Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Just caught a filipino serial cheat 2 timer

Guys,

I just returned back from the philippines and to meet a filipino girl I dedicated 5 months of my life courting online just found out as soon as I arrive back home after visiting her for 2 weeks that she is a serial 2 timing ........ (Excuse my language)

Yea 5 months of my life wasted chatting and courting her in relationship.

I met her on an internat dating site in january 2012 and she assured me she is single etc... so relationship begins normally i'm not the type that keep online relationship going and just chatting online for long time, from my expereince I always go to meet them roughly 4 months after meeting them online just to be sure they are who they say they are and not have skelenton in the cuboard.

Prior to going to meet her when I first started chatting with her from dating site, she said she didn't have a job and looking for work then 2 months later she said she now got a job but during our conversation, she always make claim that she in debt and need to go to her friend to borrow money, while not asking me directly I see this as an indirect signal asking me for money help. Since I never met her in person I just Ignored her and continued chat on other subject. many more chats later I still seeing indirect signal asking for money help like saying her dad has taken ill in hospital and need money to discharge him after feeling well again, I just said go ask your sisters for money then don't look at me. she said sisters cannot help, so for me change of subject as I stucked to my guns never to send money to someone I never met in person. So anyway I took the trip to travel there in april, I arrived 2 days earlier than planned with her as a surprise.. I called her up at airport at 10pm. she was like "OMG!! you arrived already this is a surprise, I'm so happy" so i said i'm staying in quezon city same area where she live, so I said come and meet me in 30 mins then she was like oh sorry I can't becoz right now i'm staying with a friend in some place 2hrs taxi ride away (forgot the name what she called the place) so I thought to myself you coudn't have been that happy that I arrive earlier than planned otherwise even with 2hrs taxi ride you would have gotten your ass down here. Then again I was surprise she left her 17yr old sister alone in room(she only came to visit her in manila for a few weeks) and went off somewhere 2hrs taxi ride far away to spend the night with "a friend"

As I found out later, this "friend" she spent the night with on day of my arrival is another european guy. Anyway so she met me the following day and had 2 weeks together during this time I noticed sometimes when she is txting and I move closer, she either stop txting or immediately turn her phone upside down, so I get the feeling she was hiding something from me other times she is care free texting and not bothered if I move closer.(these are when she is replying to her sisters or female friends) The other times when I move closer and she stopped texting or turn the phone over is when she is replying to her other european lover guy.(she is a sly .......)

Ok so this made me smell rat, becoz of this while I was there, I never treat her to anything like shopping or whatever bcoz I knew it will eventually turn out to be a waste of money for me if I did.

So now when I returned back home to England I managed to trace her facebook page and crate a fake female account and send her a friends request with this fake FB account. I myself was not on her facebook and didn't ask her to add me, she kinda asked me but I said I didn't have one. So now when she accepted friends request from my fake facebook account, then I can see she posted some pics 4 days after I letf manila. In thsee pics I see her and her sisters at airport flying back home to their province whith philExpress, then on the pic with her sister I notice an european guy carrying suitcases behind her sister, didn't think much of him as I thought he was just caught in the camera by accident, But when I looked further than the pics taken on same day after they arrived in their province, I see the same european guy poking his head out in one of the photos, so I was like huh! isn't this the same european guy I saw in the pics at the airport? so he is part of their travelling party. so now the thruth finally dawn on me. I soon as I fly back home she went straigh back to the arm of this guy and he flew them to her province for her dad birthday celebration.

Now I sent her I txt that I want to chat with her about something very important. during the chat I laid down my evidence that she has been two timing me and the other guy. then she confess crying like a little ....... she was. So I closed off th chat and I'm done with her.

But the thing is, If I never travelled there to met her as soon as I can I would have continued chatting with her online for ages and wasting my time even more in the process. Even then I still wasted about £3000 just to travel there to find out the truth.

And I was so glad I ignored her subtle hints for money help in the begining as this would have been a waste also.

So please guys, stick to your guns and never sent money to anyone you never met in person even if you met them in person you still need to be careful. In my case I will only send money to someone I'm already married with. If we are not married and just girlfriend/boyfriend/finace stage then no chance of sending money.

Trusted Member
    Thanks for a very funny story.

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    Thanks for a very funny story.
    How is it funny Graham? for me it's not funny at all as I wasted £3,000 travelling to meet a serial 2 timer

You guys that are no longer in the dating game are pretty lucky, for us still searching it's like a pretty wild amzon jungle out there with creepy snakes and dangerous wild animals all over the place out to get you.

sorry to hear about you been used

reminds me of a tv program about bar girls in Thailand, the tv crew filmed them for weeks, they would wave to one western guy at the airport and a few days later they would be back to meet another b/f
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post

reminds me of a tv program about bar girls in Thailand, the tv crew filmed them for weeks, they would wave to one western guy at the airport and a few days later they would be back to meet another b/f

Well I was smart enough to limit the damage by not taking her on a shopping spree while out there and not send her money when claiming she is in debt.

The only damage is my huge travel cost to go there.

Am I allowed to post the incriminating pics here for all to see?

