Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Rioters jailed for between 12 and 30 years

Trusted Member
    Animals.

Hopefully this will be taken as a warning by the other participants who thought they were in Southside LA or somewhere.

Banned
    Great news - I hope the same judge gets to preside over the next "British Pakistani" sex grooming case

See this is proper sentencing. Fire a gun at someone in a public place go to jail 30 years. Thats what I call a deterrent. But that should be in all cases not just against coppers. Look at the muppet now thought he was the hard boy with the gun and now he's doing 30 years. Life of crime over and concentrates the minds of a few other scumbags.
    Sexual crimes againstkids are different Dedworth. You touch kids and you should swing, no second chances or if your Pakistani stone you death the way they do it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmarco View Post
    See this is proper sentencing. Fire a gun at someone in a public place go to jail 30 years. Thats what I call a deterrent. But that should be in all cases not just against coppers. Look at the muppet now thought he was the hard boy with the gun and now he's doing 30 years. Life of crime over and concentrates the minds of a few other scumbags.
    Sexual crimes againstkids are different Dedworth. You touch kids and you should swing, no second chances or if your Pakistani stone you death the way they do it.
    You're quite right Marco, I suppose we could always hope these gangstas end up cell sharing with some of the Pakistani groomers

Thread Information