find on this forum that London Manila has a very negative attitude towards all things Filipina.
    Much better to take notice of all the members who have a much more positive attitude even if they themselves have had the odd bad experience.
    Take your time and once again the very best of luck in your search for that special one

Trusted Member
    If you have facebook, just ask them to 'friend' you.
    - Soon get an idea of their lifestyle and the company they keep...plus plenty of photos.

Oh, and 100s of nice genuine girls on DIA too, once you get the knack of sorting the wheat from the chaff.

I think I have got the knack now. Have been talking to girls online for a couple of months and it's pretty obvious who I should avoid.

I think a genuine girl will as you guys say allow me to see her on cam at least and will let me see her facebook account.

goodluck for your quest in searching for your princess.
    my only advice is be careful because some filipinas are only after for money so choose wisely

god bless!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information