Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Newbie (Restricted Access)

Question hello to my friend here. thanks for let me be apart of this site

i have a problem of my fiance visa,i have an agency will help process my papers,the give me the requirements. In there fiance visa requirements(uk) then it ask here the cenomar,and finality of annulment if applicable,now i have the finality and i will get my cenomar later after i they finish endorse my finality to the local civil registrar here in cebu city and to the place where i got married before,my problem is,they ask me the marriage certificate that there is a notification that it is null and void,but it will takes 3 weeks to get that from the NSO,now can i still apply a fiance visa to the uk if i have the finality and cenomar which no notification yet because i have to wait for 3 weeks, my fiance wants me to apply so that i can have my visa and i can travel there, Can i still apply while my marriage certificate is on the process?

i need an advice to my documents,if i can apply fiance visa with my finality

I need and advice about my documents,i am annulled,i have the finality of my annulment,its just i cannot get the marriage certificate because its on the process and it will takes 3 weeks,can i still apply for fiance visa?My fiance is very much worried now because of this new law this july 9,is there anybody can advice me what to do?And what i am going to do?i have a week left,coz i have scheduled an appointment this july 6.

thank you

razel

Under the existing immigration rules UKBA say that if the divorce / dissolution process is not yet finalised, the Fiance(e) Visa is not automatically refused for this reason alone. The ECO will need evidence that the divorce/dissolution proceedings are well under way.
    If one of the couple are still be waiting for finalisation of divorce/dissolution at the end of the fiance(e) 6-month leave to enter UK, they may apply to the UKBA for an extension of stay.

Do you have already an annulment certificate? If yes, than that should be sufficient.

My advice would be to include a letter that provides full details that your annulment is legally finalised togther with any documentation, and inform the ECO that you have not yet been issued with an annotated marriage certificate.

I would certainly try to submit a compliant application at the time of your appointment.

Respected Member
    That is good advice. I may perhaps be allowed to pass on some advice from my own solicitor, whos is rather familiar with UK divorce and Filipino annulment cases, which is that, because of the uncertainty in the length of time required, it is safest to wait until the final document is in your hands before the appointment.

I am so happy i read your message now,thank you i have the finality of
    annulment,i have all the documents,my only problem is the marriage contract with annotation, because it will takes 3 weeks before i can get the certificate,by the way what is ECO?

thank you very much,

God bless u always

razel

Quote Originally Posted by razel View Post
    I am so happy i read your message now,thank you i have the finality of
    annulment,i have all the documents,my only problem is the marriage contract with annotation, because it will takes 3 weeks before i can get the certificate,by the way what is ECO?

thank you very much,

God bless u always

razel
    Razel, that annulment final certificate is all the UKBA need. Well done.
    Good luck with your application

ECO is Entry Clearance Officer. They are the people who make the decision on visa applications.

Razel ... I've taken the liberty of merging your two threads - along with the excellent advice you've been given - for the sake of easy reading. to this friendly and informative site, and good luck with your application.

Thread Information