Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: NSO Cenomar

NSO Cenomar

Hello all I know i have to apply for one of these to marry my fiance in the philipines ,we are planning on getting married in october .My divorce decree absolute will take place on august the 10th . So should have all the paperwork to apply for my local cni before hand .
    I wanted to know how far in advance of the wedding do i need to apply for the cenomar in the philipines nso office ? does it expire the same as the local cni from the registry office and do i need to wait for the paper work declaring my decree absolute before making my on-line application and what information is required for the application for it . I understand my fiance can pick this up from the nso office for me .

And one final question how long does it take the nso to issue my cenomar after the application ..

Sorry if these questions have been answered before my head is spinning with confusion at the minute !!!!!!

You need the 'court stamped' divorce absolute certificate for the CNI here and you need to show the original there too. Your UK CNI has a 3 month life (from the day you apply) I am not sure if once changed to the 'local' version in Phils if this also has a life. Best to do everything as soon as you can to make sure. There is info on this site for the local NSO version, but I am not sure of these facts as I didn't get one last year, before this came in.
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

Respected Member
    For the CENOMAR, if you do it online, and let your fiance pay locally for it to be delivered by courier to her house, it takes around 2-3 days.

Respected Member melovesengland's Avatar
    NSO cenomar will be released 10 days after the request has been done. It will cost you around P180 (not sure) per copy with a 6 months validity.

thanks that has made it a little clearer , but do i still need my divorce decree absolute to apply for this ?

Respected Member
    No.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyR View Post
    For the CENOMAR, if you do it online, and let your fiance pay locally for it to be delivered by courier to her house, it takes around 2-3 days.
    Thats exactly what we did.

How many copies are required of the cenomar ? sorry for all the questions i just want to make sure my thick head is in gear with plenty of time to sort it out so nothing goes wrong
    thanks for the help

Banned
    I ordered 2. (They are so inexpensive as I recall). Just in case...

Hello Lastlid how did you sort that out your fiance paying locally?and filling the forms out on line , do you not have to pay when you apply on line ? I know this may sound a stupid question, i have had a look on line but have been told not to apply to early as the british embassy only accept papers that have been dated 3 months or less for phili c n i to be issued . My fiance lives quite close to the n s o office could she apply for me ?????

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mick foreman View Post
    Hello Lastlid how did you sort that out your fiance paying locally?and filling the forms out on line , do you not have to pay when you apply on line ? I know this may sound a stupid question, i have had a look on line but have been told not to apply to early as the british embassy only accept papers that have been dated 3 months or less for phili c n i to be issued . My fiance lives quite close to the n s o office could she apply for me ?????
    I seem to recall that I couldn't pay on line at the time. So we had no choice. I filled the application forms out online on both our behalves. My recollection is that my wife had to go to a bank of their specification (BDO) with her printed "ticket" issued by the NSO upon application, which she had to take with her, along with the money, to the bank. It was only a matter of days / less than a week between applying for the CENOMAR, paying the fee and my wife receiving both CENOMARs through the post.

At the time we applied for the CENOMARs it was about 2 months ahead of the wedding. Worked okay at the time.

I genuinely dont know if going direct to the NSO would be any quicker / better.

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lastlid View Post
    I genuinely dont know if going direct to the NSO would be any quicker / better.
    My dad was the one who applied for my CENOMAR last year. He just went to NSO, paid there and after a few days, he went back to claim it.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by raynaputi View Post
    My dad was the one who applied for my CENOMAR last year. He just went to NSO, paid there and after a few days, he went back to claim it.
    Oh, right. Easy then.

Monick went to see the judge in the City hall testerday to find out exactly what we need to do , the judge told her there is no need for me to get a cenomar to marry her as this is just for philipine people . But looking on the british embassy site it states a cenomar should be presented at the british embassy when i go to exchange my cni or am i reading this wrong

Respected Member
    City Hall is supposed to require the CENOMAR, its a recent requirement. It used to be only Filipino's.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mick foreman View Post
    Monick went to see the judge in the City hall testerday to find out exactly what we need to do , the judge told her there is no need for me to get a cenomar to marry her as this is just for philipine people . But looking on the british embassy site it states a cenomar should be presented at the british embassy when i go to exchange my cni or am i reading this wrong
    I think Ricky is right. They changed the ruling a few months back, evidently.

You must have a cenoma

Newbie (Restricted Access)

query

pls tell me what is CENOMAR?

thank you

CErtificate of NO MARriage

Newbie (Restricted Access)

to moderator

thank you very much

I just ordered my CENOMAR on line at www.ecensus.com.ph/ and got them sent to my fiancee in PH, she will have to go to local bank BDO or Union bank to pay the fee (I ordered 2 copies at 830php total) She can also go to Manila UK embasy to exchange my UK CNI form, my divorce decree absolute papers and CENOMAR for me so I dont have to be in PH to get their CNI, should save a bit of time on the waiting game I hope, will post if it all works out correcly

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BazJaz View Post
    I just ordered my CENOMAR on line at www.ecensus.com.ph/ and got them sent to my fiancee in PH, she will have to go to local bank BDO or Union bank to pay the fee (I ordered 2 copies at 830php total) She can also go to Manila UK embasy to exchange my UK CNI form, my divorce decree absolute papers and CENOMAR for me so I dont have to be in PH to get their CNI, should save a bit of time on the waiting game I hope, will post if it all works out correcly
    That's interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by lastlid View Post
    That's interesting...
    Yes... I wouldn't think they would issue that without you being there in person. You know what our authorities are like for identity theft.

Thread Information