Trusted Member
    As long as in fairness you're willing to post your own ?

£3000 to see the truth, what could i do with £3000 ,if you had a great holiday then its £3000 well spent if you did not well next time just chat with the girls till you are 99.9%, also you say you usualy wait 4 months before you go to meet them, so how many times have you been USED, ups been there

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    £3000 to see the truth, what could i do with £3000 ,if you had a great holiday then its £3000 well spent if you did not well next time just chat with the girls till you are 99.9%, also you say you usualy wait 4 months before you go to meet them, so how many times have you been USED, ups been there
    How can you be 99.9% sure by sitting behind computer desk chatting with them when some of this people are trickstars. The truth is without travelling there I can't see other way I could have found this out. for instance how will I know she is shying away from me seing certain txt msg she is writing on phone while she is not bothered with others she writes? you can only get this signal by being physically present with her.

3 times now I've been "USED" if we can call it that, 3 other times I've travelled there and not like the person I was chatting with after meeting her in person and called it off myself as her behaviour after meeting her in person does not really impress me.

You see there are not other way to find the truth while you're miles away behind computer screen, the only to find the truth is go there and this cost a lot of money. They don't care becoz they think we westerners grow money in our back garden.

Some will say use private investigator much cheaper than travelling there, but I have read stories some private investgator collaborating with girls to fleece you of money even more, so even this is not an option. If anyone know other way other than travel there yourself please tell me.

£3000 is a great holiday for 2 weeks...... That would last my family nearly 6 months.

Sorry to hear you got scammed, but I hope you find a good one sometime soon. When courting my now wife, she never once mentioned money, not even a hint. Of course I support our family now but before, not a penny.

Thanks for sharing your story BC, a good warning for all.
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

ohhh...sorry to hear this blackcat22...shame on her....I am also a filipina and I really dislikes this kind of women...I remember the time that I am on a dating site .....one man who happened to be my friend until now, asked my opinion about the woman that he is chatting with and I'm always telling him not to send money whatever the reason this woman is telling him..........guys you will know naman eh... be sensitive enough on what they are telling you....hope that this experienced of blackcat22 be an eye opener to those who are still searching.....

Quote Originally Posted by Marie View Post
    ohhh...sorry to hear this blackcat22...shame on her....I am also a filipina and I really dislikes this kind of women...I remember the time that I am on a dating site .....one man who happened to be my friend until now, asked my opinion about the woman that he is chatting with and I'm always telling him not to send money whatever the reason this woman is telling him..........guys you will know naman eh... be sensitive enough on what they are telling you....hope that this experienced of blackcat22 be an eye opener to those who are still searching.....

Thank u marie,

I think what I will do now to save myself travelling there to find truth. If I meet a new girl. I'll buy her a cheap laptop £300+ and load it with spy software before sending to her via DHL and hope she start using it reguarly and before long hopefully I will start seeing her true colors from who she chat with and where she going online.

Ok yea, so if with this I found out she is a cheat and I break off with her, yea sure she keeps the £300 laptop but I also save myself lots of travelling money I would have had to spend to visit her to find the truth.

that's a good idea but there is much better than that...asked some of our friends here to find you a nice and better person... I'm sure that they will not give you a cheater.... Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by blackcat22 View Post
    Thank u marie,

I think what I will do now to save myself travelling there to find truth. If I meet a new girl. I'll buy her a cheap laptop £300+ and load it with spy software before sending to her via DHL and hope she start using it reguarly and before long hopefully I will start seeing her true colors from who she chat with and where she going online.
    you can't have a relationship without trust, if she ever found out you've done that and spied on her, I'm sure she will tell you to

better if someone on here can recommend someone honest and trustworthy
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Have you considered trying to meet that someone special whilst on holiday?
    Then continuing the "relationship" online when you return home.
    At least you get to see and meet the person face to face at the outset.
    Probably the best places to meet someone is in shopping malls or supermarkets.

Do you remember that song "You Can't Hurry Love" ?

It goes on to say "you just have to wait"

and then "love don't come easy".

Wise words, especially when you ride the merry-go-round of Internet Dating Sites.

Just my 2 centavos

you can't have a relationship without trust, if she ever found out you've done that and spied on her, I'm sure she will tell you to

oh no, If I send her a laptop with spy software laoded and caught her cheating from there, I won't confront her that this is what I saw or how I found out. I will just go silence on her and that's it as far as i'm concerned keeping her wondering what the hell happened why I go silence on her.

As far as i'm concerned, I will have just saved myself a lots of money on travel cost to visit and that's good enough for me.

Yea thanks, just head out there on holiday and see what you can find is a great idea but i'm not sure if it can prevent you completly falling in the hand of two timers but I agree it's much better option than internet dating sites all of which are infested with creepy crawlys

Trusted Member
    They are, but unfortunately with creepy men as much as creepy women.

