Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Someone asked for the sponsors under pension..here it is..

APPENDIX B – MEETING THE FINANCIAL REQUIREMENT

Category E: Pension
    156. The gross annual income from any State (UK Basic State Pension and Additional or Second State Pension, or foreign) or private pension received by the sponsor or the applicant can count towards the financial requirement applicable to the application. The annual amount may be counted where the pension has become a source of income at least 28 days prior to the application.

157. This can be used in combination with other categories as described.

158. The gross amount of any State (UK or foreign) or private pension received by the sponsor or the applicant in the 12 months prior to the application can be used in combination with other income for that period as described.

-=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    i dont know who is the bigger devil you or my misses but i think i'll stick with the devil i know you might be worse than my misses
    on that case we need take level D-evi..l-i-s-h language test as to speak joe
    A place for everything, everything in its place.

Quote Originally Posted by Moy View Post
    i have post my ILR Application the 23rd of April and i received a letter from UK Border Agency confirming to it the 1st of May 2012
    stop worrying i think everyone knows the date you posted it now Ross

http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

stop worrying i think everyone knows the date you posted it now Ross

am trying to help at someone as gparry 2007 ask me as to when joe ..and try to search a thread wherein i announce as to when i post my application.. you wont find any am sure as i didnt
    not worrying just stress

Quote Originally Posted by raynaputi View Post
    Make sure you send it via next day registered mail Grace, and include a prepaid next day registered mail envelope too in your application. My application was received the next day. And after 2 days, they got the money from the bank..and now they're taking soooo long to process...
    oh right then..thanks

Banned
    That's what Keith was saying to me, like they think the spouses would lose the ability to speak English after they live here for 2 years..like an expiry date..hahahaha..

Yes, but some Filipinas will come here and pick up more Scouse than English, for example.

And I noticed gparry has eloquently picked up the expression "bloody hell" for example.

on that case we need take level D-evi..l-i-s-h language test as to speak joe
    you both speak the same devil language - Tagalog

i know the most important word in the language - PERA
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Quote Originally Posted by lastlid View Post
    Yes, but some Filipinas will come here and pick up more Scouse than English, for example.

And I noticed gparry has eloquently picked up the expression "bloody hell" for example.
    hahahaha..well I know I still have my American accent but I've already learn some Scouse..hahahaha
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

am trying to help at someone as gparry 2007 ask me as to when joe ..and try to search a thread wherein i announce as to when i post my application.. you wont find any am sure as i didnt
    not worrying just stress
    since the 23rd of March 2009 you've been stressed sending me Pm's since then, filled me PM box up
    i pity your husband he is a braver man than many of us

you've been banned a few times, still come back to haunt me

joking aside stop worrying Ross

you both speak the same devil language - Tagalog

take my husbands favorite tagalog word: WALA PERA!!! lol

ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LIFE IN THE UK TEST
    115. The speaking and listening qualification must be secure, robust and generally available in the UK. We will consider these criteria over the coming months and will publish details of acceptable speaking and listening qualifications early next year. An applicant who presented, and had accepted, an English language qualification at B1 level or above in connection with a previous application to the UK Border Agency should be able to continue to rely on the qualification as evidence of B1 level speaking and listening skills, provided that no doubts have arisen about its genuineness.

So does this mean I won't have to retake the English Language test even if the test result/certificate expires (based on the result I had last year, which is an overall band score of 7)?

Okay, just quoting this again..I just checked the cost of taking an IELTS again..it's Ł156!!!

I hope I won't have to retake the test if I already got a B1 and above rating in my previous applications...
    -=rayna.keith=-

Okay, just quoting this again..I just checked the cost of taking an IELTS again..it's Ł156!!!

I hope I won't have to retake the test if I already got a B1 and above rating in my previous applications...
    people are a bit luckier these days, years ago, if you failed or didn't get the marks you needed in IELTS you had to wait 3 months, yes 3 months b4 you could take the test again and my misses would find all the dates after the 3 months wait were full so you had to wait another month or 2, (so if you didn't get the grade you needed you could be waiting a long 5 months b4 you could take it again - unbelievable ) that's one of the reasons it took my wife more than 5 long years to get registered as a doc

it wasn't long ago they scrapped the 3 month wait

since the 23rd of March 2009 you've been stressed sending me Pm's since then, filled me PM box up

very true and very well said joe and yes i was banned and get back and hunting you as your the reason and i always think this word on you 1-4-3-4-4
    and yes the husband is braver that anybody else here as he always told me he should put me back to my mothers womb right now if he can

your lucky 2009 as i was been here since 2006 and didnt knew you before then obviously..until i found you my soul dark mate

or kwarta..datung maski peso ok lang

well your one of the only filipina's who comes on here, and doesn't take prisoners and has a sense of humor

it seems i've known you a life time, like a life in prison sentence

I dont think so Andy. I didnt submit my P60. Reasons:

a] The tax and NI paid and income received was on the payslips that I submitted.

