Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaRomeo View Post
    Y

I guess we just have to wait for the publication of the changes later in the week.
    http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/si...mily-migration

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/si...oi-fam-mig.pdf
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    maybe people will feel relieved in away because it could have been worse, it could have been £25.6k and not £18.6, like i said maybe she changed her mind, trying to justify £25.6k when 2/3rds dont earn that is unfair. but still its more restrictions on British people bringing a partner to the UK , while the European yeah yeah you know the story
    2/3 rds of whom? Yorkshire? The last survey you politely served us with was of a poll of 531 peoples out of a annual turnover of 250000.

thats a gov poll, not mine , £250,000 the bullingdon boys again
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Banned

thats a gov poll, not mine , £250,000 the bullingdon boys again
    I mean't applicants not money
    yes, ol know goverment survey, Joe...what I was meaning, you could of searched for a more comprehensive one more in tune to the amount of applicants who apply per year.

Btw...Bullington boys ...you lost me there, Joe

Quote Originally Posted by gWaPito View Post
    Btw...Bullington boys ...you lost me there, Joe

Cameron, Osborne and Boris those will the broadest shoulders got a nice tax at the budget

I emailed the Andrew Marr show, my question is on the Beeb web site, didnt have much time to write sumthing as May was already on air.

guess which question/comment it was

cant see how i can get my wife over here at all with the changes i dont have any savings and by my calculations i wont get £18000 more like £15000 so am from the start plus as i drive a hgv in 2 years time i got to take a cpc or i cant drive another thing from our friendly eu i got to pay for thats 2 weeks wage for me that i cant afford i cant see any light at the end of any tunnel for me and maybe for lots of others THE END IS COMING FAST

Quote Originally Posted by gWaPito View Post

Bullington boys ...you lost me there, Joe
    ... ME too!! Never even knew who Joe'd been talking about until he posted the old photo of 'em.

May was already on air.
    Aye ... blowing hot air!

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    cant see how i can get my wife over here at all with the changes i dont have any savings and by my calculations i wont get £18000 more like £15000 so am from the start plus as i drive a hgv in 2 years time i got to take a cpc or i cant drive another thing from our friendly eu i got to pay for thats 2 weeks wage for me that i cant afford i cant see any light at the end of any tunnel for me and maybe for lots of others THE END IS COMING FAST
    Never give up hawk
    We're all here to support you with ideas etc.

Firstly, any chance to get a spouse visa application submitted by July 8th ?

New Immigration ruling and how we have to interpret it.

Reading the threads on the site is somewhat confusing to me as I read I see the words "Bringing in a spouse from Philippines. So the British guy meets a Filipina in Philippines they get married and then they apply for Spouse Visa here in UK.
    In order to bring her into the country he must be earning a minimum of £18600 which as been set as a income level by the Home Office.
    This I can understand and I think people will have to adhere to this to fulfill the immigration criteria.

The problem is some guys in UK who are on benefits and cant meet this criteria and because of this its difficult for them to bring in there wife from Philippines.
    Sadly due to the Economic Climate I fall into the category of being on benefits JSA,HB,CT but i,m due to be married in 22 days here in London to my Filipina GF whom I love very very much, She came to UK in Jan 2009 on a student Visa and as kept up her schooling where many have dropped out, Her Visa allows her to work only 10hrs per week but full time in non school time like holidays.
    I am wondering if this law being brought in on 9th July is only for those intending to bring someone in to the UK in the near future or will it affect me also even if she was already here in UK we met in 2011 and have been together since.I and she were questioned by the Registrar and we gave them info on each other the only thing she got wrong was my date of birth. Silly thing to happen but you never know with Registrars and UKBA if this may be a issue(will find out on the day if unexpected guests turn up (UKBA) but we have nothing to hide as this is a very loving and genuine relationship and to imagine life without her is not even worth thinking about she is everything I have ever wanted in life she is loving,caring,considerate and we get along in a very loving relationship. my family adore her my kids adore her and she as made alot of effort to intergrate with my family and friends.
    I hope for our sake we can get married and pursue FLR without need for this Income threshold.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information