A lot of research and even more common sense are all that is required, plus the right attitude towards women in the first place.

i was talking to Emma for over 2 years before we met each other, no rude talking was mentioned in all that time we spoke and all that Ems spoke about was all true, it was i keeping secretes, but that was then, when we did arrange for my trip over to the phils we had know each other long enough to know that we was ment to be with each other, dont be put of if you are looking for your lady on the internet, just make sure you keep your money in your wallet and dont rush in, wait longer this time, and good luck

Banned

Got to agree there....cant help thinking, no end of bad karma will come from this covert spying lark.....really, if that's the route you want to take one needs to ask if im ready for any sort of relationship at all.

Think I've said on here before I've spent time out there and got to know how the mindset of thai "bargirls" work. Once they realise you aren't interested in them, and have a steady girlfriend already, you learn a lot.

However it must be understood, firstly even though thais have a slightly different set of ideals when it comes to relationships and what is important to a relationship than westerners, this is even more profound in "bargirls".
    Pinoys are not like thais in attitude, perhaps they're more like Spaniards, but again if you go to places "bargirls" work, you will no doubt find yourself being ripped off.

And here we come to the crunch - because men call them "bargirls", and not by the name which they would call them if they were not in south east asia.
    Do think - if you were looking for a girlfriend, would you go to the red light district and chat up a lady stood at a street corner in red high heels, short skirt, heavy make-up? Would you hells like!

I'd have to write a whole page to even start to describe what these girls really think.......I'll try to summarise and just say "think barracuda".

Fella, if you are looking for a girlfriend, then you will surely meet someone nice in your town. If you for whatever reason want to find an asian girlfriend, there are many nice girls who just want to meet a nice man who will treat them well and who will make her the centre of his universe.

There are loads of us on here who have asian girlfriends, and the stories I read - often we didn't set out to make it like this, it just happened, we got introduced etc etc

All I can say is - bad expensive lesson learned, but please for goodness sake, ALWAYS let the alarm bells ring if it seems she is asking for money. If she is genuine, she will be a bit ashamed at the thought of asking, and pinoys in particular are used to being workers who will work hard for what they have in life..........but of course, this is only a general thing.

And, ummm, the laptop with spyware thing. If you find a genuine girl and she found out you'd done this to her, then you'd not only lose her, but if she got hold of you, you might lose something else you're very attached to. Would a girl from London put up with that - of course not. Women are women wherever they are, and they appreciate trust.

Above all, the mantra I always go by - and it seldom fails "if something looks or feels dodgy, then it probably is". Not just in relationships

my Em has never asked for money when she was in the phils and never asked for it here too, but my god she wont shut up about the iphone5, but it falls on deaf ears Em

Hi mate
    I think what you have shared is valuable to many to stumble across this site. So thanks for sharing the tale, I went to great lengths to make sure I wasnt being made a fool but I was fortunate to find nothing.

When I was in Singapore a friend of mine was very concerned I'd fallen for a filipina and tried to disrupt my relationship, but I did my due diligence and most of what he said was rubbish.

Like many here I've got a great friend, wife and lover so I know you can find someone if that's what you want.

What did you think of the Phils? Assume you only went to Manila? Did you venture out further?

If you need a cheap laptop let me know and as for spy software I know of some really good stuff, being a security consultant it's my area!

Cheers
    Tone

my Em has never asked for money when she was in the phils and never asked for it here too, but my god she wont shut up about the iphone5, but it falls on deaf ears Em
    You will give in to her demands steve.

I was once told province girls are the best/ I dont know how true that is.

Quote Originally Posted by andy222 View Post
    no i wont, that i do know

Ah but would you admit it if you did steve? I think she can get her way with you.

no i wont, that i do know
    I think she can get her way with you.
    but Em is the proud owner of a beautiful Louie Vitton bag ...right Steve
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

Yes and the iphone5 will match it perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by tone View Post

If you need a cheap laptop let me know and as for spy software I know of some really good stuff, being a security consultant it's my area!
    what do u think about this tone ?
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...n-7851308.html
    I'll think I'll start paying me £4 a month for a Swiss VPN again soon

Respected Member
    It's a tough situation, but essentially whether your in the West or East, there are always going to be gold diggers and from various articles and meeting people in the Phils I seriously get the impression that the Filipina dating websites has its fair share of them.
    You have to go in with caution, but you can't start a relationship with doubts and a complete lack of trust.

Now i'm going to say something controversial here, and some people may argue with me, but from my observations on this website, most of the people who have successful relationships with Filipina women, are married to women who are of reasonable social standing in the Philippines and held permenant jobs in skilled or more often professional jobs including Doctors, Nurses, Lawyers, Teachers etc. This isn't the rule, but in general. The expections of both parties tend to be more realistic.

The worst situation has to be someone from a very poor background in the Philippines desperately searching for a western man for the sole reason of improving their way of life, and they are often setup for a lot of dissapointment.

Quote Originally Posted by RickyR View Post
    Now i'm going to say something controversial here, and some people may argue with me, but from my observations on this website, most of the people who have successful relationships with Filipina women, are married to women who are of reasonable social standing in the Philippines and held permenant jobs in skilled or more often professional jobs including Doctors, Nurses, Lawyers, Teachers etc. This isn't the rule, but in general. The expections of both parties tend to be more realistic.
    probably true in most cases, but scammers come in all ages, professions, size and colour

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information