b] I only receive a P60 once a year in April or thereabouts. And my wife's application went in in September.
    Thanks lastlid thats a blessing. I cant work my wages out its driving me crazy. Ok I get expenses on top of my gross pay. Do they take that into account?

Hi Guys
    Hope you are all well, just digested this lot - and the only issue we have to be concerned about I think is that if we apply for the ILR next July 2013 Rina will not need to retake the TOEIC test. She only got an A1.
    Ive booked her in for the LIUK test 30th June in Milton Keynes - now they are charging Ł50 but I guess many know that already.

I agree with so many comments here - they cant reduce net immigration from EU and so have to make it mission impossible to get here!

Cheers
    Tone

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andy222 View Post
    Thanks lastlid thats a blessing. I cant work my wages out its driving me crazy. Ok I get expenses on top of my gross pay. Do they take that into account?
    Interesting question. I don't know the answer to that. I am guessing no. And if you tried to include it then you might end up paying tax on it (if you see what I mean?).

You sound like you aren't too far short of the magic number?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tone View Post
    Ive booked her in for the LIUK test 30th June in Milton Keynes - now they are charging Ł50 but I guess many know that already.
    Is that 30th June 2012, Tone?

Interesting question. I don't know the answer to that. I am guessing no. And if you tried to include it then you might end up paying tax on it (if you see what I mean?).

You sound like you aren't too far short of the magic number?
    Im not that far short mate and I get a rise in my salary next month. And my boss has promised me overtime. By the way my expences are tax free.

Banned
    Im not that far short mate and I get a rise in my salary next month. And my boss has promised me overtime. By the way my expences are tax free.
    Yes. Mine are too. But if they get lumped in with my pay then there are issues with the revenue boys. For that reason we have to claim expenses seperately and cant get them either on our payslips or on our P60s. That applied when I was in Aberdeen too.

If you can get overtime then you are laughing. Good luck. I guess that in the run up to application you can pile in the overtime...

Quote Originally Posted by tone View Post

I agree with so many comments here - they cant reduce net immigration from EU and so have to make it mission impossible to get here!
    its these restrictions should be placed on people from the EU and outside of the EU who want to come to the UK, but not if your married to a British citizen, it should be your legal right to bring your partner to the UK no matter what country they are from. we should have the rights the European in the Uk have, a virtually legal right to bring your partner and it doesn't cost anything, those from outside the UK, Europeans and those from outside Europe should face these restrictions, if the person cannot support their family they shouldnt be allowed to come to the UK, its all so wrong and unfair to be discriminated in your own country

well your one of the only filipina's who comes on here, and doesn't take prisoners and has a sense of humor

it seems i've known you a life time, like a life in prison sentence
    you should have known me in my pass life Joe's

Is that 30th June 2012, Tone?
    Yes Mate end of this month. Just got the 2012 books and practice tests, but Rina seems to have her head around most of it.
    Our Son will be due Aug 2nd so I also thought best to get it out of the way before he pops out!

Joe - yeah I know it seems we as people have no voice anymore - we are living in a dictatorship thats how I see it - as soon as I can personally I want out of this place - but I've been in that place for many years!

Tone

Yes. Mine are too. But if they get lumped in with my pay then there are issues with the revenue boys. For that reason we have to claim expenses seperately and cant get the either on our payslips or on our P60s. That applied when I was in Aberdeen too.

If you can get overtime then you are laughing. Good luck. I guess that in the run up to application you can pile in the overtime...
    Thanks lastlid I will explain. Nhs give me fuel allowance as I work in the community. And as I use my own car they give me a maintainance payment. Its all above board and tax free.

I appologise if these questions are selfish but the answers may help others too.

I appologise if these questions are selfish but the answers may help others too.
    no their not selfish at all thats what were all here for help and advice

Thanks joe.

Banned
    Thanks joe.
    Joe is fast asleep. He has had a busy day.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information