Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Banned

Oily Keith Vaz- Pakistani Grooming

Early May 2012

Keith Vaz - Chairman Home Affairs Select Committee

"There is no excuse for this kind of criminality, whoever is involved in it, but I don’t think it is a particular group of people, I don’t think it’s a particular race or religion"

"It’s totally wrong to say that it is, because you open up a Pandora’s box as far as race relations is concerned and I don’t think that’s necessarily what we want"

8 June 2012

MPs are set to question those closely involved with the recent jailing of nine men in Rochdale for sexual offences against young girls.

The Home Affairs Committee will look at the sexual exploitation of children through "localised grooming" drawing on the lessons learnt from the case.

The head of Rochdale Council and Greater Manchester Police’s senior policeman will give evidence to MPs.

The Committee Chair, Keith Vaz, said “It is vital that we know the truth about why these abuses took place and that we have robust measures to guard against them.”

The Telegraph reported today that Chief Crown Prosecutor Nazir Afzal said grooming of white women was a "particular problem" in Asian comm

He really is a piece of low life . Why on earth would you deny something that is so blatantly true unless of course your trying to pander to your local electorate who make up the highlighted group. Thats the difference between us and him, we condem anybody or any group involved in such sickening crimes while people like him attempt to hide or deny the truth

Trusted Member
    I say LET'S open that Pandora's box ASAP.

This nonsense has been going on far too long in OUR g country, and the overwhelming majority of British people are tired of being gagged.

Some idiot on the radio this morning said that he thought his community were being treated as second-class citizens and it was OUR FAULT there was trouble over these cultural differences because we'd welcomed them here into our free country.

We need to point out that FREE ends at the hand-outs and does not extend into slavery and child abuse.

Banned
    Slippery Vaz's lawyer chum struck off :-

Vaz's crooked race lawyer pal struck off: Victory for the Mail as conman is found guilty of 104 breaches of rules

• Shahrokh Mireskandari, 51, was booted out of the legal profession after a tribunal hearing
    • He faked his legal qualifications
    • He hid his criminal convictions while representing celebrity clients

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1yVCJxtOb

Trusted Member
    Am I surprised ?

...Just transferring across the skills he learned in the old country.

Respected Member
    Maybe look at Keith Vaz next...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Trefor View Post
    Maybe look at Keith Vaz next...
    His expenses from just before they tightened up

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...-expenses.html

There is no excuse for this kind of criminality, whoever is involved in it, but I don’t think it is a particular group of people, I don’t think it’s a particular race or religion"

i guess its just coincidental then ,

open the box ,,, lets get this sorted once and for all, Keith Vaz - Chairman Home Affairs Select Committee, i bet you would if one of these girls was your daughter

Trusted Member
    Absolutely right Stewart.

Thread Information