Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    hi mikyla....
    i already went to uk embasy in manila and apply for spouse visa,,,i gave them all our chat advert, pictures and loveletters and documents...but one more thing i was not able to do is photocopy our loveletters...and i gave only 1 month of my husband statement of account coz he just recently came back to uk....will it going to be a problem if i was not able to provide them photo copy of our loveletters before we got married....i also ask the woman who sorted my papers about that photo copy thing but she said it will not be returned...?! if i get interview,,are they going to ask for its copy?
    thanks every one for the reply and advice....

Banned
    Hi Lyn,
    When u apply for a visa they've asked for the original and photo copies of your documents. They will returned the original but not the photo copies coz that will serve as their file. Now, 1 month of bank statement/ or 1 month pay slip is not what they're asking. They're asking for 6 months backward prior for your application. But if they will call you an interview you can supply that. So, whilst you wait for the time of your interview ask that from you husband.

i have told it to my husband but thats all he can produce since he get back to uk last april,and just got a new job a month ago,,is there anyway we can make his financial look good?
    thanks for the message,,,
    i know i been asking things over and over again its just...
    even tho thanks for your patience...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by allyn View Post
    i have told it to my husband but thats all he can produce since he get back to uk last april,and just got a new job a month ago,,is there anyway we can make his financial look good?
    thanks for the message,,,
    i know i been asking things over and over again its just...
    even tho thanks for your patience...

Hhmmm. If he got some savings then he can use that as a proof that he can support you. Or he can write a letter to british embassy stating the reason about this matter for sure they will understand.
    I have a friend with the same story as u've got. I am the one who help them applying for her visa last year. British embassy turned her down for the visa coz of her husband bank statement/pay slip.That time, my friend's husband is losing hope that his wife will come over and share thier life together as a couple and when I spoke to him he said.... I am going to wait 6 months then we will try applying again. So, told the husband to appeal coz it's not cheap to apply again.So, in the end I helped her husband writing a letter for his appeal in tribunal discussing a meaning of life that they should be together.
    So, I think that is the best way that your husband can do if time comes. God bless you and wishing u all the best of everything. Keep in touch.

Does he gamble?
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Does he gamble?
    NO SIR...he dont gamble,,hes a very nice guy,,,the only gamble he did is marrying me...

Quote Originally Posted by charlwill View Post
    Hhmmm. If he got some savings then he can use that as a proof that he can support you. Or he can write a letter to british embassy stating the reason about this matter for sure they will understand.
    I have a friend with the same story as u've got. I am the one who help them applying for her visa last year. British embassy turned her down for the visa coz of her husband bank statement/pay slip.That time, my friend's husband is losing hope that his wife will come over and share thier life together as a couple and when I spoke to him he said.... I am going to wait 6 months then we will try applying again. So, told the husband to appeal coz it's not cheap to apply again.So, in the end I helped her husband writing a letter for his appeal in tribunal discussing a meaning of life that they should be together.
    So, I think that is the best way that your husband can do if time comes. God bless you and wishing u all the best of everything. Keep in touch.
    can you also help us how to make a letter....please please please....it really getting frustrating for me and my husband....both of us get so pressured that we end up arguing....i love my husband so much,,,if only we can just stay here in the philippines but we both prove that he cant make a living here....when he is here, we tried to apply in some company and agency for work for him and me, but they always reject us, because they said my husband cant speak fluent tagalog,,,(wich is so unfair, theres lots of filipino who is trying so hard to speak english with an accent and they get the job) and he only got tourist visa for 3months...my husband saving got into trouble when he tried to be with me and make a living here in the philippines..
    even tho it so hard for the both of us he left me to go back to his country to get a job and since he only have 3 months visa he have no choice....
    and when he got a very nice job he ask me to just go there,,,,i really dont care where im going or staying,,i just want to be with my husband....

thanks for the message

hi mikyla....
    i already went to uk embasy in manila and apply for spouse visa,,,i gave them all our chat advert, pictures and loveletters and documents...but one more thing i was not able to do is photocopy our loveletters...and i gave only 1 month of my husband statement of account coz he just recently came back to uk....will it going to be a problem if i was not able to provide them photo copy of our loveletters before we got married....i also ask the woman who sorted my papers about that photo copy thing but she said it will not be returned...?! if i get interview,,are they going to ask for its copy?
    thanks every one for the reply and advice....
    Good luck to you let us know what happen...
    tiger tigress

♥♥♥♥Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, While loving someone deeply gives you courage♥♥♥♥.

We have no idea what 'state' is financial situation is, if he has less than £3000 in there, tell him to add £397 a month cash from a credit card (odd number looks like wages), and pay off the minimum, after the visa process is over, he can pay it all back off.

You should be here for Xmas

Some of on here had to wait 2 years, and we are still alive.....just!!!

sir winwin thank you for the information ,he have that amount in his account but he only gave me july statement of account....1 payslip (since he just started his work) an a contract from the company he is working stating about the annual salary he is going to recieive.....
    but im still worried coz they said 6 months statement of account,,,the woman who sorted out my papers ask me why i only have one statement and i told her because she just came back to uk recently....
    im really freaking out and so is my hubby...
    hayyyyyy.....

mr and mrs tiger and tigress ,,,thanks for the message

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    We have no idea what 'state' is financial situation is, if he has less than £3000 in there, tell him to add £397 a month cash from a credit card (odd number looks like wages), and pay off the minimum, after the visa process is over, he can pay it all back off.

