Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Respected Member melovesengland's Avatar

Question On hand docus i got.. Is there any missing?

We have decided to re-apply for Fiancee Visa after we got refused due to wrong category we clicked and chose. Anyway, here are the list of documents that I have as of now. Can you tell me what else are needed or is there anything thats missing?

Applicant:

Passport, NBI Clerance, English Certificate, Bank Statements and Certificate, NSO BC, CENOMAR, Baptismal Certificate

Sponsor:

Photographs of the house and rooms, letter from the solicitor that holds the land cert of the house, passport copy and stamped pages with solicitors signature stating that its the original copy of my sponsors passport, BC, 6 months payslips, letter from the company hes working, bank statements and share account validation, cover letter, his parents letter.

Wedding:

5 Engagement Photos, engagement ring receipt, email from the registrar, wedding venue quote and email, wedding menus and photographs of the venue, invitation card sample

Proof of Relationship:

97 Photographs (75% are pictures of US two and the rest are with friends, family and relatives on both sides), Skype-YM-FB Chatlogs, emails, screenshots, Boarding passes, itinerary receipts, hotel bookings and receipts. All from 2009-2012 (Davao, Subic, HK, SG, Manila, UK, Tagaytay, Samal Island), Brithday, valentines, xmas cards

WHAT ELSE IS LEFT TO COMPLETE MY DOCUS aside from the APPLICATION FORM, APPOINTMENT and PAYMENT.

We will re apply on the 4th of June but not availing any VIP.

Any suggestions guys? Help me please!

I think your proof of relationship section has way too much in it and may just annoy the officer dealing with it. We submitted just 20 photographs and only two samples of chat logs. Anything else is just overkill and we were successful at the first attempt. Recipts and boarding passes and hotel bills etc are very useful too but again we made sure not to go over the top.

Good luck and I hope this helps.

Dave and Lolita

Quote Originally Posted by Dave0555 View Post
    I think your proof of relationship section has way too much in it and may just annoy the officer dealing with it. We submitted just 20 photographs and only two samples of chat logs. Anything else is just overkill and we were successful at the first attempt. Recipts and boarding passes and hotel bills etc are very useful too but again we made sure not to go over the top.

Dave and Lolita
    Will they refuse somebody when they get annoyed with the docus that the applicant provided? Anyway, thanks very much for the infos. I will minimize them I think, you're right it looks a little bit too much. xxxxx

Yeah try to minimize it bcoz i am pretty sure they wont enjoy nor even bother looking at it(i mean most of it)..specially the pictures...just few pics and few chat logs,,,then ur ready to rock n roll goodluck xxx
    I just do what I want.It's not about what people are saying...It's about Me

Quote Originally Posted by melovesengland View Post
    Will they refuse somebody when they get annoyed with the docus that the applicant provided? Anyway, thanks very much for the infos. I will minimize them I think, you're right it looks a little bit too much. xxxxx
    Each case is different. Do what you feel happy with.
    The ECO will make the decision based on the complete application and the strength of compliance on the key issues.
    Refusals are not made because of too much submitted evidence, but they are certainly made because of too little.

The ECO will only need to review a certain amount of documentation for each 'section' to confirm compliance and will not continue the review once the "box has been ticked"

Quote Originally Posted by sexiimulditah View Post
    Yeah try to minimize it bcoz i am pretty sure they wont enjoy nor even bother looking at it(i mean most of it)..specially the pictures...just few pics and few chat logs,,,then ur ready to rock n roll goodluck xxx
    Well they did ask for proofs so I was thinking theyre going to get what they want so I provided lots. Anyway, will try to minimize the proofs now. Thanks very much!

Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    The ECO will make the decision based on the complete application and the strength of compliance on the key issues.
    Refusals are not made because of too much submitted evidence, but they are certainly made because of too little.

The ECO will only need to review a certain amount of documentation for each 'section' to confirm compliance and will not continue the review once the "box has been ticked"
    Thanks Sir! Im afraid on getting refused now so I was thinking providing stuffs that proves that we are genuine will be the key. Thanks very much!

Banned

Dave and Lolita
    Striking the right balance is difficult and debatable. Look at BrianNoreens very recent Fiancee visa application, for example. Over the top or realistic. Who can call on that one?

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread....ght=Brianoreen

Time will tell.

Banned
    I was told 20 to 25 pictures of us would be sufficient. We submitted 50. Got the visa.

I imagine 20 to 25 would have been enough.

Quote Originally Posted by lastlid View Post
    Striking the right balance is difficult and debatable. Look at BrianNoreens very recent Fiancee visa application, for example. Over the top or realistic. Who can call on that one?

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread....ght=Brianoreen

Time will tell.
    ohh dear I can remember her fiancee visa checklist and the docus she prepared was just everything! more than ever I could imagine. she did a lot of work on that I bet!

