Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Respected Member myliitlehaven07's Avatar

I know this is stupid but just want to make sure....

Hi guys, am all set now to come to UK and be with my husband. but i know i this is rather silly, but i would like to make sure of my flight as someone is getting into my head and mixing it all up

i will depart bankok on the 10th of this month at around 12:25 arriving 18:55 in london, this mean am arriving on the same date right? as i was told am arriving on the 11th in london as it is around 12 hour flight. What concerns me is that i never saw a +1 day on my ticket so how can i be arriving on the 11th? i need to make sure of this as i want my husband be there for me at the airport. I am no expert on flights so please help me.

Flight arrival and departure times are always shown at local times.

Bangkok is 6 hours ahead of London. You flight stats at 12.25 local time which is 6.25 am London time, add the 12 hour flight and you will arrive at 18.25.

Banned
    Yes. My wife did it all in the same day. Left Manila late morning and got to Manchester that evening. Cos of the time difference making for what seems to be a longer day.

oh i cant believe that i will have to travel that long!!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by myliitlehaven07 View Post
    oh i cant believe that i will have to travel that long!!!!!
    No problem. You will find it enjoyable, I am sure.

Its long but if you take some books you wanna read (only place i can read a book cover to cover is alone on a long plane journey. Plus don't forget you can while away plenty of hours watching films. If you look on the airlines website they might show you which films and shows will be available
    If you plan it right and of course get some shut eye in before you know it you will be here in London
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

Quote Originally Posted by somebody View Post
    Its long but if you take some books you wanna read (only place i can read a book cover to cover is alone on a long plane journey. Plus don't forget you can while away plenty of hours watching films. If you look on the airlines website they might show you which films and shows will be available
    If you plan it right and of course get some shut eye in before you know it you will be here in London
    ohhh thanks am going to bring my favorite book and perhaps go look for a new one today.. ANY books you might suggest? am not into romance novel.. i will surely look at thai airways tonight as i still do have lots of things to do ,. I DID NOT REALIZE ONLY UNTIL NOW that i will be knackered even before my travel

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by myliitlehaven07 View Post
    ohhh thanks am going to bring my favorite book and perhaps go look for a new one today.. ANY books you might suggest? am not into romance novel.. i will surely look at thai airways tonight as i still do have lots of things to do ,. I DID NOT REALIZE ONLY UNTIL NOW that i will be knackered even before my travel
    I havent read it but check with Rayna - Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James looks like a rivetting read. Has been a hit globally.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lastlid View Post
    I havent read it but check with Rayna - Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James looks like a rivetting read. Has been a hit globally.
    "It is notable for its explicitly erotic scenes featuring elements of sexual practices involving bondage, discipline, sadism, and masochism"

I'll get by BDSM gear on and see if they have it at the local library

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    "It is notable for its explicitly erotic scenes featuring elements of sexual practices involving bondage, discipline, sadism, and masochism"

I'll get by BDSM gear on and see if they have it at the local library
    Great for a long plane journey then.....

Thread Information