You should be here for Xmas

Some of on here had to wait 2 years, and we are still alive.....just!!!
    yes or maybe cheaper to tell him to go and get a loan for £3000 from his bank and repay it over a few years, but that means you will have to wait another 6 months, as you dont want to show the bank statement with the money going in from the bank.

or do as scouser keith says, but soon as you've got your 6 months bank statements, transfer the credit card debt to an interset free credit card , which you might be able to find for up to a year !! or transfer the credit card debt to a bank loan which will be cheaper than the 17%+ credit card charges you.

but 6 months is setting a date, and will not be delayed again, once your here on your spouse visa, you can look for a job, and start to pay off any debts.

i was married more than 2 1/2 years before we applied for a spouse visa, i think thats why they asked my wife to attend an interview

wow,,,thank you pepz for that information,,,

mr and mrs tiger and tigress ,,,thanks for the message
    your welcome
    tiger tigress

♥♥♥♥Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, While loving someone deeply gives you courage♥♥♥♥.

hi there!
    we are young couples who just married last march 2007 here in the philippines...
    my husband is a 25 yrs old guy from scotland and im a 24 years old girl from the philippines...

a month after our marriage he went back to scotland and work as a electrical maintenace engineer,
    as for me,,,i used to be a domestic helper in hongkong before we got married and now im in a cellphone and electronic stuff trading business

since his work opportunity is over there he prefere me to come there so that we can be together....
    but at the moment we are so confuse and puzzled on how i can get a visa to go to Scotland,,,
    hope theres somebody out there who can advice us on how i can get a visa, coz theres no one we know that can help us...

we hope to hear from you soon,,,,
    allan & lyn
    You can visit this website : www.ind.homeoffice.gov.uk:)

hello there! i think the best way for u to do is look out in the scottish embassy website there in the philippines and know what u can do coz im sure it will tell you what to do since your married already to him u have the right to be with your husband.dont take it too long do something about it.im sure it wont be that hard for you to apply and be with him.i wish u both to be together very soon and im sure u will dont worry!

Quote Originally Posted by melmart View Post
    hello there! i think the best way for u to do is look out in the scottish embassy website there in the philippines !

U mean british embassy
    Scot ===>

"The world is all about diversity. I am different and you are different."

london well away from those people up norf
    Quote Originally Posted by scotsfiancee View Post
    U mean british embassy
    Might be a scottish one in a few years time if the snp get there way

thank you all...
    you are all so supportive...

Banned
    It's a good feeling to share some ideas to the people like you.

Quote Originally Posted by mikayla625 View Post
    Hi. Forget about going to Glasglow on a visitor's visa coz you'll always be denied. They're very suspicious that you'll stay there and won't come back anymore. Even if you show that your partner will pay for everything they're very suspicious of everything.
    oh no thats what i was going to apply for first so my gf gets a vacation here

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    hi to all, i just want to have an advice.. im a filipino, married to a british guy. and got a 6 month old baby.. my husband is in UK at the moment, and im thinkin about applying for a settlement visa, ive got all the necessary documents needed, but im still not sure if the ECO will be satisfied from all of this documents. U think im capable of getting a UK settlement visa? to think that weve got our daughter is it an advantage? one thing, does my 6 month old baby need to have a UK visa? Thank you so much for you help

Quote Originally Posted by michie_jan View Post
    hi to all, i just want to have an advice.. im a filipino, married to a british guy. and got a 6 month old baby.. my husband is in UK at the moment, and im thinkin about applying for a settlement visa, ive got all the necessary documents needed, but im still not sure if the ECO will be satisfied from all of this documents. U think im capable of getting a UK settlement visa? to think that weve got our daughter is it an advantage? one thing, does my 6 month old baby need to have a UK visa? Thank you so much for you help
    Start a NEW THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    lyn
    where in laguna are you from?, my wife lived in San pedro for many years, until she came to the uk.,

hi...joebloggs...i am from san pedro laguna as well same as ur wife..may be we know each other ( ur wife ) My hubby said he will never get lost in san pedro as long as the two chickens is there saying " welcome to san pedro" good day

Quote Originally Posted by flomike View Post
    hi...joebloggs...i am from san pedro laguna as well same as ur wife..may be we know each other ( ur wife ) My hubby said he will never get lost in san pedro as long as the two chickens is there saying " welcome to san pedro" good day
    me misses use to live at camella, milan , san pedro

if you ever saw me, you wouldn't forget me for a few reasons ... ..

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    me misses use to live at camella, milan , san pedro

if you ever saw me, you wouldn't forget me for a few reasons ... ..

oh me and your wife almost neighbour then!!!! i live in Ma aurora hghts subd and we just had our holiday in san pedro last xmas and early jan 2008...well, we might see you there then one day!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information