Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Newbie (Restricted Access) jenn_28's Avatar

i am applying visit visa and i need help about online application form

hi i am applying visit visa and i need help about online application form in employment and finances part(income&expenditure).I dunno what to write in the following as i am not working and my husband support me,my needs and pay this trip.My husband is staying in Scotland and i am staying here.I am going there to visit and spend christmas with him and his family,and giving birth of our child and then after we coming back together in Philippines

1.Whats ur total monthly income from all sources of employment or occupation,after tax?
    2.Do u recieve income from any other sources,including friends or family?YES_ or NO_
    3.How much of your monthly income is used to support your family members and other dependants?
    4.If some1 other than urself is paying for all or any part of this visit,how much money will they give you?
    5.What is the cost to u personally of your stay in the UK?

A visit visa is very difficult to get and you have to give evidence of why you would return home after your visit. Examples of evidence could be a job or studies.

In your case you are not employed and you say you are pregnant and want to give birth during your visit.

Your chances of getting a visit visa approved is not good if not impossible.

Awww,i know its difficult as i am unemployed and i am pregnant...I have a family(parents) that i need to get back.for you whats the best thing to do.They have other things that can show or proof that il return home?

Hello jen_28,

I suggest you apply for settlement visa since you're married to a UK Citizen (I assume he is). Its more easy and straightforward.

Hope it helps.

thanks abby for your suggestion.I think thats the best and more easy way to do...he is a british citizen

Quote Originally Posted by jenn_28 View Post
    Awww,i know its difficult as i am unemployed and i am pregnant...I have a family(parents) that i need to get back.for you whats the best thing to do.They have other things that can show or proof that il return home?
    Hi jen i think u apply is a family visit coz you are already married to him.its not a problem about your side on your circmtnces.. ur husband is your sponsor he only need to show an evidence to the ECO. that he can provide your finaces and your living in england. good luck.. he must write a sponsorship letter for u and u also as ur side as an applicant u must write a letter to the eco.. i thik they calles it covering letter for an applicant.

Good luck
    “To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heavens. [Ecclesiastes 3:1]”

Hi Ann,yes i am applying visit visa i have all documents from him(tennancy agreement,letter from his boss,wages slip,invitation letter that state he will support and can provide my finances ),pictures,marriage cert.and his birth cert.and other support documents.Do i need to print all our conversation messages?or just select some messages,Can u help me how to write a letter to eco? i have an appointment in embassy on 16th of july

hope to hear you soon Ann,thank u so much its help me

My husband is staying in Scotland and i am staying here.I am going there to visit and spend christmas with him and his family,and giving birth of our child and then after we coming back together in Philippines

1.Whats ur total monthly income from all sources of employment or occupation,after tax?
    2.Do u recieve income from any other sources,including friends or family?YES_ or NO_
    3.How much of your monthly income is used to support your family members and other dependants?
    4.If some1 other than urself is paying for all or any part of this visit,how much money will they give you?
    5.What is the cost to u personally of your stay in the UK?
    I dont think you will be able to use free medical here if you are on a visit visa?? why not get a settlement visa since you are married to a british citizen?
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

we know about that i cant able use free medical there.i didnt get settlement visa because not planning to settle down or living for the rest of my life in UK.Me and my husband talked that we stay 6 mos there and 6 mos.here in Philippines.

Quote Originally Posted by Ann1984 View Post
    Hi jen i think u apply is a family visit coz you are already married to him.its not a problem about your side on your circmtnces.. ur husband is your sponsor he only need to show an evidence to the ECO. that he can provide your finaces and your living in england. good luck.. he must write a sponsorship letter for u and u also as ur side as an applicant u must write a letter to the eco.. i thik they calles it covering letter for an applicant.

Good luck
    Hi ann i am applying family visit visa.i have all the documents that we needed.I sk if i do i need to print all our conversation in ym?or just select some..I dont know how to make a covering letter for an applicant.Can u help how to make a letter?hope hear from you very soon...thanks

Hi Ann,yes i am applying visit visa i have all documents from him(tennancy agreement,letter from his boss,wages slip,invitation letter that state he will support and can provide my finances ),pictures,marriage cert.and his birth cert.and other support documents.Do i need to print all our conversation messages?or just select some messages,Can u help me how to write a letter to eco? i have an appointment in embassy on 16th of july

hope to hear you soon Ann,thank u so much its help me
    Yes Jen. you must include your conversation that is your part of communication with your partner YM/skype/emails/birthday greeting.. then you mut include also hid trip in the philippnes the vouchers like hotels, anything at least you can show them where did you spend each other during his visit. and dont forget to include your money receipts..coz this is showing that your sponsor sopported you till now..and then Yes i am sure you be granted Jen..

Good Luck
    “To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heavens. [Ecclesiastes 3:1]”

Jen, you are not intend to giving birth in the UK because you are a non citizen and you only intend is to visit. and its so tough also, coz i remember when i watching here the ukba program they will cancelled a visa in the borders airport when you are pregnant.

Thread Information