Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Submitting Visa Application Documents

Hi All!

I would just like to ask if it is possible to put my documents in separate clearbooks?

We have been gathering documents and papers for over a year now, so it really is alot and I dont want to just dump all the papers in one bag.

I have organised them very neatly according to importance and catergory like all documents re Evidence for Maintenance and Accomodation. These are major papers and I want them in one clearbook folder

Please advise.

Thank you!

Noreen

Respected Member melovesengland's Avatar
    You can do that if you like, they wont accept anything else side from your docus so you will go home with your clearbooks still. I used folders on mine by the way. The most important thing that you need to do before you will lodge your application is separate the XEROX to the ORIGINAL documents so you wont spend half an hour or so, separating your docs in the application centre.

Respected Member
    I'd recommend not putting things in wallets, all the documents will be removed from them for scanning. You're just making it more difficult. I'd just reference each document and then use your sponsor/supporting letter to reference back to each piece of evidence and why you have included it.

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    When I submitted my application, the VFS attendant/employee took the documents out of the clearbook, both the originals and the copies. I availed the VIP service and it was no problem for her to remove it one by one and even commended that it was arranged very neatly. It took her just a couple of minutes to do that and she was really pleased she didn't have to do much other than removing them from the clearbook. If you think it would help you organized and check the documents better by separating them in the clearbook then it's up to you.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

thank you all for the replies everything is noted. there is no point in getting clear books then.

Thread Information