Banned
    ohh dear I can remember her fiancee visa checklist and the docus she prepared was just everything! more than ever I could imagine. she did a lot of work on that I bet!
    I think the only true way to know what is sufficient is if you are processing visa applications every day. Then you would have as good a feel as any for what is good enough. Either that or if you are an ECO...

Otherwise it is a difficult call.

I think the only true way to know what is sufficient is if you are processing visa applications every day. Then you would have as good a feel as any for what is good enough. Either that or if you are an ECO...

Otherwise it is a difficult call.
    I wish I am the ECO then all of the applicants will be granted! If got refused then maybe with a very valid reason. ECO for me are horrible people! Bitter me!

I was told 20 to 25 pictures of us would be sufficient. We submitted 50. Got the visa.

I imagine 20 to 25 would have been enough.
    Ohhh 50 would be nice! Its just I included photos of me and his family with him of course thats why it reached 97! thanks Sir Lastlid!

Banned
    Ohhh 50 would be nice! Its just I included photos of me and his family with him of course thats why it reached 97! thanks Sir Lastlid!
    Please don't call me Sir. I am just a fellow applicant (well my wife was) like yourself.

Yes. Great if you were the ECO...

Banned

As a rare someone that will have been through both VIP and the standard route to application it will be interesting to see how you think they both compare.

As a rare someone that will have been through both VIP and the standard route to application it will be interesting to see how you think they both compare.
    I got disappointed with VIP as the lady there didnt correct us about our app form and P1800 seems to be a little bit more of a waste after we let 59k go.

Fast track for me is the only meaning of availing VIP, there isnt much difference for me really aside from you can eat biscuit and drink royal out of your 25 quid.

I got disappointed with VIP as the lady there didnt correct us about our app form and P1800 seems to be a little bit more of a waste after we let 59k go.
    May I kindly suggest that you do not give up on trying for a refund.
    The worst thing that can happen is nothing

Banned
    I don't see Sponsor's letter in there. Maybe you just omitted to list it here?

We have decided to re-apply for Fiancee Visa after we got refused due to wrong category we clicked and chose. Anyway, here are the list of documents that I have as of now. Can you tell me what else are needed or is there anything thats missing?

Applicant:

Passport, NBI Clerance, English Certificate, Bank Statements and Certificate, NSO BC, CENOMAR, Baptismal Certificate

Sponsor:

Photographs of the house and rooms, letter from the solicitor that holds the land cert of the house, passport copy and stamped pages with solicitors signature stating that its the original copy of my sponsors passport, BC, 6 months payslips, letter from the company hes working, bank statements and share account validation, cover letter, his parents letter.

Wedding:

5 Engagement Photos, engagement ring receipt, email from the registrar, wedding venue quote and email, wedding menus and photographs of the venue, invitation card sample

Proof of Relationship:

97 Photographs (75% are pictures of US two and the rest are with friends, family and relatives on both sides), Skype-YM-FB Chatlogs, emails, screenshots, Boarding passes, itinerary receipts, hotel bookings and receipts. All from 2009-2012 (Davao, Subic, HK, SG, Manila, UK, Tagaytay, Samal Island), Brithday, valentines, xmas cards

WHAT ELSE IS LEFT TO COMPLETE MY DOCUS aside from the APPLICATION FORM, APPOINTMENT and PAYMENT.

Any suggestions guys? Help me please!

We have done that Sir. We sent an email that we found in the complaints page of UKBA last Saturday and we are still waiting and hoping for a response.

I don't see Sponsor's letter in there. Maybe you just omitted to list it here?
    Ohh yes!!! I forgot the sponsors letter! Thanks very much Sir Lastlid!

Banned
    We have done that Sir. We sent an email that we found in the complaints page of UKBA last Saturday and we are still waiting and hoping for a response.

Under sponsor you listed "Cover Letter" which I assume means the letter of support so I think you did not forget it after all.

The very best of luck to you - there are plenty of people on here rooting for you and giving useful advice.

Dave and Lolita (lolit)

Under sponsor you listed "Cover Letter" which I assume means the letter of support so I think you did not forget it after all.

The very best of luck to you - there are plenty of people on here rooting for you and giving useful advice.

Dave and Lolita (lolit)
    Thankful ME much really for having you guys. Its been a very good source of information ever since and hopefully one day I will return the favor to the rest of the applicants aiming for a visa.

wholeheartedly with BOTH of Terpe's statements in so far as:

"too much" information IS - without doubt - better than insufficient back-up when it comes to applying for visas. And it is MY firm belief also ... that you would appear to have a particularly strong case for claiming at least a partial refund on your previous application.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    wholeheartedly with BOTH of Terpe's statements in so far as:

"too much" information IS - without doubt - better than insufficient back-up when it comes to applying for visas. And it is MY firm belief also ... that you would appear to have a particularly strong case for claiming at least a partial refund on your previous application.
    We are still waiting for the ECM's response. I hope to hear something from them this week because we are planning to lodge our application next week. Will update you right away for sure! Excited me really! hahaahha

Thread Information