Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Visa granted and finally together again!!! :)

Its been weeks since I last posted about the email message i got from manila visa hub. and now im here in uk . me and hubby are finally together again!!! sorry for the late update....

March 29 when I submitted my visa application.. after 8weeks of patiently waiting May 24 when i finally got an email from manila visa hub "Your visa will be despatched shortly. Passports can normally be collected from the Visa Application Centre after 3 days."... May 25 when i got an email and text message from vfs "A decision on your Visa application reference number:AMAN/xxxxxx/xxxxxx/x has been made by the British Embassy." "Your processed visa application reference no. AMAN/xxxxxx/xxxxxx/x dispatched to you via 2GO Aboitiz on 05/25/2012 Please note this is an auto generated e-mail.".....
    Saturday, May 26 when i got my passport back with stamped visa on it together with the original documents i have submitted..... It is also the same day that I picked up hubby at the airport...wooohoooo.... this day is full of happiness...

May 28 we went to CFO to get my sticker. i already had my cfo seminar when i renewed my passport, so it just took me minutes to get my cfo sticker. just need to fill out a form, need a photocopy of passport profile page and visa page, show the original passport with visa on it and original CFO certificate then they will stamped the CFO sticker(double check your name spelling) and stapled the cfo certificate on the passport..

As hubbys holidays cannot be extended we need to fly back to uk on May 30...
    May 31st is my first day in UK...

We would like to extend our sincerest thank yous to this forum. this forum has always been and will always be a big help to us. We would like to thank sir Keith, ate rayna, to the moderators specially to Terpe for unending help and advice, trusted members, respected members and members of this forum. Thank you so much...

These are the documents i have submitted with my visa application....

1. Managers cheque paper clipped to Online Application form
    2. Online application form with passport sized photo pasted on the first page
    3. Current Passport and old passports (They stapled the old passports and put rubber band on the current passport so they are all attached.)
    4. X-ray result
    5. English test results (Listening and Reading, Speaking)
    6. College Diploma and Transcript of records
    7. Hubbys Bank statements (last statement was overdrawn but he just stated and explained it on his support letter)
    8. Hubbys 6 months payslips
    9. HUbbys Employment letter
    10. Tenancy agreement (agreement named after hubbys parents)
    11. Letter of support from the Landlord
    12. Letter of support from hubbys parents (for accomodation support)
    13. Photos of hubbys room and Living room (pasted on A4 white paper)
    14. Scanned copies of hubbys passport (profile page and all stamped pages)
    15. Support letter from Hubby
    16. Me and Hubbys birth certificates
    17. Our Marriage certificates (from Municipal Office and from NSO office)
    18. Remittance slips
    19. Our Scrapbook (photos from when we first met, photos of times we spent in dubai and in philippines, our wedding photos and photos of places weve been after the wedding)
    20. Hubbys phone bills
    21. Travel itineraries
    22. Receipts (Wedding receipts, hotel receipts, cni receipts and other receipts pasted on A4 white paper)
    23. Chat logs (from 2008 printed one screen chat log per month)(but i think ECO didnt look at it as the pages still look intact when i got back my docs)
    24. Emails
    25. Cards (birthday cards and christmas cards from hubby and his family. pasted the cards and envelopes on A4 white paper)

I have submitted one pile of original documents and another pile of photocopied documents (both in the same order).. I have put my documents in a folder and inside a plastic envelope but when i submitted my documents they asked me to take everything out so no need for the plastic envelopes. for photopied documents she also returned the folder and just put rubber band on it she just leave the original documents in a folder, put it inside a blue plastic and sealed it...

Thats it!.... Thank you all for reading... Just sharing you guys our happiness and thankfullness to this wonderful forum...

Congratulations to all who got their visas and good luck to all whos waiting.. just have faith...

great news Mary
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

congrats

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Congrats Mary! Hope you're enjoying the shifting schedules of the weather here in the UK!
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

wow!! congratulations...mine long way to go...so I need to wait for 8 weeks then...take care and enjoy your life with your hubby...

Trusted Member
    Hooray for you both !

Also, thanks for giving all the other useful information.

I know Middlesbrough well, as I lived in and around there for 5 years up to 2008.

Many congratulations to you both
    Well done Mary, you got there.

Here's wishing you a shining future together.

Thanks for your efforts to post that great update and info.

God Bless all there.

Congrats Mary!

best wishes on hearing yr wonderful news, keep smiling

Banned

Welcome to the UK, Mary. so much for your most helpful and informative thread ... and again, my best wishes for the future to you & Drew.

Thank you so much everyone!!!!
    me and drew were so delighted

Thank you also ate rayna, sir arthur and ? (im sorry dont know how to trace who gave the other one as theres no name) for the reps you gave us

Quote Originally Posted by Marie View Post
    so I need to wait for 8 weeks then...
    We actually expect it to be earlier than 8weeks as drew already booked his holidays weeks before i got my visa. but guess it didnt happen. so some of his holidays been wasted and just prefer to work as i havent got my visa yet. just few days left before his holidays run out and no available slots to extend his holidays when i received my visa so we just got to spend few days in philippines instead of weeks before going back to uk. but it the end its still a happy ending ... just be patient marie, its frustrating most of the time waiting. just have faith.. in the end its all worth it .

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    Hooray for you both !

Also, thanks for giving all the other useful information.

I know Middlesbrough well, as I lived in and around there for 5 years up to 2008.
    thanks graham. weve just been in town. maybe hubby will show me around when hes off from work for few days next week. but as he said theres nothing much in here

Congratulatios to you both

Trusted Member
    Hey Mary...

Ask him to take you to look at the (real live and wild) Seals at Seal Sands...next to the nuclear power station.

Thread Information