Ive been here in uk for 3 years having a student visa.I meet my bf and were living together for almost 3 months now.were thinking if how we can sort out my visa because it will be expire this Sept.I am seperated back in Philippines with 2 kids but im still bringing the surname of my ex husband here in uk.Annulment takes long time i think in Philippines but I had grounds against my ex husband.Me and my bf is really worried if what are we going to do about my visa so I could stay here because we all knew that Immigration are very strict now and getting visa here is not just easy. my bf and me cant apply for a partner visa because we just live 3 months and it needs 2 years that were together then im still bringing my ex surname.I tried to ask some schools if what could I do to renew my visa as student.and they advised me to get english exam,passed it,and complete all requirements then enroll to a 3 yrs.course.but my concern,is it possible that I can get or renew my visa??because it depends to Immigration.advises are much appreciated!!!