Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Is this the world's worst father? 'Deadbeat dad' abandons four children

unbelievable, the pressure both parents must have been under, i think the headline is pretty hard on him, seeing they separated 7yrs ago,

A Canadian father-of-four has been dubbed the 'world's worst dad' after he 'abandoned' his children for a new life in the Philippines.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1zazWPVjY
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Respected Member
    It does seem quite harsh, especially considering that he was paying child support and had given her everything pretty much, then she decided she wanted spousal support too leaving him with very little earnings, seems unfair. But then Canada, like the USA have very biased divorce settlement laws.

Respected Member
    I must say that I can see his point of view, and am inclined to think his wife is to blame.

Typical sensationalist headline from the Daily Mail. Hardly Jozef Fritzl is he?

Sounds very much that she's the cause of all this due to being irrational and greedy.

lots of ex wives get told they are entitled to support and to fight for it, sometimes the silly buggers get nothing just a bigger bill from the soliceters, thas what happened to my ex

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    lots of ex wives get told they are entitled to support and to fight for it, sometimes the silly buggers get nothing just a bigger bill from the soliceters, thas what happened to my ex
    That's exactly what my ex's solicitor is telling her right now - to tear up the agreement we made and go for more on thedecree absolute. Fortunately she has the sense to see that the only winner would be the lawyer (who is too lazy to even copy out right name of the bank, etc.)

Thread Information