Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

50 Roma Scum camped out in London's Park Lane

Fifty Romanian beggars set up camp in the central reservation in London's exclusive Park Lane just yards from where they were last evicted

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1uypkTa2P

The Police should be using boots and batons to remove this tribe of human filth

Trusted Member
    I'm thinking of moving to the Philippines.

Banned
    As one of the irate Mail readers commented – CAN WE SINK ANY LOWER ?

Trusted Member
    Lots of people knock Thatcher, but one thing you can be sure of....no way would Romanians have been admitted to this country as they are now.

We've had a succession of cowardly and dishonest governments since then unfortunately.

Remember when Greece was applying to join the EU, all those years ago...the disquiet amongst people with a brain and some forethought ?

Some nations are best just left to being donkey-beating peasants .

i thought they could only stay in the uk if they had a job, i know there was the court case of someone selling the big issue and a judge said it was classed as employment, surely begging is not ? if so they should be deported from the UK for not being able to support themselves
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Trusted Member
    Isn't it technically illegal to be a vagrant in this country anyway ?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/vagrant

Apart from that the the damned government should just carry out what is clearly the will of our people and stop fannying around with European institutions who are clearly only concerned with THEIR interests.

I read the whole article.
    It's just unbelievable
    What on earth has happened to our country

This is the very heart of London soon to be welcoming the whole world to our shores for the Olympics. Hyde Park will be hosting Olympics Parties with big screens on most nights where 10's if not 100's of thousands of people will be gathering to watch the races on giant screens and this scum will be lingering a couple of hundred yards away.
    How on earth can these people be let into this country. I thing it's time that people just sit up and realise that all Politicians are no longer our servants and seemingly have no real intention of addressing any of the major problems in our country today. The fact that they were allowed to cross our borders unhindered proves beyond doubt that we are a laughing stock.

Calls on Boris to sort it out now.He could do himself alot of good by addressing these sort of problems in the capital but like all the rest he'll probably sit on his hands.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/l...e-7757272.html

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    I'm thinking of moving to the Philippines.
    ... plenty of beggars there.

Trusted Member
    I liked the lawn-sprinkler idea. lol

Trusted Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    ... plenty of beggars there.
    Yep, and most of them have got a good excuse AND are not also entitled to claim benefits every week in a country they're visiting to commit crime.

Banned
    I've had this reply from Theresa May's office after letting her know my revulsion over this shower :-

Thank you for your email.

I have written to the Foreign Secretary, the Rt Hon William Hague MP, to ensure that he is aware of your concerns and to ask that he provides some clarification on the Government’s strategy to deal with the problem.

I hope that this is helpful and I will, of course, write to you again once I have received a response.

Trusted Member
    Thanks Dedworth.

no doubt political correctness that this lousy government is so obsessed with means that very little will be done to rid us of these "do as u likey" types. Im sure the Romanian government are happy to see the back of them as we continue to attract the detrius of the planet and our politicians are frightened of their own shadows so its swept under the carpet rather than do something constructive and remove them from our shores.

Banned
    Thanks Dedworth.
    I thought you’d be encouraged to know the Foreign Secretary has been put on the spot
    Quote Originally Posted by malchard888 View Post
    no doubt political correctness that this lousy government is so obsessed with means that very little will be done to rid us of these "do as u likey" types. Im sure the Romanian government are happy to see the back of them as we continue to attract the detrius of the planet and our politicians are frightened of their own shadows so its swept under the carpet rather than do something constructive and remove them from our shores.
    I once saw the Czech Police give a small gang of Roma a serious going over with boots and night sticks at a Prague underground station – made waiting for the train quite a pleasant business. That’s the only kind of language these vermin understand.

shame our police cant do the same, they will just ask them nicely to behave and I bet they will never be arrested and fined Ł80 like drunks on the many police series on tele who relieve themselves in the road or doorways after a good up !

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post

I once saw the Czech Police give a small gang of Roma a serious going over with boots and night sticks at a Prague underground station – made waiting for the train quite a pleasant business.
    ... whatever "turns you on"!!!

Trusted Member
    Watch it Arthur...it'll be the Scots next.

We'll have to re-build that wall.

Watch it Arthur...it'll be the Scots next.
    And they came in their droves - all 5 million of them - and the English defences ????????? Well ... ... crumbled away!

Shame, really!

We'll have to re-build that wall.
    ... you'd have to, then!

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    I've had this reply from Theresa May's office after letting her know my revulsion over this shower :-

Thank you for your email.

I have written to the Foreign Secretary, the Rt Hon William Hague MP, to ensure that he is aware of your concerns and to ask that he provides some clarification on the Government’s strategy to deal with the problem.

I hope that this is helpful and I will, of course, write to you again once I have received a response.
    I admire your spirit Dedworth

Well done for that.

Isn't it technically illegal to be a vagrant in this country anyway ?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/vagrant

Apart from that the the damned government should just carry out what is clearly the will of our people and stop fannying around with European institutions who are clearly only concerned with THEIR interests.
    i'm sure they can be deported, if they are from Romania or Bulgaria they need permission to work, also after 3 months of being in the UK your suppose to be excerising your treaty rights - eg working, student, eg, i dont think begging is on the list

i'm sure some EU people were deported not long ago for having no where to live, no money or job.
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Trusted Member
    Can't see their countries mucking about if we were begging and robbing there.

It would appear that finally Pc Plod is getting his act together. However why they had to refer 40 to social services is beyond me. Should be straight on a coach with a packed lunch for Romanian social services to sort out

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/l...d-7766107.html

Trusted Member
    It's called passing the buck...at our expense. ...as if Social Services aren't already supposedly so run off their feet and short-staffed that kids that actually belong here are being beaten to death.

Banned
    A friend visited the US Embassy yesterday - no sign of the human excrement in Park Lane so the authorities must've swept them under the carpet. The policy should be to deport without exception - they would soon realise they were not wanted here

can it get any worst yes it can, work hard keep you head low and think only a few more years being here before we move to the phils, yes a poor place it may be it has been said, but where would you rather be, this country is the pits if you are a worker and do not claim anything, proud to be british yes i am but it seems the more brittish you are the worst you feel, just my thoughts dont mean to offend anyone

I don't know why you people living there put up with it..

Trusted Member
    Don't rub it in Fred.

From September I will be available in the Phils for houseboy or gardening duties.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information